Multiple Choice Poll.
    Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Seahawks at Green Bay

Game is on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. EST.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not laying the lumber here, due to NFC Champion and Super Bowl futures that will have me rooting heavily for the Packers, but I truly believe they will win convincingly.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

My initial lean is Green Bay, but I am still capping this one and may change my mind later in the week.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Green Bay

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao this is an easy one. Packers -9. I'm to good of a handicapper at NFL Football folks. Packers are taking this one. I might suck at NBA Handicapping but NFL is my specialty..

Packers advance, BANK ON IT!

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

I'm with jeffries on this, GB will win this one

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Leaning towards SEA w/the pts

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Not Betting. But would go with the Seahawks and the OVER.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Seattle has no shot unless favre does something stupid

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

GB-Seattle

Going to be a good one alright..but the easy bet is on the over. My money is on that one.

BigMoney
    BigMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

close game

I really think seattle has their deffense coming along now and Matt is really hitting his targets, I love Seahawks +9......

bigdane005
    bigdane005's Avatar Become A Pro!

my friends thought i was nuts saying that i like sea and the pnts but until i hear sum solid evidence i really think i like sea +9. wont be laying the lumber but a couple units noy unreasonable.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I won't play it but I think Seattle has the D to hang around in this one. Not ballsy enough to go against Lambeau Field though.

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't understand why people are so high on Seattle. They barely (despite the score) got by Washington, and they looked terrible last week. They did nothing respectable all season, and what makes everyone think they can take down the Packers and Brett Favre in Lambeau? With no running game, not a great defense, and Matt Hasselbeck (enough said) at QB throwing to no-names, I don't think they got a shot.

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mmarino View Post
    I don't understand why people are so high on Seattle. They barely (despite the score) got by Washington, and they looked terrible last week. They did nothing respectable all season, and what makes everyone think they can take down the Packers and Brett Favre in Lambeau? With no running game, not a great defense, and Matt Hasselbeck (enough said) at QB throwing to no-names, I don't think they got a shot.
    AMEN.

ocho cinco
    ocho cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call me crazy but I'm taking the Seahawks not just covering but beating Green Bay. Look at Green Bays last 10 games, Cowboys were the only quality opponent. They also got destroyed by Chicago and the Bears were terrible this season. I know Seattle had a easy schedule but they played a tough Redskin team last week and Green Bay was idle. Green Bay had alot of young players who have little or no playoff experience while Seattle has been in the playoffs last 4-5 years. Also alot of players from the super bowl year are still on the team. Their one glaring weakness was the running game this season, but Alexander showed good signs last week and he finally got the cast removed and is healthy. I want to add that I'm a Seahawks fan but I've still got 400$ on Seattle winning this game.

Cheers

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Seattle has no shot unless favre does something stupid

like throwing stupid hale-marys like he has the last 6 years in the playoffs? Favre doesn't have the postseason flavor anymore. It will be up to Grant for the Packers to win this one big.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

seahawks +points

thx

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the packers here.

cweh
    cweh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Lmao this is an easy one. Packers -9. I'm to good of a handicapper at NFL Football folks. Packers are taking this one. I might suck at NBA Handicapping but NFL is my specialty..

Packers advance, BANK ON IT!
    Look if Vegas bookies see something to bring the points from +9 to now just 7! they must know something. If you look at stats, Seattle has the strongest front 4 in NFC. With Front four bugging Farve, he is bound to throw 1 or 2 interceptions into the 7 DB's.

I assure you, save your self some money and time, if seattle loses it will not be more then two field goals...

However I do Agree with you on "G-man" over the boys "SU"

I like Seattle + points and depending if it snows I like the over (if snow, i take under)

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish I would have bet on the Hawks when it was +9...I think that even at +7 this game has some good value so I'm sticking with the Hawks