JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Are people still taking points against the Pats?

I haven't taken points against the Pats at all this year. Was only able to bet on them earlier in the season and against the Cowboys. Was tempted to take Washington today......sure glad I didn't.

A lot of local people around here keep saying, "this is the week, take the points."

With the Pats playing this good I don't see either play....on them or against them as being something I want a piece of, at least not in the near future.

What do you guys think? Easier fish to fry than trying to figure out a Pats game?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sooner or later the hardcore Patriots faders of this year will stop replying to these threads all together. I sure hope they've done alright in other games because they are about to be 0-8.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

My handicapping showed I should take Wash and the points. I did the smart thing and passed. With teams like NE you bet them or you watch the game. I decided to watch. They will lose sometime, but I'd rather not boast about catching them on the one they lose and be 1 and 10......

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    My handicapping showed I should take Wash and the points. I did the smart thing and passed. With teams like NE you bet them or you watch the game. I decided to watch. They will lose sometime, but I'd rather not boast about catching them on the one they lose and be 1 and 10......
    I wish I had passed but I bought the extra half and took Wash +17 1/2.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 10:36 AM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    They will lose sometime, but I'd rather not boast about catching them on the one they lose and be 1 and 10......
    I'm the same as you. I didn't like the spread this week, so I just passed. I'm not going to ride them all the time, but I am pretty amazed with the way they're executing on all cylinders, so I can understand people firing at these ridiculous numbers.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gave up on betting NE games after watching NE pound that last TD versus Dallas a few weeks ago. Seemed at the time, Belichick wanted to run up the score, and noting to date seems to have changed.

Next weeks game will be different though (I hope.)

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

52-0 INSANE!!!!!!! This team is not losing a single game this year including ATS.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I passed on them last week for the first time this year. I was pissed so doubled up on them and over !!!!!

The only team that plays to run it up, as a gambler you have to love them.