Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Which is more likely to happen?

New England goes 16-0 or Miami/St. Louis goes 0-16???

And if you say neither are likely to happen (which I happen to agree with, BTW)..

Which happens first?
    New England loss
    Miami/St. Louis win

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami,and St. Louis both get wins before the Pats lose.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

No reason why both can't happen.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasha7 View Post
    I agree the patriots are steam rolling everyone. Everyone thinks that the colts will give them a run for their money but i think not the colts speed rush plays right into patriots quick slant out and screen game. Pats go 16 0 easy

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    I agree the patriots are steam rolling everyone. Everyone thinks that the colts will give them a run for their money but i think not the colts speed rush plays right into patriots quick slant out and screen game. Pats go 16 0 easy

Patriots have been dominant so far this year but the I think the Colts will be the first team to beat the Pats. We all know the Pats can score but the last time I checked so can Manning and company. Dallas had no problem scoring so I doubt the Colts will either.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both happen Sunday.

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Cleo Lemon beating a Bill Belichick coached defense has virtually NO chance of happening. People betting on the Dolphins will be wasting their money for the 7th consecutive week. Cleo Lemon....remember that.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasha7 View Post

agreed

the pats definitely have the talent and coaching to go 16-0, but even belichick will rest his players for at least games 15 or 16, especially if the steelers or colts have 2-3 losses by week 14 or 15, leaving them with a likely 15-1 or at worst 14-2

plus we all know they, like many teams, are 1 injury away from turning into a .500 team

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NEP Dynasty View Post
    Cleo Lemon beating a Bill Belichick coached defense has virtually NO chance of happening. People betting on the Dolphins will be wasting their money for the 7th consecutive week. Cleo Lemon....remember that.
    But....... the public!!! The public!!! *sarcasm*

I think this Patriots dilemma teaches a valuable lesson to blind faders, sometimes (while an aberration for sure) a team comes across that is so good you just cannot treat them as a random team that the public loves.

I'm with you on the Dolphins having no chance of beating the Patriots, I haven't bet it but I like -16.5, not anything beyond that.

elliott0924
    elliott0924's Avatar Become A Pro!

NE will be undefeated when they get to Indy, then if they win that game they will be undefeated come the playoffs.

elliott0924
    elliott0924's Avatar Become A Pro!

Although my team is NE I still think they have alot to improve on, especially in the secondary. Hopefully we will get it corrected by the time we get to Indy.

Tus
    Tus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey... Patriot is going to lost for Miami this coming week. Vegas play...idiot

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Cleo Lemon may retire after Sunday's game, Belichick is going to eat him alive. The general consensus down here today on sports radio is that this isn't going to be a traditional NFL game, it's going to be a GANG RAPE by Belichick and Co.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    Cleo Lemon may retire after Sunday's game, Belichick is going to eat him alive. The general consensus down here today on sports radio is that this isn't going to be a traditional NFL game, it's going to be a GANG RAPE by Belichick and Co.
    Then the only question is: KY jelly or no KY jelly??? :happyd_m:

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

My money's on no jelly, Belichick wants it to hurt!!!!!

mrmark
    mrmark's Avatar Become A Pro!

The boys in Miami better drink the champagne now! this is the best shot any team has had in some time to tie there record!Patriots remaining schedule looks pretty weak to me!Colts maybe but dont think so!the rest no way unless they just slip up!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NEP Dynasty View Post
    Don't take everything I say seriously.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

New England is more likely. St.Louis will get lucky one week.