buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Dieo has won 6 straight games

coming into the playoffs. The last 5 match ups between the Charges and Titans resulted in Charger wins. The last time Tennessee played in San Diego they lost 40-7. Plus no one is sure of the Titans' QB situation. San Diego is the weekend's "lock" with Mr. Charley Public, who will bet big on the Chargers ML to chase his losses. I think the books lose big if San Diego wins.

Gimme Tennessee ML for 5 units please. No, I'm not nuts. Tennessee has a good shot at winning and at +475 I like 'em a lot. I think their D keeps em close and a turnover near the end, or a blown special teams coverage could hand the Titans the upset. Besides, these teams hate each other so this will be a real dog fight.

Tennessee is offering huge value here on the ML. San Diego enters this playoff game after facing 3 very soft teams in the final 3 weeks of the regular season.
    Last edited by buztah; 01-06-08 at 06:18 AM.

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Key injurys with some starters already...... and also Vince Young, and Lendale White being questionable. You have some guts. I give you that. I'm on the other side Chargers -10. Good luck to you.