JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Billions of dollars involved if Taylor makes it to SB. They can easily agree to pay the Ravens a cut of the profits to let Chiefs win. Of course nothing will be made public but the owners will not say no to millions of dollars. At the end of the day NFL is in the business to make money.
    That's a hell of a conspiracy theory you got there Pavy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

All I know is KC really tore up that Bills defense today. That was absurd to watch.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

When they say "America's team" those teams never make it to the super bowl.

America's team: Cowboys, Texans, Bills and Lions.

Fade the public.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    When they say "America's team" those teams never make it to the super bowl.

America's team: Cowboys, Texans, Bills and Lions.

Fade the public.
    We all know about Cowboys, but I think the Patriots were the “America’s team” in 2000’s. And I missed the message when Bills, Texans, and Lions were ever considered “America’s Team”.

Headsterx

Chiefs +154 v. Ravens

Nobody can stop this conspiracy train!
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Headsterx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    We all know about Cowboys, but I think the Patriots were the “America’s team” in 2000’s. And I missed the message when Bills, Texans, and Lions were ever considered “America’s Team”.
    Ford the car man owned the Lions first and he was anti-jewish for the most part. Don't believe me look it up. In fact, he was possibly one of the most intelligent men to live on this planet. So, the Lions are the White man's team going way back. The Aryan race's team.

Heil Heydrich!

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Ford the car man owned the Lions first and he was anti-jewish for the most part. Don't believe me look it up. In fact, he was possibly one of the most intelligent men to live on this planet. So, the Lions are the White man's team going way back. The Aryan race's team.

Heil Heydrich!
    Let me help you out when you try to shovel bullshit to people. Tip: don’t start off with the bullshit and then provide a fact and the diversion. By starting off with the bullshit you then are beginning with having no credibility at all. And then your diversion is lost because no one is focused on the diversion. (Your diversion was that Ford was antisemitic.)

Your bullshit was “Ford the car man” was the first owner of Lions. Henry was very antisemitic but I’m a little confused on whether you were referring to Henry or his son William as Henry wasn’t the first owner, let alone ever owned the Lions. Now, William, owned the Lions but wasn’t the first owner of Lions as he got control of them in the 60’s.

During William’s reign as owner, Lions never made it to the Super Bowl and the majority of the time they weren’t good. How you think they were ever “America’s team” other than your bullshit falsehood is beyond any reasonable explanation.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

broken clock right twice a day.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Heil Heydrich!

homie1975

Heil Heydrich!
    the original Aryans hail from the Indus River.

look it up.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Let me help you out when you try to shovel bullshit to people. Tip: don’t start off with the bullshit and then provide a fact and the diversion. By starting off with the bullshit you then are beginning with having no credibility at all. And then your diversion is lost because no one is focused on the diversion. (Your diversion was that Ford was antisemitic.)

Your bullshit was “Ford the car man” was the first owner of Lions. Henry was very antisemitic but I’m a little confused on whether you were referring to Henry or his son William as Henry wasn’t the first owner, let alone ever owned the Lions. Now, William, owned the Lions but wasn’t the first owner of Lions as he got control of them in the 60’s.

During William’s reign as owner, Lions never made it to the Super Bowl and the majority of the time they weren’t good. How you think they were ever “America’s team” other than your bullshit falsehood is beyond any reasonable explanation.
    he's an idiot

does not even know that the original Aryans are from the Indus River region

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

there never was an aryan. it's all based on myth. if you have a photo of an aryan other than a drawing let us know. nobody can identify any of these people in reality.

nazis used it for propaganda. hitler brown eyes/hair, goring fat, hess a lunatic, goebbels 5'5" and frail. none of these guys were tall strong blonde hair blue eyed nordic types

budwiser

as for the chiefs winning the super bowl, yes. any of the 4 teams can win it imo

and you see it on the spreads

it's about probabilities of beating the spread. and luck

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    there never was an aryan. it's all based on myth. if you have a photo of an aryan other than a drawing let us know. nobody can identify any of these people in reality.

nazis used it for propaganda. hitler brown eyes/hair, goring fat, hess a lunatic, goebbels 5'5" and frail. none of these guys were tall strong blonde hair blue eyed nordic types
    not true.

look up what a Swastik is.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    not true.

look up what a Swastik is.
    it's true. forget symbols and gods and territories.

name me one Aryan. nobody can. it's based on mysticism which was big at the time

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    it's true. forget symbols and gods and territories.

name me one Aryan. nobody can. it's based on mysticism which was big at the time
    many ppl i know say the same about Jesus
    Points Awarded:

budwiser gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    many ppl i know say the same about Jesus
    yeah and back then prophets were everywhere. jesus was a dime a dozen for that age

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

only if those pathetic mfkers stick their fingers in a wall socket or they pay TERRORIST to ----------------

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Billions of dollars involved if Taylor makes it to SB. They can easily agree to pay the Ravens a cut of the profits to let Chiefs win. Of course nothing will be made public but the owners will not say no to millions of dollars. At the end of the day NFL is in the business to make money.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    only if those pathetic mfkers stick their fingers in a wall socket or they pay TERRORIST to ----------------
    hey BreakWind,

speak Ingles please

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Why would this be shocking to anyone?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I love and believe in Jesus. Stop with the blasphemy you all of little faith. Pray to the man upstairs and amazing things can happen.

Happiest people I know have faith. I've seen proof in my 55 years on this earth. I was an Atheist in my 20's. Not anymore.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I love and believe in Jesus. Stop with the blasphemy you all of little faith. Pray to the man upstairs and amazing things can happen.

Happiest people I know have faith. I've seen proof in my 55 years on this earth. I was an Atheist in my 20's. Not anymore.
    as George Carlin would say: My God has a bigger dikk than your God !!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why would this be shocking to anyone?
    Not one person in this forum posted a chiefs to win the Superbowl future play.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Not one person in this forum posted a chiefs to win the Superbowl future play.
    So then it'd be shocking if anyone wins the Super Bowl.

Who posted a SB future besides maybe Seamush?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

I was told by NFL insiders that if SBR doesn't have a future posted play on any team to win the Supebowl they may cancel the game. They are watching our every move.

budwiser

injuries in football play a major role with futures. bills major injuries on defense gave them maybe a 20% chance of winning v kc imo
    Last edited by budwiser; 01-22-24 at 06:30 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

I didn't say shocking but KC not really being played up by too many people and they were still +800 yesterday. Let's not ACT like people were going out of there way for KC without home field. It's all Baltimore and sf talk with some myself included who thought buffalo was going to make the run.

DwightShrute

Just further evidence as to why the NFL is the hardest sport to make money gambling on. It's not even close. Lots a knowledgeable bettors and still the bookies take the money.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Just further evidence as to why the NFL is the hardest sport to make money gambling on. It's not even close. Lots a knowledgeable bettors and still the bookies take the money.
    not true.

there are several winning bettors here, several.

just ask them.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Which game was hard to handicap and win this weekend? Most people with a clue here took the Ravens, Packers, Lions and Chiefs. Most went 3-1 and a few sharp ones cleaned up 4-0. But the games were not hard to handicap if you understand the NFL and not looking at line movements all day.

DwightShrute

Which game was hard to handicap and win this weekend? Most people with a clue here took the Ravens, Packers, Lions and Chiefs. Most went 3-1 and a few sharp ones cleaned up 4-0. But the games were not hard to handicap if you understand the NFL and not looking at line movements all day.
    My comment was a general one and also specifically the KC game. Ya I took KC but could have easily lost it. Hardman touches the ball 2x and fumbles both times including the one out the end zone, Diggs drops a sure TD, another Buffalo WR drops a long pass, Buffalo tries a fake punt around their own 30, Allen under throws the receiver wide open in the middle of the end zone late and the Kicker with another WIDE RIGHT Buffalo playoff missed FG. How the fukk do you handicap that shit? lol Even the Lions game could have changed things if they made that 2 point conversion late from a win to a push.

Its easy to say the games weren't hard to handicap after they are finished playing.

I did well this weekend actually. The only one I got wrong was the under in the Lions and 49ers games.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

KC does seem to be playing better. I can't rule em out to win it all now. I still favor either the Ravens or SF though.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

lol all you guys should watch the game show BullSh*T

one dude got all 4 questions wrong but had one panelist belive him he walks away with 50 K

one other had no clue ab out volcano name and was called out 1st round

budwiser

KC was the better team and would have won v Buffalo about 80% of the time imo.

Final numbers were yards per play Chiefs 7.7 to Bills 4.7. And that includes the 3 kneel downs to end the game

10 times out of 10 I would put my $ on KC that game v Buffalo. It was the clear sharp play. Would it always win, no, maybe 20% of the time it would lose.

First 1234 Last