DJC81
    DJC81's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Views on Week 3

Indianapolis@Houston
    The Colts are coming off a tough game at the Titans, the Texans are coming off a good win at the Panthers everything says this should be a close game. Take Colts ML and Texans +7 and hope its the close game most people seem to think it will be.

San Diego@Green Bay
    The strength of both these teams right now is there defense, I know the Packers put up 35pts last week but come on that was against the Gaints!! I think this game will come down to which QB can make the big play and right now the only one that looks capable of doing that is Favre. I think the Packers win this outright but the best bet here is the Under at 45.

Minnesota@Kansas City
    The Chiefs best weapon is Larry Johnson and the Vikings have a good run defense so this could be another tough game for the Chiefs but they showed some improvement against the Bears last week. First home game of the season for the Chiefs, if you have to bet take the Chiefs ML but in my opinion stay away from this game.

Detroit@Philadelphia
    Before MNF I had this down as a straight forward Eagles win but after watching that performance or should i say lack of one now i'm not so sure, Detroit are 2-0(who would have thought it!!) and full of confidence this could be another upset. I'll stick my neck out and say Lions +7

Buffalo@New England
    The only question for this game is will the Patriots cover?, Its a big number -17 but I still think they'll do it, the Steelers beat the Bills last week by 23. I think the best play here is the Under at 42 there's a good chance the Patriots could do all the scoring here.

Miami@New York Jets
    Wow what a game we have here!(hope you could all detect my sarcasm there). 2 poors teams just hoping they'll finally get that first win maybe that will inspire one of them to do something!! If Pennington starts take the Jets otherwise toss a coin.

San Francisco@Pittsburgh
    Both these teams are 2-0, alot of people are getting excited about the Steelers this year but i think its to early to say they've only played the Browns and the Bills. The 49ers have a had a tougher start against Arizona and St Louis and have managed to battle to wins in both.
    Take Stelers ML and 49ers +10

Arizona@Baltimore
    Jump on Arizona +9 while you still can its already down to 7.5 in some places, The Ravens defense will keep this low scoring and I just cant see the offence scoring 9 more than Arizona.

St Louis@Tampa Bay
    I never like to bet a St Louis game you just dont know what they will do, but I like Tampa Bay here the Rams are having trouble running the ball because of O line injuries and the defense cant stop anyone!! Take Tampa ML

Jacksonville@Denver
    Denver win another game in overtime 13-10

Cincinnati@Seattle
    Will the Bengals give up another 50pts i dont think so, but i dont think they'll win here either Seattle need to win after a tough lose to the Cardinals and they should do at home. Take Seattle ML

Cleveland@Oakland
    The Browns will be buzzing after putting 50pts on the Bengals but the Raiders have alot tougher defense. The Raiders wont want to go to 0-3 at home and that should be enough to get them through. Raiders ML

Carolina@Atlanta
    Carolina need to win after a surprising defeat at home against the Texans and they will here against the Falcons, Harrington will be fighting for his job but it shouldn't make any difference they just dont have the weapons to do any damage. Take Carolina -4

New York Giants@Washington
    I thought the Redskins looked good on MNF they have a good balance on offence and a good defense. The Giants defense just looks terrible 80pts in the first 2 games!! The Redskins win this and cover Redskins -3.5

Dallas@Chicago
    This is a really interesting match up, the brilliant Bears defense against the high scoring Cowboys offence and the poor Bears offence against the Cowboys equally poor defense. I've gotta go with the offence I think the Cowboys will score points and I dont think Rex is good enough to out score the opposition. I like the Cowboys ML but take Cowboys +3 to be safe.

Tennessee@New Orleans
    The Saints have to start winning if they want to make the playoffs and their first game at home should give them the emotional lift they need to do just that the Titans will make it very tough and I expect it to be close. Take New Orlean ML but if the line gets to +6 take the Titans for good value.

Well there you go another week done lets hope it goes better than last week
    Let me know what you all think.
    Last edited by DJC81; 09-19-07 at 03:54 PM.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DJC81 View Post
    Indianapolis@Houston
    The Colts are coming off a tough game at the Titans, the Texans are coming off a good win at the Panthers everything says this should be a close game. Take Colts ML and Texans +7 and hope its the close game most people seem to think it will be.

San Diego@Green Bay
    The strength of both these teams right now is there defense, I know the Packers put up 35pts last week but come on that was against the Gaints!! I think this game will come down to which QB can make the big play and right now the only one that looks capable of doing that is Favre. I think the Packers win this outright but the best bet here is the Under at 45.

Minnesota@Kansas City
    The Chiefs best weapon is Larry Johnson and the Vikings have a good run defense so this could be another tough game for the Chiefs but they showed some improvement against the Bears last week. First home game of the season for the Chiefs, if you have to bet take the Chiefs ML but in my opinion stay away from this game.

Detroit@Philadelphia
    Before MNF I had this down as a straight forward Eagles win but after watching that performance or should i say lack of one now i'm not so sure, Detroit are 2-0(who would have thought it!!) and full of confidence this could be another upset. I'll stick my neck out and say Lions +7

Buffalo@New England
    The only question for this game is will the Patriots cover?, Its a big number -17 but I still think they'll do it, the Steelers beat the Bills last week by 23. I think the best play here is the Under at 42 there's a good chance the Patriots could do all the scoring here.

Miami@New York Jets
    Wow what a game we have here!(hope you could all detect my sarcasm there). 2 poors teams just hoping they'll finally get that first win maybe that will inspire one of them to do something!! If Pennington starts take the Jets otherwise toss a coin.

San Francisco@Pittsburgh
    Both these teams are 2-0, alot of people are getting excited about the Steelers this year but i think its to early to say they've only played the Browns and the Bills. The 49ers have a had a tougher start against Arizona and St Louis and have managed to battle to wins in both.
    Take Stelers ML and 49ers +10

Arizona@Baltimore
    Jump on Arizona +9 while you still can its already down to 7.5 in some places, The Ravens defense will keep this low scoring and I just cant see the offence scoring 9 more than Arizona.

St Louis@Tampa Bay
    I never like to bet a St Louis game you just dont know what they will do, but I like Tampa Bay here the Rams are having trouble running the ball because of O line injuries and the defense cant stop anyone!! Take Tampa ML

Jacksonville@Denver
    Denver win another game in overtime 13-10

Cincinnati@Seattle
    Will the Bengals give up another 50pts i dont think so, but i dont think they'll win here either Seattle need to win after a tough lose to the Cardinals and they should do at home. Take Seattle ML

Cleveland@Oakland
    The Browns will be buzzing after putting 50pts on the Bengals but the Raiders have alot tougher defense. The Raiders wont want to go to 0-3 at home and that should be enough to get them through. Raiders ML

Carolina@Atlanta
    Carolina need to win after a surprising defeat at home against the Texans and they will here against the Falcons, Harrington will be fighting for his job but it shouldn't make any difference they just dont have the weapons to do any damage. Take Carolina -4

New York Giants@Washington
    I thought the Redskins looked good on MNF they have a good balance on offence and a good defense. The Giants defense just looks terrible 80pts in the first 2 games!! The Redskins win this and cover Redskins -3.5

Dallas@Chicago
    This is a really interesting match up, the brilliant Bears defense against the high scoring Cowboys offence and the poor Bears offence against the Cowboys equally poor defense. I've gotta go with the offence I think the Cowboys will score points and I dont think Rex is good enough to out score the opposition. I like the Cowboys ML but take Cowboys +3 to be safe.

Tennessee@New Orleans
    The Saints have to start winning if they want to make the playoffs and their first game at home should give them the emotional lift they need to do just that the Titans will make it very tough and I expect it to be close. Take New Orlean ML but if the line gets to +6 take the Titans for good value.

Well there you go another week done lets hope it goes better than last week
    Let me know what you all think.
    I really like about 80% of these plays. your thoughts are the same as mine: