OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

kyle shannan n eeds to be fired

HE lost the game playing not to lose like why not do trick plays open up the offense more passing use you players

you cant even score from 10 yard line OMG

shit can this loser he never will win a championship

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

So you're calling for more passing, Old Bill?

Most Monday morning quarterbacks are saying he didn't run the ball enough.

Let's get to the bottom of this conundrum, Bill. What's the deal here?

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

he is all time loser thats it he cannot make play calls dosent adjust

like yes in game injuries hurt but dammit use your FB and other RB's open up that weak KC defnse they were helpless all 1 st half

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

OldBill, Shanahan went for it on 4th down rather that taking the FG to tie the game. They scored a TD. Yes he missed the PAT which made it a 3 point game instead of 4. Then the punt hit the guy's leg and KC recovered.

The mistake he did make was taking the ball first in the OT. He won the coin toss and should have deferred.

You are way off base in your analysis. Did yo even ewatch the game?
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave DwightShrute 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Shanihan should be fired for not knowing the OT rules and/or at least telling his guys that we are deferring the kickoff if we win the coin toss. How you don't instruct your players on the rules is criminal.

Multiple San Francisco players said after the game that they were not aware that the overtime rules are different in the playoffs than they are in the regular season, and strategy discussions over how to handle the overtime period did not occur as a team. Defensive lineman Arik Armstead said he learned the details of the postseason rule when it was shown on the Allegiant Stadium jumbotron during a TV timeout after regulation. Fullback Kyle Juszczyk said he assumed the 49ers asked to receive when they won the toss because that’s what you do in the regular season, when a touchdown wins the game. “I guess that’s not the case. I don’t really know the strategy,” Juszczyk said.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The refs made sure it didn't matter who had the ball first in OT with their calls. There was no way Taylor Swift was going to go home empty handed.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

Just another dumbass post by Bill

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10137

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Shanihan should be fired for not knowing the OT rules and/or at least telling his guys that we are deferring the kickoff if we win the coin toss. How you don't instruct your players on the rules is criminal.

Multiple San Francisco players said after the game that they were not aware that the overtime rules are different in the playoffs than they are in the regular season, and strategy discussions over how to handle the overtime period did not occur as a team. Defensive lineman Arik Armstead said he learned the details of the postseason rule when it was shown on the Allegiant Stadium jumbotron during a TV timeout after regulation. Fullback Kyle Juszczyk said he assumed the 49ers asked to receive when they won the toss because that’s what you do in the regular season, when a touchdown wins the game. “I guess that’s not the case. I don’t really know the strategy,” Juszczyk said.
    Classic Whiners! we didn't know the rules......

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10137

I was at the Atlantis Reno... for the Bowlbash... The crowd was super loud.... until the end.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Unacceptable coaching right there

SF gave up a massive advantage by going first in OT. Very well may have cost them the game

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Lol. Yeah. sure. Fire a coach in his early 40s who has done nothing but win, short of the big game.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Sf has one more run at the Superbowl. They should win next season

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sf has one more run at the Superbowl. They should win next season
    Next year they might not be as fortunate on the injury front. The fact that CMC survived an entire season with such high usage is a modern miracle. Can they realistically expect him to duplicate that effort? Trent Williams is getting old at left tackle and Brock's learning curve could level out now that the league has a larger sample size on the guy.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Next year they might not be as fortunate on the injury front. The fact that CMC survived an entire season with such high usage is a modern miracle. Can they realistically expect him to duplicate that effort? Trent Williams is getting old at left tackle and Brock's learning curve could level out now that the league has a larger sample size on the guy.
    They still have a massive advantage since Purdy will still be on his rookie contract

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    OldBill, Shanahan went for it on 4th down rather that taking the FG to tie the game. They scored a TD. Yes he missed the PAT which made it a 3 point game instead of 4. Then the punt hit the guy's leg and KC recovered.

The mistake he did make was taking the ball first in the OT. He won the coin toss and should have deferred.

You are way off base in your analysis. Did yo even ewatch the game?

Old Bill turned into Bo. OB knows football! I think they need to start making SBR poster cards like Sports Cards. I'd travel with those bitches.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Unacceptable coaching right there

SF gave up a massive advantage by going first in OT. Very well may have cost them the game

100% and it can't even be argued, but I will say he didn't make any other major mistakes.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Old Bill turned into Bo. OB knows football! I think they need to start making SBR poster cards like Sports Cards. I'd travel with those bitches.
    For Old Bill's SBR card, they could mis-spell everything on the back of the card and have words like n eeds and spaces b/w letters in the words. His lifetime stats will be all about teams that can't win the SB. At the very bottom it will list - Brazil?

I'm just wondering if he will smile for his picture on the front and how many teeth will appear on that grill.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

NEPO BABY. Who is surprised? You think he got any job ever based on a resume? Come on now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hehfest

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    NEPO BABY. Who is surprised? You think he got any job ever based on a resume? Come on now.
    How many nepo babies made the Superbowl or had a winning record? I think it is hard to take 2 teams to the Superbowl and win more than 10 games a year like he does regardless of being a NEPO baby.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

I always thought that being a team captain meant more than just whatever you were or were not told.

If you are going to walk out on that field in overtime to make a call, don't you think it might be on you to be sure you are on the same page as the staff?

Doesn't a captain have more responsibility, thus being a captain?

The answer is yes.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave str 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Fire Shanahan? Fire Sirianni? Gimme a break, these guys are 2 of the best coaches in the league. Both still very young and have accomplished a lot. This 24/7 news cycle constantly grasps at straws talking about the dumbest shyt. Then anyone that has a big game, great season or wins a championship "Is xxx the GOAT"? Sick and tired of the dumbed down sports talk nowadays.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How many nepo babies made the Superbowl or had a winning record? I think it is hard to take 2 teams to the Superbowl and win more than 10 games a year like he does regardless of being a NEPO baby.
    Enjoy the results!

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Fire Shanahan? Fire Sirianni? Gimme a break, these guys are 2 of the best coaches in the league. Both still very young and have accomplished a lot. This 24/7 news cycle constantly grasps at straws talking about the dumbest shyt. Then anyone that has a big game, great season or wins a championship "Is xxx the GOAT"? Sick and tired of the dumbed down sports talk nowadays.
    Everyone gets fired eventually. I do think the question will be asked on both though because that’s the world we live in. It’s simply reality and happens daily in big business.
    The guy in Buffalo is also on the clock. The caveat- many organizations and businesses burn themselves trying to go from “good” to “great”.

Agreed on the GOAT comments. All the comparisons are ridiculous. People grabbing at straws of comparison with Mahomes, Purdy, Brady, etc…
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave mjsuax13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Everyone gets fired eventually. I do think the question will be asked on both though because that’s the world we live in. It’s simply reality and happens daily in big business.
    The guy in Buffalo is also on the clock. The caveat- many organizations and businesses burn themselves trying to go from “good” to “great”.

Agreed on the GOAT comments. All the comparisons are ridiculous. People grabbing at straws of comparison with Mahomes, Purdy, Brady, etc…
    I can get behind the Bills firing that turd Mcdermott....not so much Shanahan or Sirianni.

I realize that is the day and age that we are living in but no patience and wanting results yesterday leads to bad decisions more times than not. You have to exercise a modicum of patience and stay the course sometimes.