PRE SEASON

YTD: 12-4 +6.40 Units

FINAL REG SEASON
    YTD: 52-58 -9.85 Units

PLAYOFFS:
    4-5 +0.60 Units

OVERALL
    YTD: 68-67 -2.85 Units

Bet this earlier in the week meant to post this then but forgot. No one cares anyway.

2* Giants/Packers Under 42

1* Teaser (-115)
    Packers PK
    UNDER 49

Should got on this when the line was 43.

Waiting on some info in the SD game, but I probably shouldn't bet that game as my heart will be rooting for NE BIGTIME.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like that teaser...

The only thing that bothers me is that there is hardly anyone INCLUDING ME that is picking NY or SD... ESPECIALLY SD...

I like your teaser though it's going to be hard to put points up with BITTER cold weather...

Take it from an x kicker it's a B*TCH to kick a ball when it's that cold...

A.. The ball is a rock
    B.. You're foot is a rock
    C.. The field is a little slick and soccer style kicker lean at an angle slightly
    D.. IT JUST SUCKS!

Conclusion: I like your teaser!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You used to be a kicker? Damn thats cool, whats the longest FG you ever made?

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

48.. To be honest I sucked! All four of my kickers including my brother kicked longer FG's then me...

For as big as my legs were I should have hit 60's... My technique back then was so flaw it was unbelieveable..

imgv94

Should I go for the middle or just keep my bet?

imgv94

No second half bet for me.. GL everyone

imgv94

This week:
    0-2 -3.35 Units

PRE SEASON

YTD: 12-4 +6.40 Units

FINAL REG SEASON
    YTD: 52-58 -9.85 Units

PLAYOFFS:
    4-7 -2.75 Units

OVERALL
    YTD: 68-69 -6.20 Units

Pretty sickening lost losing by one. My luck has been horrificly bad lately.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I was on the under 42 myself IMGV....

I don't know about you, but the officiating was so unbelievably poor in that game. Calling penalties 2 penalties on the Packers on the NYG first drive of the 3rd quarter. Then the phantom personal foul call on Sam Madison on what would have been 4th down that kept the drive alive. There is 14 pts right there....

Not to mention every break went against us. First, NYG fumble on the 1 yd line and they recover. Second, Favre throws an INT and then NYG fumble it trying to return it. Third, a 90 yd td throw by Favre that should not have gone for more than 30 yds....

This game should have easily gone under. Neither running game did much and Favre was average at best today. This was the ideal situation for the under and it played out that way except for the refs who decided to call all those ridiculous penalties....

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Not to mention, the strangest thing of all was two teams that rely on the run decided to throw like crazy in this game. 35 attempts for Favre who clearly did not have it and then 40 for Manning. Grant had back-to-back 200 yd rushing games yet he was an afterthought today. Seemed like the coaches had no desire to the run ball in this game....

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, bud, we got burned on this one... Packers became one dimensional with Grant not being able to get it done on the ground and the Giants capitalized... I'm not very happy with myself... I went rather crazy with the Pats/Pack teaser and the UNDER/Pack teaser so I'm probably gonna be out for a little while... I probably just need to hit some college bball ML line parlays and forget about all of this football BS!

Buddy and GV, how do you see the line going on the Bowl? Do you think I can get 14 or more with NYG @ some point or not? I should probably just sit that one out and stick to college bball!

What a season, my fvcking Colts go 13-3 get another bye and lose in the divisional round... I came in like 25th place in the BTP contest, which was good for a nice swift kick in the ass and now the Packers just lost almost all of my bankroll... I'm not a happy camper right now! Let's hit the hardwood!

Go Giants! Is there any way they somehow pull another one off? They should have won the first matchup... I know shoulda, woulda, coulda, but they SHOULDA won that game!!! Enough of my rambling... I'm gonna have a few shots of Beamer and call it a night...

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Yeah, that was ridiculous that game. I played GB ML too during the in-game as well over on MB. All in all, went 0-6 today.

As for the Super Bowl, line will come down right now for the NYG b/c the public is going to hammer the Giants b/c they've won 3 in a row on the road. Lot of guys think the 13 points are a "gift" and most people remember the Giants playing the Patriots very well a few weeks ago. Similarly, the Patriots no longer look like the dominant team we saw the first 10 weeks of the season. In many ways, they've been "exposed" however they haven't lost yet which makes the +13 seem like stealing for many who will back the Giants....

My opinion is that the public will line up to back NYG but most of the sharps/smarts will probably back NE especially if this number really goes down to say -10/-11 range. I can see a case being made backing Favre b/c of his high level of experience but Eli Manning is a different story. NE is a far superior team to NYG no matter what anyone says. We're talking about arguably the greatest team in NFL history so -13is not that much. I personally thought this line would open higher. A month or so ago, Kenny White recommened NE -17 over NYG when he sent the lines out if they met in the SB.

I'll concede there is a lot of pressure on NE and that the Giants really have very little to lose. So I expect them to be more loose. It was a team in turmoil at the beginning of the year and everything at this point is extra. It's clear to me that Tom Coughlin is an elite coach and can have his team prepared. But I just think the experience factor is too much here for NYG to overcome.

This reminds me a bit of Illinois/USC in the Rose Bowl.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

you nailed it buddy. Still a tough line, but NE has the experience.