Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Champ Bailey.

Why is everyone in love with Champ Bailey?

I would much rather have either one of my Packers corners.

Al Harris and Charles Woodson.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's a great corner, was someone i thought could have been defensive player of year last season... apparently something is bothering him physically this year

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Champ is great, but may or not be the best corner in the NFL. Even if he is or ever was, he never was more than 2% or 3% better than the next guy. That's a huge difference than Deion Sanders back in the day. I think that's where all the hype comes from, everyone wants the next Deion. Sadly, there will never be another Deion, same as there will never be another Michael Jordan despite how badly the NBA needs one.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe its just the nagging injury making Champ lose a step, but I personally would prefer Asante Samuel playing for me. He's younger and very talented.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

He's been battling nagging injuries all year. In addition, he like to gamble a lot which makes him vulnerable to the deep pass, the injuries have slowed him and his closing speed this year.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Benson17 View Post
    Why is everyone in love with Champ Bailey?

I would much rather have either one of my Packers corners.

Al Harris and Charles Woodson.
    C-Wood's the most underrated defensive player in the league. It was a joke he didn't make the Pro Bowl last year.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    C-Wood's the most underrated defensive player in the league. It was a joke he didn't make the Pro Bowl last year.

As a Packer's fan, I appreciate Woodson's contribution for the team. But, I kinda like the fact that this defense is underrated & unsung. I think it can get to be a burden, with such huge expectations week after week such as the Bears have had. It's actually incredible that Favre carries the whole of the criticism on this team over the last few years, the rest of the players can kinda relax and just play. Quite a luxury on such a young team. Yet another reason to be a Favre fan.

Harry Asse
    Harry Asse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stump View Post
    He's been battling nagging injuries all year. In addition, he like to gamble a lot which makes him vulnerable to the deep pass, the injuries have slowed him and his closing speed this year.
    Hmm... interesting.

Who's he got this weekend?

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

He has the Pats vs the Eagles makeshift defense