RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ragewizard Quarterly Report (-16.9091 Units)

The first quarter was one to forget. Just 1 win and that one was a squeeeeeker. Obviously I need to hit the film room harder as well as the trend chart. My wife says to quit while I'm behind so I don't get further behind. I say don't be a pussy, better times are just around the corner. Just follow the betting system and don't worry about it. The kids are still gonna get there college paid.

This week I'm gonna go with MIA@HOU OVR 43.5 for 10 UNITS Miami hasn't stopped anybody yet and houston has a decent run defense. Hopefully this will bate Miami into throwing the ball. Either Miami scores or Houston picks up alot of interceptions and easy scores like Oakland did early last week. Then after half time, Miami's defense gets tired because they are just too old to keep up with the youngin's.

This year my investment manifesto goes like this. (Originally posted in May sometime.)
    I will be using the traditional 11/10 vig system to score myself.

Preseason -- 8 units however I feel like it.

Total -.3636 Units

Regular season (1) investment per week for:
    Week’s 1 & 2 8 units each

Week 1
    Eagles -3 at pack land for 8 UNITS loss
    Week 2
    BUF @ PIT OVR 37.5 for 8 UNITS loss
    Week 3
    NYG @ WAS OVR 40.5 for 10 UNITSwin+9.0909
    Week 4
    CAR -3 for 10 UNITS Loss

Week’s 15-17 8 units each

Total -16.9091 units
    My super nova lock of the moment is an additional 5 units for whichever week that happens to be.

Playoffs 4 plays 2 units each
    Last edited by RageWizard; 10-04-07 at 03:57 PM.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sort of like your pick this week (though I very rarely bet overs/unders myself).

But I don't think you should call your wife a pussy.