budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    " Listen Jerk " ??

I was on Covers years ago , in addition to BMR and SBR. I have been posting pre kickoff wagers for 18 years , so stop pretending that you know something that others don't. You took shots at my NFL Posted record this season and rambled on about size of wager and made zero sense.

You are talking to yourself here. Remember , you are never alone with a schizophrenic
    yeah sure...we got another eddy munny here with more "you suck" synonyms. as tired and useless as it gets

i'll ignore you, and you ignore me. agree? eddy's on permanent ignore, i'll put you in the same boat.

and you can ramble on with more "budwiser sucks" synonyms on a sports gambling forum
    and yes, i will continue posting as if i never heard anything you said. because i don't care. and i know you'd never say it to my face.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What people can't see is that Taylor Swift and Mahomes wife being the center of attention has taken the spotlight off Mahomes and Reid and they are just focused to play and coach better football. No more mental farts by both. Reid was notorious bad clock management guy but now he finally figured it out. Let the defense force errors on the other team and keep running the ball and chew the clock.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    yeah sure...we got another eddy munny here with more "you suck" synonyms. as tired and useless as it gets

i'll ignore you, and you ignore me. agree? eddy's on permanent ignore, i'll put you in the same boat.

and you can ramble on with more "budwiser sucks" synonyms on a sports gambling forum
    and yes, i will continue posting as if i never heard anything you said. because i don't care. and i know you'd never say it to my face.
    Never say it to your face ?

WTF is wrong with you..... never mind , its a rhetorical question.

I would LOVE to ignore you , but I have to go through 6 or 7 straight meaningless posts in every Football related thread just to get something of value. I'm sorry about your OCD issues , but myself and others would like a chance at meaningful conversation here , without your cluttering up every Football thread

budwiser

Never say it to your face ?

WTF is wrong with you..... never mind , its a rhetorical question.

I would LOVE to ignore you , but I have to go through 6 or 7 straight meaningless posts in every Football related thread just to get something of value. I'm sorry about your OCD issues , but myself and others would like a chance at meaningful conversation here , without your cluttering up every Football thread
    yeah sure, you're great, i suck, typical draw a line that doesn't exist and point. you're on permanent ignore. if i don't respond to you, it's because i don't care to, it's a waste of my time. as you say my time is for you. good luck in the future. nothing personal. i don't care for children at my age.

franz555

yeah sure, you're great, i suck, typical draw a line that doesn't exist and point. you're on permanent ignore. if i don't respond to you, it's because i don't care to, it's a waste of my time. as you say my time is for you. good luck in the future. nothing personal. i don't care for children at my age.
    I am 63 years old and attempting to explain something to a very immature young kid.

Please put myself and ALL football related threads on ignore , so others will have a chance to actually discuss the game of football without your endless threads that go unreplied other then yourself.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What people can't see is that Taylor Swift and Mahomes wife being the center of attention has taken the spotlight off Mahomes and Reid and they are just focused to play and coach better football. No more mental farts by both. Reid was notorious bad clock management guy but now he finally figured it out. Let the defense force errors on the other team and keep running the ball and chew the clock.
    but they won the SB last year with no Taylor there and Mahomes' wife was not getting camera time.

these guys can handle pressure so it is more than that.

it is really the Defense more than anything.

playing much better than LY

budwiser

I am 63 years old and attempting to explain something to a very immature young kid.

Please put myself and ALL football related threads on ignore , so others will have a chance to actually discuss the game of football without your endless threads that go unreplied other then yourself.
    great. threads aren't on ignore, never will be. last i checked franzwhocares23984 doesn't own them. again, you're already on ignore. have a nice life and goodbye!!

franz555

great. you're already on ignore. have a nice life!!
    O.C.D.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Yet they are underdogs vs the Niners in the SB after the Niners have looked very average late in the regular season and at home in the playoffs vs the Packers and the Lions.

Wow.

Absolutely no respect.
    the line opened SF -2.5

it is now SF -1

budwiser

the financial incentive was always there to have the chiefs make it to the super bowl. there were many questionable calls against the ravens.

but that incentive is gone now. taylor swift will be in the booth, money will be already in the register. so on that angle chiefs are a fade imo as they already got "help" to get there but it's of no use in the super bowl

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Lot of nonsense being spewed in here.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave pimike 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

franz555 gave pimike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

KC beat the Ravens fair and square on the field.

stop it.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave homie1975 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

by the way reid had two weeks after playing in germany was favored at home and got beat by the eagles

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

but they won the SB last year with no Taylor there and Mahomes' wife was not getting camera time.

these guys can handle pressure so it is more than that.

it is really the Defense more than anything.

playing much better than LY
    It helps that the camera is in the stands all the time than on the coach. In the past every play he did or facial expression he had was scrutinized. Now no one cares what play he called as long as Talyor Swift is jumping up and down smiling in her suite.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

KC beat the Ravens fair and square on the field.

stop it.
    agreed. Lamar was like a deer in headlights and played like shit the entire game. Harbaugh coached and called a terrible game (having Lamar throw it every down from shotgun formation in the pocket). the Ravens had one of the best rushing attacks all year long and that is how they were blowing teams out. and now to completely abandoned that formula for success and don't even attempt to run the goddamn football?!... ...yes, there were a few "iffy" and borderline "50-50" calls that went the chiefs way but nothing really egregious or far fetched. no Taylor Swift conspiracy theories bullshit nonsense. Chiefs kicked their ass and beat the Ravens at their own game. they earned that win. nothing flukish or lucky about it. and definitely no hanky-panky or shenanigans by the league to ensure KC made it to the Super Bowl. The Chiefs got there on their own merit and deservedly so. (and this coming from someone who lost money on the Ravens!)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Was shocked to see how many thought Ravens would just roll over the Chiefs without much resistance...

Many laid -200+ on Lamar over Mahomes as well in a win or go home game...yikes!

Kind of reminds me of the scene in the movie "the Princess Bride" when Vizzini says to the man in black:

“You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is, 'never get involved in a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well-known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

I feel similar about betting against Mahomes in the playoffs....

budwiser

true most everyone was on the ravens.

circa, supposedly the book that takes "sharp" action, took the lead on ravens, first to push it up from -4 to -4.5. they were begging for chiefs money, Jeffrey Benson, Director of Operations for Circa, said on Twitter he needed the chiefs "for our lungs". you could have put $200k on the chiefs there without a blink, just a thank you

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Jackson's body language is awful in these big games. He always looks tight, and plays that way.

Also, they said it was 47 yesterday in Baltimore? Every time Jackson is on the bench, he's got the winter cap on and the huge jacket? WTF? Is he that cold? I also noticed that in his awful playoff loss to San Diego about 6 years ago.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Seattle Slew 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by jakepeavy21 View Post
    was shocked to see how many thought ravens would just roll over the chiefs without much resistance...

Many laid -200+ on lamar over mahomes as well in a win or go home game...yikes!

Kind of reminds me of the scene in the movie "the princess bride" when vizzini says to the man in black:

“you fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is, 'never get involved in a land war in asia,' but only slightly less well-known is this: 'never go in against a sicilian when death is on the line!

I feel similar about betting against mahomes in the playoffs....
    INCONCEIVABLE!...
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Was shocked to see how many thought Ravens would just roll over the Chiefs without much resistance...

Many laid -200+ on Lamar over Mahomes as well in a win or go home game...yikes!

Kind of reminds me of the scene in the movie "the Princess Bride" when Vizzini says to the man in black:

“You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is, 'never get involved in a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well-known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

I feel similar about betting against Mahomes in the playoffs....
    I was on the wrong end of it. LOVED Baltimore -3 @ 1.72. I thought the Bills had shown them the script to use against KC's vaunted D. Run left , Run right , play action and go against the pressure with plenty of screens. Seemed a no brainier for Baltimore who had one of the best Running games going. 6 rushes from Scrimmage

JAKEPEAVY21

I was on the wrong end of it. LOVED Baltimore -3 @ 1.72. I thought the Bills had shown them the script to use against KC's vaunted D. Run left , Run right , play action and go against the pressure with plenty of screens. Seemed a no brainier for Baltimore who had one of the best Running games going. 6 rushes from Scrimmage
    The Ravens had a better team on paper, so do the 49ers...However, are you going to trust lamar Jackson/Purdy in the stressful and clutch moments of a game over Mahomes? Mahomes gets it done way more often than any other QB in the clutch and it is not really even close. Also, he and Andy Reid have more experience in these big moments and you know what to expect out of them. How are Lamar Jackson/Purdy/Shanahan going to react when all the pressure is on? They have never done it before and it is old hat to Mahomes.

Football is a team game with many other factors other than the QB but give me Mahomes over anyone in a pressure spot...yes, KC+ or nothing for me in the Superbowl. I hope the Chiefs lose but would certainly not bet money against them.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19605

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The Ravens are more proven in the playoffs than the Lions though.
    The Lions also aren't a proven failure in the playoffs lately like the Ravens are. They beat two lesser teams and lost to one better one; the Ravens have a habit of losing to lesser teams.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    The Ravens had a better team on paper, so do the 49ers...However, are you going to trust lamar Jackson/Purdy in the stressful and clutch moments of a game over Mahomes? Mahomes gets it done way more often than any other QB in the clutch and it is not really even close. Also, he and Andy Reid have more experience in these big moments and you know what to expect out of them. How are Lamar Jackson/Purdy/Shanahan going to react when all the pressure is on? They have never done it before and it is old hat to Mahomes.

Football is a team game with many other factors other than the QB but give me Mahomes over anyone in a pressure spot...yes, KC+ or nothing for me in the Superbowl. I hope the Chiefs lose but would certainly not bet money against them.
    You make a lot of sense here Jake. I am blinded by my hate for Mahomes , the whole Swift and Kelce show , that I missed the obvious...... Laker told me the same thing. Never bet against a Legend

Appreciate the insight
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave franz555 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Chiefs look like the only team you can trust.

Niners are putting their fans through hell.

JAKEPEAVY21

You make a lot of sense here Jake. I am blinded by my hate for Mahomes , the whole Swift and Kelce show , that I missed the obvious...... Laker told me the same thing. Never bet against a Legend

Appreciate the insight
    I loathe KC as well, franz...I grew up a San Diego Chargers fan and although they moved to LA, my hatred for KC and Denver has remained as it has been embedded in me for decades.

That said, even with that hatred for them it is hard to deny how great the Mahomes/Andy Reid duo is.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Yet they are underdogs vs the Niners in the SB after the Niners have looked very average late in the regular season and at home in the playoffs vs the Packers and the Lions.

Wow.

Absolutely no respect.

add the NINERS to the burial.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25088

Burial??

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Vegas had to take a bath in this playoffs. A 2 time SB winning QB WINS AND COVERS 3 straight games as a DOG (I repeat as a DOG) ending in a SB win. Its almost laughable. I'm sure they're not worried, they'll get the money back at some point soon.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Vegas had to take a bath in this playoffs. A 2 time SB winning QB WINS AND COVERS 3 straight games as a DOG (I repeat as a DOG) ending in a SB win. Its almost laughable. I'm sure they're not worried, they'll get the money back at some point soon.
    Not to mention a small fave in frigid weather against the warm weather Dolphins. LOL - just wow. Whatever.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Yeah but the Chiefs weren't getting pounded in the Bills and Ravens games, especially the latter.

And if you believe in whale bets that were posted, those were Niners heavy.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah but the Chiefs weren't getting pounded in the Bills and Ravens games, especially the latter.
    I don't know about that Eddy. My-Homies never loses to the Bills, and Lamar never wins the big games. Today, I could never be convinced people bet the 9er's more than the Chiefs. Plus, people were loading up on the Chiefs (morons in the public that just started betting this year) because they thought Kelce and Taylor would win it then he'd propose, etc. I'm serious. Mush after mush loaded up on Chiefs pre-playoffs futures.

Now, I did say the numbers were a lie about everyone being on the Chiefs at 80%. I don't believe it was anything close to that. I would say this game was closer to 50/50 and the books still took a little bath. They had to take more of a bath on the SB futures all throughout on the Chiefs.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

I don't know about that Eddy. My-Homies never loses to the Bills, and Lamar never wins the big games. Today, I could never be convinced people bet the 9er's more than the Chiefs. Plus, people were loading up on the Chiefs (morons in the public that just started betting this year) because they thought Kelce and Taylor would win it then he'd propose, etc. I'm serious. Mush after mush loaded up on Chiefs pre-playoffs futures.
    Bills took the money, people were still selling the Chiefs at that point and the Bills were hotter than a pistol. The Ravens game was unquestionably lopsided to Baltimore's favor. Line steamed to 4.5 and it wasn't a false move. A lot of sharps were laying it or betting ML in that game.

I'd say Chiefs easily sold the most tickets in SB matchup, but I think the money was more balanced given some of the bigger bets, especially when you factor in the amount of futures on Frisco. I'm not gonna pretend to know exactly how it all shook out though.

Books probably took a beating on Mahomes and Kelce props that ended up clearing despite the muddy start.

First 12