azgrande18
    azgrande18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers

Are the Packers that good?

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I think they are pretty solid. As everybody has started to realize, the defense is a solid young group. Favre is settling down, and although I think he's getting overpraised by the media, is in control of the offense. I see them making the playoffs, but losing their fair share as well when teams have a better hold on their passing attack.

toomuch
    toomuch's Avatar Become A Pro!

packers suck

Dougoudou
    Dougoudou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perhaps Turner is that bad...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. They'll only get better as they start getting healthy. Good chance they lose this week though.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

They can't run the football - and that right there is going to kill them. Morency getting healthy isn't exactly exciting, either. I've been a polar bear on my pack all year - and bet against them every week now, and got burned. I'm glad as hell I'm wrong as a fan. This week there's 0 chance they can run the ball on the Vikes. NO ONE runs on that DLine. If they can protect the ball and maybe get some big plays or turnovers, it should be a game. Also, GB's D is all about their pressure from their Dline - their LB corps are over-rated. That line is amazing against the run... If only the LBs could blow up more plays.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Yes. They'll only get better as they start getting healthy. Good chance they lose this week though.
    Razzles, how do you see the Vikings offense getting anything done against the Packer's defense this week? I just don't see it happening.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Favre will start to throw INT's again and they will suck and Razz will cry like a little girl

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

packers r a pretty good team defense is very solid they'll establish running game soon and be a great contender

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have notice in the past that Minn does good against the packer. I know I will be on greenbay side but I have tobet minn today. I got a feeling that minn will win this match.

Good luck to you all. just a feeling that all.

massesRasses
    massesRasses's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favre is gaaaaaaaaaay.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by massesRasses View Post
    Favre is gaaaaaaaaaay.
    You aren't old enough to have an opinion. Go away. =)

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
    I have notice in the past that Minn does good against the packer. I know I will be on greenbay side but I have tobet minn today. I got a feeling that minn will win this match.

Good luck to you all. just a feeling that all.
    McCarthy is 2-0 against Childress, with the Packers sweeping the Vikings last season.