mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Odds of Titans winning it all??

Just wondering what everyone would offer as odds of Titans winning the SuperBowl as of right now.

I'm thinking they'll have a tough time getting through some of the teams in the AFC playoffs...but who knows.

Spit out some numbers (or if you know of a book that has them, please post)

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Vegas insider has it at 30 to 1...that seems like good value even though there's a ton of good teams in the AFC

piecemaker
    piecemaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like them alot this year, but i don't think they can win it all this year, their defense isnt playing as good as it needs to

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Their problem is their pass defense and receivers. They are very similar to the Steelers.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

reasons why titans will not win this year or even make playoffs

-the AFC is super stacked this year!
    -indy will win the afc south
    -the two wildcard spots will either go to pittsburg or baltimore in the afc north (whoever doesnt win divison) and jets or patriots in afc east (again, whoever doesnt win the divison). i know it sounds crazy but the afc is super loaded this year and titans will barely miss the playoff race imo.
    -lack of QB consistency, one week vince young is the man, next week kerry colllins is taking over.
    -THE RANDY MOSS EFFECT, randy will either unite all players in that locker room or divide it right down the middle like in minnesota.

i do believe jeff fisher can handle moss, but again the afc is too stacked this year, in the nfc titans would have clinched the entire conference, but i honestly think they get edged out of the big dance this year.