mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

dam smack still gloating that late ass parlay

any way back to biz.anyone that has followed me can say that I am pretty confident and cocky about my plays and tonight I am a little stumped. so I will go with the under 40 small.. see you at the window.....waiting for the challenge buddy>
    Last edited by mr.miagee357; 11-18-10 at 09:52 PM. Reason: bad choice of words

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Are you ******* kidding me Sunshine?

I put my post out yesterday afternoon you ************.

Why don't you take your 45 posts and shove up up your ass you weak ass broke dick.

I will CRUSH you in a challenge penis licker.

You pansy ass ****.

SmackdownV

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miagee357 View Post
    lol.. I still have to say , that was a late post.I am still waiting and looking foward for the challenge.What was your pick tonight??and how do you get all those viewers??hummm..????you wise guys are very slippery.any way back to biz.anyone that has followed me can say that I am pretty confident and cocky about my plays and tonight I am a little stumped. so I will go with the under 40 small.. see you at the window..and smack down no more late gloats.we know you have 20 people helping you.lol me, i am not buying that brand..waiting for the challenge buddy>
    And I don't gloat shit you ass pounding pussy. All of my plays are POSTED WAY before game time you dick sucking *** covered waste of my ******* time.

I help people on my thread you motherfucking bitch.

You will get no respect on here.

I 100% promise you that.

You motherfucking Lucy.

There,

I gave you 3 views you jealous f\*g.

mr.miagee357

yo I meant no disrespect at all

I am confused you said jags vs denver over 40 gints over 40.5 and titans 39.5 ...when was that??posted at 8.30 ..thats all .try not to get your panties in a bunch..i am just not seeing them on time ...lol ..maybe my computer sucks or I do not have enough points..but if it was there then my apologies.seriously ,I figure we are all here to help each other.I am not trying to walk over you just wanted your attention.now that you responded .I would respectfully like to challenge you best of 10 this week or a week you find convenient.look at it this way.everyone tells me that you are 1 of the best.so that is why I want to challenge you.what good is challenging a hack.what do you say?

mr.miagee357

I am not looking for respect

I was just looking for a friendly challenge from a good capper. not respect!

SmackdownV

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miagee357 View Post
    I am confused you said jags vs denver over 40 gints over 40.5 and titans 39.5 ...when was that??posted at 8.30 ..thats all .try not to get your panties in a bunch..i am just not seeing them on time ...lol ..maybe my computer sucks or I do not have enough points..but if it was there then my apologies.seriously ,I figure we are all here to help each other.I am not trying to walk over you just wanted your attention.now that you responded .I would respectfully like to challenge you best of 10 this week or a week you find convenient.look at it this way.everyone tells me that you are 1 of the best.so that is why I want to challenge you.what good is challenging a hack.what do you say?
    Read what you first posted.

Tell you what.

Start a thread, take two weeks off and get to 40,000 views and I'll take your challenge.

Don't take credit for my parlay. I post an hour before game like a ******* religion for a reason.

Are you kidding me with this shit?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Yeah maybe your computer does suck Mr.Miagee you poor ass motherfvcker. GTFO of here you lil' b*tch

don't try calling out a loyal sbr poster you fvcking fa**et!!!

YOU WILL NEVER GET RESPECT ON HERE AFTER THIS HAHA!

mr.miagee357

I am not like that I want everyone to win

maybe the 1st post might have been out of line a touch. but i like to have fun sometimes and I talk a little shit sometimes.I think its because of my accent that I come off the wrong way.I am just having some fun ,teasing people but its getting taken out of context.maybe I was not held enough as a child. lol but I can tell you that I am a very nice guy.even when someone calls me a *** face.lol...like I say I meant no disrespect at all just wanted to see how real you were.as for me having no points thats fine.I am new to the site and do not even get the gist of it .and anyone that takes there time to help people are good people in my book.

D3 Mighty Ducks

So then why you calling someone out? Just shut up tail or fade the picks and thats it "Mr. Nice Guy".

Now send me all your points to get back in my good book.
    Points Awarded:

SmackdownV gave D3 Mighty Ducks 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SmackdownV

Really my man.

You could have said:

Hey Smack....I'm new and nobody knows me but I'm better than you.

You could have said:

Hey Smack.....I'm new and nobody knows me but you copy all of my plays even though I only have 45 posts.

You could have said:

Hey Smack......I want to build a reputation and I noticed how many views you have and as I am a jealous person I want to be like you.

Na,

You just called out the motherfucking lion brother.

We are all here to help each other but if you think this thread is about that you probably need to spend more time breastfeeding and less time talking shit.

mr.miagee357

who the **** are you his chearleader. you should watch your mouth you little punk ILL BUY AND SELL YOU, YOU LITTLE PUNK, ******* LITTLE COMPUTER GANGSTER.YOU WOULDNT BE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT TO MY FACE PUNK ,STAY OUT OF IT !AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS.D3 MIGHTY DUCKS (ANOTHER COMPUTER GANGSTER)YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR 12 Y/O......PLEASE ...lol you keep hiding behind your computer and ask your father if you can stay up late to watch the miami game...lol..and tell him i said he should of shot you in the toilet bowl..

mr.miagee357

yo smack straight up

I apologize for messing with your mojo.If I knew you were going to get so offended I would not have tried you.I thought you would laugh and say lets go.but your right it was a low blow.I did start this, so I will be a man by saying ,totally my bad.thats all I wanted smack ,ONE OF THE BEST. THATS ALL> 1 OF THE BEST.i wanted to put the pressure on me to see how I did.will not bother you again.. man you younger guys are very sensitive.

SmackdownV

Ah SHIT,

Now your calling out D3?????

He is one of the most respected cappers ON HERE?

Bro.

Quit now.

Please!

mr.miagee357

bro he jumped me! but you got it. done ,over it ..good luck to you all .always .and I mean that.

D3 Mighty Ducks

I am done in this thread I just got called a 12 year old computer gangster. But please for the love of God, do not call out a loyal poster such as Smack or me when all were doing is helping you win money. You will get your ass ripped apart on here if you do that and it will make you want to kill yourself.

Good luck to you my friend, but I will never respect you. Do not come in my thread and post there please and thank you.

Bye!

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

STFU bitchagee357 you are nothing but a punk calling out Smack Dizzel then when you get responded too you make up this lame cry sob story about how your accent comes across wrong DUDE WE ARE TYPING ON A FORUM NOT TALKING FACE 2 FACE HOW IN DA **** CAN YOUR ACCENT BE THE REASON WHY YOU COME ACROSS WRONG!

mr.miagee357

because I am from brooklyn and from another time .thats how my accent throws my intention.sometimes I have no philter. what do you want me to tell you.I tell you what, come on over bring the cross you step down from and you can hammer spikes in me till you feel better. ya mo mo! Nobody was talking 2 you anyway. who the hell are you a member from the manson family! HEY SMACK WHATS UP WITH YOUR CHEERLEADING SECTION??
    Last edited by mr.miagee357; 11-18-10 at 09:53 PM.