McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lions -4.5 Discuss

I am only making one NFL play today. I am going with my hometown heroes. They have broken my heart for well over 30 years. Yes, the LLLIIIOOONNNSSS Baby!!! The Lions fans have to be the greatest (or least intelligent) fans in the NFL.

Anyhow: I like the -4.5. This is a reasonable number in my opinion. The Lions play well at home. The Chiefs have not played well on the road: except for the game vs. the Colts. The Lions will not fold for this game. Kitna is the type of player who does not give up. Players are playing for next year.

I am looking to complete my fan trifecta this weekend. The M.S.U. Spartans covered, U.C.L.A. vs. scUM covered and my Lions to cover.

Who is with me?

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

with the line at 5 i just threw in a crazy
    middle shot
    bought the 2 pts each way so i got
    kc+7 and detroit-3

McRich

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    with the line at 5 i just threw in a crazy
    middle shot
    bought the 2 pts each way so i got
    kc+7 and detroit-3
    That's a bold move. I have never tried a bet like this. GL.

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

there is very little value in this game to take either side, but hey i hope it all works out for you, Lions went all out against Dallas and lost by 1 then you could have expected that let down game last week, but they should be fine i think it's going to be a tight game but lions by 5-7 could hapen if they come ready to play, and some more good news KC is 1-7 ATS when they're in this spot

McRich

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Lumberjack View Post
    there is very little value in this game to take either side, but hey i hope it all works out for you, Lions went all out against Dallas and lost by 1 then you could have expected that let down game last week, but they should be fine i think it's going to be a tight game but lions by 5-7 could hapen if they come ready to play, and some more good news KC is 1-7 ATS when they're in this spot
    Thanks for the insight. I don't think this will be a blowout. I like the Lions to win by 7.