Cardsfan55
    Update your status
    Cardsfan55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

49ers -120 DraftKings

$300 to win $250

49ers are the better team no question. KC has better QB but don’t think it will be enough. Let’s gooo boys. Enjoy!

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

What’s the spread at DK?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Here's the thing. you can run the ball on the Chiefs! their run defense is ranked something like #27 in the NFL! (maybe even worse). It's all comes down to game plan and play calling. If the 49'ers pound the rock with McCaffery and control the clock, move the chains, etc. and keep Mahomes on the sidelines (the best defense against the Chiefs) they will beat KC. it's still unbelievable that bone head John Harbaugh didn't make any attempt to run the ball with Justice Hill and Gus Edwards (two damn good running backs) and instead had Lamar throwing from the pocket on every play! If I would have known beforehand that was going to be the Ravens game plan, I would have never bet them in that game! I hope Kyle Shanahan doesn't make that same mistake.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Here's the thing. you can run the ball on the Chiefs! their run defense is ranked something like #27 in the NFL! (maybe even worse). It's all comes down to game plan and play calling. If the 49'ers pound the rock with McCaffery and control the clock, move the chains, etc. and keep Mahomes on the sidelines (the best defense against the Chiefs) they will beat KC. it's still unbelievable that bone head John Harbaugh didn't make any attempt to run the ball with Justice Hill and Gus Edwards (two damn good running backs) and instead had Lamar throwing from the pocket on every play! If I would have known beforehand that was going to be the Ravens game plan, I would have never bet them in that game! I hope Kyle Shanahan doesn't make that same mistake.
    That is what I’m thinking Niners will do today. Run! Run! Run! CMC was third in MVP voting so they’ll use him to win. And then a few run plays with Deebo. Even Purdy will do some running.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

here it is GUYS 100% from 1965 through the team that has 2 players dressed on field from both USC and MICH U has won the SB s/u and ats

49ERS 5 WR Ronnie Bell MICH U

Sam Darnold QB USC

Jake Moody K MICH U

Arbry Thomas CB MICH U

Arlona Hufanga sfty USC

Chiefs ZERO last year they had 5 vs Eagles who had none both guys they had were IR

Headsterx

They’ll be running so much that Purdy won’t have to throw much and won’t thrown an interception.

Purdy under 0.5 interception +120

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    here it is GUYS 100% from 1965 through the team that has 2 players dressed on field from both USC and MICH U has won the SB s/u and ats

49ERS 5 WR Ronnie Bell MICH U

Sam Darnold QB USC

Jake Moody K MICH U

Arbry Thomas CB MICH U

Arlona Hufanga sfty USC

Chiefs ZERO last year they had 5 vs Eagles who had none both guys they had were IR

OldBill

Headsterx CHIEFS red zone rush defense is ranked 31st in leagues all year 49ers redzone rush offense ranked 1st

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    Headsterx CHIEFS red zone rush defense is ranked 31st in leagues all year 49ers redzone rush offense ranked 1st
    Debating on who will win MVP… Purdy or CMC

Cardsfan55
    Update your status

Dude I agree with this 100%! And shanahan is tired of losing to the Chiefs. He HAS TO KNOW!

Cardsfan55
    Update your status

Spread is -1.5

OldBill

just the better team playing conserative 2nd half like they should have used others knowing that KC was Keying on CMC

playing not to lose always loses

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

I'm not saying this all on Brock Purdy but you see the difference between a real MVP elite type of QB in Patrick Mahomes and wannabe frauds like Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, and yes, Brock Purdy...one gets the job done in crunch time and the others choke and throw up all over themselves...of course a lot of it has to do with play calling and game planning by the head coach. but IMO, those two are directly correlated. I think you will see Shanahan try to make a strong push to get Kirk Cousins in free agency from Minnesota this offseason.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Draftkings mist have cleaned up. They had the best # on SF all day and also live. Fanduel was the opposite.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Draftkings mist have cleaned up. They had the best # on SF all day and also live. Fanduel was the opposite.
    Someone posted that one book manager claimed 76% of all plays were on KC so it is hard to know how books did. But if you go by SBR 95% were on Chiefs so who knows. Do books ever produce actual documents to show if they won or lost at Superbowl? It's all hearsay.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Noticed how they had KC ml +100. They weren't giving anything but FD has +114.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Noticed how they had KC ml +100. They weren't giving anything but FD has +114.
    Did you watch live? There was very often an arb between DK and FD. DK would have like SF -190 and FD would have KC +200. Too bad my live limit at FD was $200. $50k pregame; $200 live. Hilarious. My DK live was to win 5k.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Did you watch live? There was very often an arb between DK and FD. DK would have like SF -190 and FD would have KC +200. Too bad my live limit at FD was $200. $50k pregame; $200 live. Hilarious. My DK live was to win 5k.
    I didn't pay that much attention live but FD usually gives much BETTER odds live . I saw KC +240.