imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I imagine this teaser will be very popular with bettors this week. Thoughts?

CHARGERS -2 vs CHIEFS
    COLTS +.5 vs BRONCOS
    COWBOYS -1 vs RAMS

CHARGERS -2
    Chiefs look horrible and San Diego can't afford to lose this one. Although the Chargers aren't the same team as last season they are still good enough to defeat a BAD KANSAS CITY team by more than 2

COLTS +.5
    Colts are hitting on all cylinders now and probably are a little ticked off that the Pats are getting all the attention. Broncos are simply not that good, barely beating the Bills and Raiders, losing by nine to the Jags at HOME makes it hard for me to believe they can beat one of if not the best team in the NFL on the road. Colts win

COWBOYS -1
    Cowboys offense is simply unstoppable right now and the Rams haven't scored more than 16 points in any game all season. Can the Rams match the Cowboys point for point on the road???? I don't think so but who knows..

The Rams have the look of a very bad team.

Losing by 14 @ Home to Panthers
    Losing by 1 @ Home to 49ers
    Losing by 21 on road to avg Bucs.

I guess I wouldn't be floored if the Cowboys and their great offense somehow managed to get outscored by an 0-3 team who hasn't scored more than 16pts all season..

This teaser looks really good to me, but a little too good. Do you see any weaknesses in this teaser or a better candidate?

Thanks in advance..

jrcaces
    jrcaces's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'am taking that teaser good post

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts don't care if NE gets the attention, it actually benefits Indy...less pressure.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

GV,

I think I am going to roll pretty hard on this teaser... I might have to roll 2 or 3 units on this one and then possibly roll with:

Patriots +3
    Packers +9(@ Minny)
    Steelers +4.5(@ Zona)

What do u think of that one with all teams getting points... Probably not nearly as solid... The one you mention we are rolling on 3 home favorites that are very good teams... SD still has the potential to be very good, they just need to find themselves... Colts win by 2 TD's against Denver, IMO and Dallas has to be the front runner for NFC Champion right now, IMO!!!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 09-24-07 at 05:56 PM.

sportsmaster
    sportsmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

great teasers from both!

imgv94

Football - 216 Dallas Cowboys -1 for Game
    Football - 226 San Diego Chargers -2 for Game
    Football - 228 Indianapolis Colts +½ for Game

Just put it in now Steven Jackson is out

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like that teaser.....I think i'm in for a couple units, how many pt teaser do you have for that....I'm using BetUS and can't quite find those. Chargers are iffy, though I wouldn't care for a bit of room on the Colts, I think they should be fine.
    Last edited by laxdjock; 09-24-07 at 07:10 PM.

sportsmaster

theyre all going to win!!
    another good one is pittsburgh..

sportsmaster

or the jets

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I don't trust San Deigo for what happened last week, I sure wouldn't want to have them because of that. They sure haven't looked very good the last two weeks, so I would be very careful on playing them, the other selections I sure see winning with Indy and New England. My 3-team teaser would be Dallas, Indy, and New England this week probably.

sportsmaster

theres no way san diego will loose at home...i think that dallas, indy and SD is the better option

LT should have a breakout game at home

imgv94

San Diego will beat KC by 2 TDs. KC is awful on the road.

I'm giving the 12 points as well.