homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Chiefs just beat Tua, Josh Allen, and Lamar Jackson........................

Yet they are underdogs vs the Niners in the SB after the Niners have looked very average late in the regular season and at home in the playoffs vs the Packers and the Lions.

Wow.

Absolutely no respect.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

well...already down to -1 caesars -1 -120 mgm

getting respect fast

9ers were favorites to win it all and now it's almost pk

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

i bet KC v SF 4 years ago because Jimmy G didn't have to throw a single clutch pass in 2 games v Vikings/trash GB defense

he almost threw a pick v Vikes and then they basically took the ball from him

then they just ran over GB defense all game and shut down Rodgers

i knew he would fold in a clutch 4th quarter situation... and he did

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Line is correct as it sits right now. I wouldn't say SF has looked average, they just haven't looked like the world beaters they were made out to be. The Chiefs have looked just as average if we're honest.

budwiser

reid off a bye 22-3 straight up

mahomes 10-1-1 ats as a dog
    Last edited by budwiser; 01-28-24 at 09:56 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard, and EasyCover

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    i forget there's a stat out there, andy reid with 2 weeks to prepare is ridiculous good. if anyone knows please state thanks
    Yeah... the stat is with two weeks to prepare Andy Reid consumes twice as much Velveeta Shells & Cheese and accumulates twice as much back hair in the shower drain. Your old lady trends the same way.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 01-29-24 at 12:14 AM.

homie1975

Chiefs:

DD home win vs Miami

Win on road @Buffalo

Won on road @Baltimore

that is a freaking gauntlet !!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Chiefs:

DD home win vs Miami

Win on road @Buffalo

Won on road @Baltimore

that is a freaking gauntlet !!
    Miami decimated on defense and playing in arctic weather.

Buffalo decimated on defense and had a couple huge drops coupled with a shanked kick.

Baltimore done in by turnovers, especially the Flowers reach, changed the entire tenor of the game... Chiefs didn't even score the second half after scoring touchdowns their first two drives. Baltimore was much better yards per play, won the box score, lost the scoreboard.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Miami decimated on defense and playing in arctic weather.

Buffalo decimated on defense and had a couple huge drops coupled with a shanked kick.

Baltimore done in by turnovers, especially the Flowers reach, changed the entire tenor of the game... Chiefs didn't even score the second half after scoring touchdowns their first two drives. Baltimore was much better yards per play, won the box score, lost the scoreboard.
    3 straight games you are giving the opponent credit but not the Chiefs

What will the excuses be if if if the Chiefs beat the Niners?

Too cold or too warm in the Allegiant Las Vegas dome maybe and it affected the Niners negatively but helped the Chiefs ??

Eddy Munny

3 straight games you are giving the opponent credit but not the Chiefs

What will the excuses be if if if the Chiefs beat the Niners?

Too cold or too warm in the Allegiant Las Vegas dome maybe and it affected the Niners negatively but helped the Chiefs ??
    What are you talking about? The Chiefs belong in the Super Bowl, I'm not debating that. This is a gambling forum, I'm just offering perspective. Did you want a discussion or an echo chamber? You said the Niners have looked average, I'm saying the Chiefs have too for the most part. The latter two games you could flip a coin.

All I'm saying is that the Vegas line is accurate. No substantial points were ever gonna be awarded to either side.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

homie you use teasers don't you?

tease up KC and tease down the over

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

The 9ers were favored by 6.5 against Baltimore although that was at home. How is the line out of disrespect? I can't read this guys posts anymore.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The 9ers were favored by 6.5 against Baltimore although that was at home. How is the line out of disrespect? I can't read this guys posts anymore.
    yes and they got hammered by the Ravens

IMO the chiefs should be favored, even if only by 1

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

line will move guarnteed that it flips to kc -1 or goes hiher

never fear i see 49ers finally doing things right on ground and n air

this was great win for them from down 24- 7 to completely shut out lions most all of second half with 34 unsnaswered points

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19605

Beating Miami was no big deal because they stunk all year against good teams and Buffalo, although a good team, did have injury issues. Winning in Baltimore was impressive but the Niners are much more proven in the playoffs lately than the Ravens; Niners minus anything at a FG or less.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    line will move guarnteed that it flips to kc -1 or goes hiher
    if you're saying money moves super bowl lines, that's what we're told

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    homie you use teasers don't you?

tease up KC and tease down the over
    Chiefs +7½
    Over 41½

On it!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

This sf defense is not good and it is certainly much worse then the last meeting although KC is not as good at offense as last time.
    At this stage betting against mahomes isn't the way to go.

Sf is starting to become a franchise that loses superbowls.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What are you talking about? The Chiefs belong in the Super Bowl, I'm not debating that. This is a gambling forum, I'm just offering perspective. Did you want a discussion or an echo chamber? You said the Niners have looked average, I'm saying the Chiefs have too for the most part. The latter two games you could flip a coin.

All I'm saying is that the Vegas line is accurate. No substantial points were ever gonna be awarded to either side.
    This. Though I would have used less words and think true line should be 9ers -3.5. Sure, they could come out sloppy and slow again or be the team that chokes late, but odds are they won’t. I mean, it was the Dolphins decimated in cold weather and the Bills. Today Baltimore lost the game. Chiefs getting too much respect here.
    Last edited by odog11; 01-29-24 at 01:49 AM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Beating Miami was no big deal because they stunk all year against good teams and Buffalo, although a good team, did have injury issues. Winning in Baltimore was impressive but the Niners are much more proven in the playoffs lately than the Ravens; Niners minus anything at a FG or less.
    The Ravens are more proven in the playoffs than the Lions though.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

yes and they got hammered by the Ravens

IMO the chiefs should be favored, even if only by 1

Based on what has happened in the playoffs so far I would agree, but based on the fact the Lions and Packers were getting 7.5 and 10.5 or whatever......and now its down to 2.5 at open and now -1? The Lions and Pack both beat the Taylor Swifters. I know it was the regular season, but the REG isn't meaningless.

What I'm saying is that the open at -2.5 was the right line IMO.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    This. Though I would have used less words and think true line should be 9ers -3.5. Sure, they could come out sloppy and slow again or be the team that chokes late, but odds are they won’t. I mean, it was the Dolphins decimated in cold weather and the Bills. Today Baltimore lost the game. Chiefs getting too much respect here.
    I will meet you in the middle and say -3 should be the open.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

The Ravens are more proven in the playoffs than the Lions though.
    Maybe ten years ago but not with Jackson. Detroit had two wins this season in the playoffs which equals Lamar's career total.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Buffalo wasn't a good team. It was close to a backup defense. Only two pro bowlers on the whole team. Diggs is suppose to be a star but he averaged a little over 40 yds/game the last 10 games or so. Buffalo was a one man team.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Maybe ten years ago but not with Jackson. Detroit had two wins this season in the playoffs which equals Lamar's career total.
    Like I said, they still are more proven right?

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

if you're that confident the chiefs should be favorites, you know what to do. the eagles beat the dolphins, cowboys, chiefs and bills over a 5 game stretch. they were 10-1 and playing the niners at home, but were 3.5 underdogs.

this was a really weak season in the NFL. aside from the ravens, no one really stood out. if flowers didn't pick up the taunting penalty, or even the eventual fumble, the ravens could have pulled out that game. san fran or detroit would have gotten rolled in the superbowl. as is, should be a good game of "next level teams."

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

Keep betting Mahomes Chiefs when they are underdogs. It's free money.

budwiser

Based on what has happened in the playoffs so far I would agree, but based on the fact the Lions and Packers were getting 7.5 and 10.5 or whatever......and now its down to 2.5 at open and now -1? The Lions and Pack both beat the Taylor Swifters. I know it was the regular season, but the REG isn't meaningless.

What I'm saying is that the open at -2.5 was the right line IMO.
    you can choose to believe or not believe, but supposedly the super bowl line has nothing much to do with reality. it's about evening the money train that's coming in. because bookmakers don't want to have to go to the boss and need to explain losses for the biggest bet game of the year (by far) and the last game of the year (do we keep this bookmaker around)

the books advertise all the props to clean up on garbage, which imo is essentially what props are (contrary to expert opinion). you can choose to believe there'll be as much $ spent on props as the game

we'll have the usual yes to this, over to that, will there be a safety with lines of -2000 no and +1200 yes, or some awful garbage line. we'll have the line of sports geniuses lining up to get first crack at the Westgate prop line

and the circus continues for way too long (2 weeks). so it's time for hibernation for a week and a half

budwiser

as for the game itself i think i already have a pick, barring something strange, and i'll be looking. i've always been good with chiefs games, but i've been poor on the 9ers. something has to give. and as usual, i'll be betting a grand total of 0 props. but maybe an alternate line, depending on what's the # and odds. gl

budwiser

oh yeah one more thing, because of the mass load of betting, there WILL be opportunities mathematically (e.g. alternate lines to me are important) if you look for them. so be on the lookout by gameday. to most people especially the pros here i'm just repeating the obvious...but it needs to be said because who knows who's reading this.

budwiser

ok stating the obvious one more time but there are newbies here i'm sure or at least hoping...if you go to a book, plan for being in line for a long time on Sunday. you don't want to be the guy showing up at 4pm or later you may not get your bet in

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

ok stating the obvious one more time but there are newbies here i'm sure or at least hoping...if you go to a book, plan for being in line for a long time on Sunday. you don't want to be the guy showing up at 4pm or later you may not get your bet in
    I have to agree with Eddy on this one, although not as emphatically. You love to ramble on and on about the games upcoming ( even talking to yourself as you are doing here ) but never pick a side or total before a kick off. Brutal

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    I have to agree with Eddy on this one, although not as emphatically. You love to ramble on and on about the games upcoming ( even talking to yourself as you are doing here ) but never pick a side or total before a kick off. Brutal
    listen jerk...i picked the 9ers before the game on the nfl forum.

i don't care about eddie and i don't care about you either. if you, or anyone else, don't like my posts, feel free to ignore. i'm here to talk about the game. eddie has mental problems imo. and it seems to me now, that you do also.

i come from Covers where there's an NFL post every 5 minutes. this is who i am, if you don't like me sorry but again, I don't care. I prefer a higher volume of posts, and getting info, that's my style.

by writing a summary i figured something out important, to myself. i believe i'm more set for 2 weeks from now because of it. i do what i do, in my way.

a long time back someone said to me not everyone is going to like you. that's true for everyone. even Jesus was nailed to a cross.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    you've got 8,883 posts in 9 years. so i wouldn't use you anyways as a case study on how not to ramble on about complete nonsense, like what you think about a poster

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

listen jerk...i picked the 9ers before the game on the nfl forum.

i don't care about eddie and i don't care about you either. if you, or anyone else, don't like my posts, feel free to ignore. i'm here to talk about the game. eddie has mental problems imo. and it seems to me now, that you do also.

i come from Covers where there's an NFL post every 5 minutes. this is who i am, if you don't like me sorry but again, I don't care.

by writing a summary i figured something out important, to myself. i believe i'm more set for 2 weeks from now because of it. i do what i do, in my way.

a long time back someone said to me not everyone is going to like you. that's true for everyone. even Jesus was nailed to a cross.
    " Listen Jerk " ??

I was on Covers years ago , in addition to BMR and SBR. I have been posting pre kickoff wagers for 18 years , so stop pretending that you know something that others don't. You took shots at my NFL Posted record this season and rambled on about size of wager and made zero sense.

You are talking to yourself here. Remember , you are never alone with a schizophrenic

12 Last