budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Lamar Jackson left way too much on the table and the pick in the endzone was awful.
    agreed. this was the year

looking back ravens #1 regular season rushing team with 156.5 yards per game, in 2nd is bears with 141.1 or 15 yards less for the 2nd best rushing team. passing ravens were #21 in the nfl in yards per game. so clear as day ravens strength as a running team

the weak link in the kc defense was the run game, and they had gay, a spy on josh allen, out for neck spasms. kc is ranked #4 against the pass but #18 against the run in the regular season. clear that to score against the chiefs you have to run the ball

ravens had every chance to physically manhandle the ravens but all said and done only 16 rushes and 37 passes

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Jibbby - Put your Corvette away or just get ready to do that speed limit. DRINK SHIT AND SLOW DOWN! LMFAO

CA Bill Would Electronically Restrict Cars With
    'Speed Governors’ - Communism Rules

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Jibbby - Put your Corvette away or just get ready to do that speed limit. DRINK SHIT AND SLOW DOWN! LMFAO

CA Bill Would Electronically Restrict Cars With
    'Speed Governors’ - Communism Rules

Standing in line for the show tonite, with your shit bottle. Heavy glow. By the way I tried to say I'd be there, waiting for........driving slow with the top down in my corvette, like in Rome;
    Its Commie-Cali-Cation.

budwiser

more incredible ravens stats

besides jackson (qb) and flowers (wr), the ravens, the top rushing team in the nfl, ran the ball only 6 times all game. unreal. nobody can figure it out.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    agreed. this was the year

looking back ravens #1 regular season rushing team with 156.5 yards per game, in 2nd is bears with 141.1 or 15 yards less for the 2nd best rushing team. passing ravens were #21 in the nfl in yards per game. so clear as day ravens strength as a running team

the weak link in the kc defense was the run game, and they had gay, a spy on josh allen, out for neck spasms. kc is ranked #4 against the pass but #18 against the run in the regular season. clear that to score against the chiefs you have to run the ball

ravens had every chance to physically manhandle the ravens but all said and done only 16 rushes and 37 passes
    That fumble in the end zone was brutal, completely killed any chance of a comeback.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That fumble in the end zone was brutal, completely killed any chance of a comeback.
    \

Yup.

and the WR who fumbled it was interviewed after the game and he still thought he was in the EZ cleanly.

when he sees the replay, he will see that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can see that he fumbled in the field NOT the EZ.

ray charles is not just blind but dead also.

he can see it was a fumble, though.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    more incredible ravens stats

besides jackson (qb) and flowers (wr), the ravens, the top rushing team in the nfl, ran the ball only 6 times all game. unreal. nobody can figure it out.
    It's because they trailed all game long, and most of the game by 2 possessions. The running yards they did accumulate were with Jackson's s legs. Edwards have one 15 yard run and the rest were stuffed at or near the line of scrimmage. It's not easy to stick to the run when you're down two possessions, and every conventional run brings up a 2nd and 9 and simultaneously bleeds the clock.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    \

Yup.

and the WR who fumbled it was interviewed after the game and he still thought he was in the EZ cleanly.

when he sees the replay, he will see that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can see that he fumbled in the field NOT the EZ.

ray charles is not just blind but dead also.

he can see it was a fumble, though.
    Oh it was clear as day he fumbled it and I was rooting for the Ravens in that one.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

SF vs KC.. Hmmmm? Tough call! Slight lean KC for me now.

KC has found their MOJO and winning in dominate fashion.. SF had to come back from the grave to beat the Lions.

Besides Swifty promised BJ on her knees until Travis blows his wad if he wins the SB..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-29-24 at 05:47 PM.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

I still don't. $ for $ give me Mahomes!! Isn't this what it's all about QB's???

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I still don't. $ for $ give me Mahomes!! Isn't this what it's all about QB's???
    Pretty much dude. I mean there are a few exceptions to the rule every playoffs. Goff I like more than Purdy and Goff still covered spread at least. Some of the matchups are tricky on clearly who is better too. Obviously, Mahomes is better than Purdy.

How many SB's in this century have the lesser QB winning? It can't be too high. Eli Manning twice over Brady. The odds are stacked against the lesser QB by %'s.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

^
    Brad Johnson was the worst QB ever to win a SB.

Both Bradshaw and Stabler were seriously overrated.

Jim McMahon defeated Grogan, both barely mediocre.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^

Peyton Manning was broken down when he won his last SB. That defense carried him.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

^

Trent Dilfer was worse than Brad.
    Eli did 2x. Wilson beat Peyton. Noodle Arm Manning beat MVP Newton. Foles beat Brady.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Only 2 QB's have beat Patrick Mahomes in a playoff game.

Tom Brady and Joe Burrow.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Hard to bet against KC now. Team is rolling. They also have the big game experience going in.

budwiser

9ers are considering benching chase young for the super bowl

I'd agree he was a major factor in why their defense was horrible in the 1st half v Detroit

a former 1st pick in the draft looked like shot

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Peyton Manning was broken down when he won his last SB. That defense carried him.
    peyton manning was easily the best qb I've ever seen. except in the playoffs

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

The pressure is on now on young Purdy now. The biggest moment of his career.

homie1975

brock is a terrific QB. he just lost to a first ballot HOFer

homie1975

Only 2 QB's have beat Patrick Mahomes in a playoff game.

Tom Brady and Joe Burrow.
    remains the same.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

The first moment I knew Brock Purdy was fraudulent was how he played against the Vikings defense and Ravens defense this season. The fact Purdy is a 2nd year QB with a head coach who is 0-2 super bowl record and now 0-3. Chiefs have a veteran QB who is compared as the next Brady and veteran head coach. Everything was pointing Chiefs before this super bowl started. NFL script makes us money.

First 123