ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24893

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    sigh chucky i lost it just went wrong mf mf mf 49ers should have opened it up 2 nd half more passing 10-3 at half then wtf 2nd half

com on man this chiefs team was a joke all year

purdy was solid for 1st half but then things went sideways 2nd half

im shocked really im stunned but screw it i won some bets but my espnbet account cannot login my phone numer was entered completly wrong and i had it correct beacuse they sent me code before
    Niners had every chance to put it away. That damn missed XPt changed things.

Maybe Kyle Shanahan really is this generation's Marv Levy. Guy can't win.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Good week, but it ends in a dud.

NHL: win on Veg. +2.60/2
    IvC in SF. +2.96/3
    Qatar in Final. +5.34/5
    IvC in Final. +2.22/2
    NFL (SF). -3/3

Week: +10.12/15

Agg goes to the positive: 102.92.

Can't complain. Niners get pipped in OT.

AGG goes to the positive awesome. I need a reset myself, starting tomorrow will be using the +ev theory for a 3 month trial. How many actual + wagers will it produce.. lol Yeah and when it spits those 32.8% wr #s that show value I just shake my head.. At least I only tend to bet what data says and not wager higher than the %
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Niners had every chance to put it away. That damn missed XPt changed things.

Maybe Kyle Shanahan really is this generation's Marv Levy. Guy can't win.
    He's a choker. You can see it in his face. Its like he's scared. Saw the same look when the Lions were putting the hammer down, but Danny boy gifted them that comeback and started playing Blooper film football in 2nd half.

I'm tiring of KC and SF. Its becoming really boring to me. Shanahan can't beat Reid man. GB losing was almost worse than the Lions losing. They really had no business being in this SB.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    AGG goes to the positive awesome. I need a reset myself, starting tomorrow will be using the +ev theory for a 3 month trial. How many actual + wagers will it produce.. lol Yeah and when it spits those 32.8% wr #s that show value I just shake my head.. At least I only tend to bet what data says and not wager higher than the %
    Thx, veri. Honestly, not sure how many plays I'll have in coming months.

I did go back to the lab. Got back to working harder. Of course, one feels smarter when the bet cashes.

ChuckyTheGoat

veri, I'll give you an example. I thought this company (Shot Quality Bets) was going to produce Profits annually.

Not so fast. They're getting obliterated this year:

-84.5u

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

so any way my last 9 sb's im 8-1 even cashing dogs cincy +4.5 vs Rams Matty Mack chose Bengals s/u as he always does

over all my sb record since way back in 90's is pretty amazing 22 years now im 18 wins 4 losses

ChuckyTheGoat

That's all? Brandon Lang is on a 22-0 Super Bowl run.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    so any way my last 9 sb's im 8-1 even cashing dogs cincy +4.5 vs Rams Matty Mack chose Bengals s/u as he always does

over all my sb record since way back in 90's is pretty amazing 22 years now im 18 wins 4 losses
    18-4 but still can't accord a car?

OldBill

its 28 -9 and yes i can afford to get a car bjb7223 going tomorrow with $250 cash and finance the everything else including insurance
    an d i dont think im buying an ACCORD

OldBill

That's all? Brandon Lang is on a 22-0 Super Bowl run.
    umm chucky he lost mre past SB bets his 100000 dime bets that i can recall

wait let me google him his career record in superbowls is 26-6 -- 2 BUT thats on his website and i know for sure he lost lots more ats and s/u have to find a 3rd party watch dog

First 12