RaptorSavage
    RaptorSavage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grey Cup Betting

I'm here in Edmonton where this game is if you are going to play this game, all I see is GREEN (Rider Fans). the last time these two played Montreal won by 3 this time it's different there are more Rider Fans attending this game than last years Grey Cup so i'm going with the Green Truck to cover the +3.5

RaptorSavage

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorSavage View Post
    I'm here in Edmonton where this game is if you are going to play this game, all I see is GREEN (Rider Fans). the last time these two played Montreal won by 3 this time it's different there are more Rider Fans attending this game than last years Grey Cup so i'm going with the Green Truck to cover the +3.5
    they are going to win 31-27

RaptorSavage

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorSavage View Post
    it's perfect weather for football in Canada about -7c

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

and so.. > Rider fans = More chance to win?

What about us who hate the Riders... won't they cancel out?

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

last year it was 28-27 point game. it was decided when montreal got a second chance to kick a 33 yard fg due to too many sask players on the field. are you sure you're really here in edmonton? i definitely am, but there are more rider fans here for 2 reasons: 1) sask has nothing else to cheer about, and are only a few hours drive away 2) montreal has other sports, and aren't as likely to drive 30 hours to come here

any facts to back up your predictions?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by superjeff24 View Post
    last year it was 28-27 point game. it was decided when montreal got a second chance to kick a 33 yard fg due to too many sask players on the field. are you sure you're really here in edmonton? i definitely am, but there are more rider fans here for 2 reasons: 1) sask has nothing else to cheer about, and are only a few hours drive away 2) montreal has other sports, and aren't as likely to drive 30 hours to come here

any facts to back up your predictions?
    I have the SBR CFL thread in my Sig... you may tail or fade as you wish... Probably fade me as I have no clue about the last week going 0-4...

framboise
    framboise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anthony Calvillo is 2-5 in Grey Cup matches

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Wes Cates will run all over the Als banged up defense. Roughriders are the play.