went 5-3 on the Sunday, not good, not bad

I wanna work backwards on the games tonight:
Chargers -4: This line is moving in an interesting direction (started around 5.5). I believe this to be true because many people want to make KC a trendy pick for the AFC west. While they could improve, they were 31st vs. the run last year, and Rivers hung 43 in KC, going mostly to Gates at the time. Losing Vincent Jackson doesnt concern me as much as McNeil, cause protecting the blindside is way more important than having an extra receiving threat. Having the rookie Mathews adds speed to the run game and makes the O more dynamic. An over might be the right play (45), but I'm holding off on that for now.

For the Ravens/Jets, I have no idea who will win, and I dont think vegas is too confident either, with a line at 1.5. Revis negates Boldin, and while I think Cromartie is way overrated, I believe the Ravens will stick to the middle of the field with Calvin Pace out, featuring Heap against less experienced lb's. The Ravens were #1 vs. the run last year, and the Jets lost Faneca and Jones, so youd think the run game would be slightly less potent, forcing Sanchez into throwing on 3rd and longs. An interesting bet is Rice -4.5 Fantasy pts. vs Shonn Greene (bookmaker). Its a PPR format, and I can see Rice catching 8 balls tonight (Greene rarely ever gets thrown to).