homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

(Dollar) Bills -2.5 over the Chef-Boy-Ardee's

It feels like this particular chapter in the book of Mahomes and Allen is going to go to Josh.

At home, things coming together at the right time.

The Bills look like this could be their storybook year.

GIMME DA DOLLA BILLS MINUS TWO POINT FIVE

LFG

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90410

Bills ML

Winner

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Bills ML

Winner
    Miker
    it is only 2.5 points at -115 with my local rather than paying the heavy juice on the ML

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6943

I lean to the Bills winning this one as well

it reminds me a lot of the Colts losing 2 playoff games on the road to the Patriots in b2b seasons, first an afccg then a divisional game

then 2 years later they finally get a home playoff game v patriots and made it hard on themselves early, but owned the 2h to win and finally "vanquish" the enemy

same situation here, the bills lost afccg then a divisional game in b2b seasons in KC in 2020 and 2021 playoffs

now, 2 years later they get a chance to "vanquish" the enemy with Mahomes having to play his first road playoff game

3rd times the charm

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10464

Prefer a tease or ML on Bills for some reason can see Josh Allen making random turnover to make it close

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8833

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Prefer a tease or ML on Bills for some reason can see Josh Allen making random turnover to make it close
    I can also see him throwing for 2 TD's and Running 1 in. He is a true Gun Slinger who takes chances and is successful on 99% of his plays..... Yet people like yourself prefer to point out the possibility of an INT as though it is the most important factor in a game

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 238

Toughest gm on the board imo

vould really go either way
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave johnnyvegas13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    I can also see him throwing for 2 TD's and Running 1 in. He is a true Gun Slinger who takes chances and is successful on 99% of his plays..... Yet people like yourself prefer to point out the possibility of an INT as though it is the most important factor in a game
    Pointing out the thing Allen does almost every single game in crucial moments. How dare I lol

franz555

Pointing out the thing Allen does almost every single game in crucial moments. How dare I lol
    Most crucial moments ?

They have a 6 game winning streak and he is the #1 reason for it

Why try and put a negative spin on his great play to date. How dare I mention the facts

trobin31

Most crucial moments ?

They have a 6 game winning streak and he is the #1 reason for it

Why try and put a negative spin on his great play to date. How dare I mention the facts
    Only thing I said was rather take Bills ml or teased. I think Bills win. Not really sure what the debate is…everyone knows for as much as a stud, Allen is also a turnover machine. Not sure how it’s up for debate.

franz555

Only thing I said was rather take Bills ml or teased. I think Bills win. Not really sure what the debate is…everyone knows for as much as a stud, Allen is also a turnover machine. Not sure how it’s up for debate.
    Pointing out the thing Allen does almost every single game in crucial moments

Totally disagree with this statement and backed it up by stating that ON THE CONTRARY , Allen is the #1 reason why they have won 6 straight ( ALL CRUCIAL WINS )

I was just providing my opinion on your opinion.

That's what we do here. Discuss , Debate etc

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15467

Allen's the best QB in the game since he does everything. He's right there with Hurts as the best QB in the 1 yd scrum. He sheds tacklers in the pocket better than anyone. He runs through and over tacklers. He can make every throw that Mahomes makes and does a lot of things that Mahomes can't do.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave raiders72001 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5433

Billllllllllllls

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24997

Pointing out the thing Allen does almost every single game in crucial moments

Totally disagree with this statement and backed it up by stating that ON THE CONTRARY , Allen is the #1 reason why they have won 6 straight ( ALL CRUCIAL WINS )

I was just providing my opinion on your opinion.

That's what we do here. Discuss , Debate etc

Can't they both be true?

Can't Allen be the reason for the Bills win streak and also a turnover machine at critical junctures?

Did you watch the Dolphins game in week 18? The game was only close because of Allen's miscues and had MIA had a pulse they win that game. Allen gifted the Patriots their first touchdown the week New England upset the Bills. He had a couple more the week they lost to the lowly Broncos. It's been an Achilles heel, especially inside the 20's.

Let's not forget that Buffalo barely made it into the playoffs. That win streak wasn't a luxury, it had to happen to offset the slump earlier on.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 01-19-24 at 03:36 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DonnieBrasco23

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11987

Bills balling right now. Looked good last week. I like em on the ML as well.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Can't they both be true?

Can't Allen be the reason for the Bills win streak and also a turnover machine at critical junctures?

Did you watch the Dolphins game in week 18? The game was only close because of Allen's miscues and had MIA had a pulse they win that game. Allen gifted the Patriots their first touchdown the week New England upset the Bills. He had a couple more the week they lost to the lowly Broncos. It's been an Achilles heel, especially inside the 20's.

Let's not forget that Buffalo barely made it into the playoffs. That win streak wasn't a luxury, it had to happen to offset the slump earlier on.
    Putting things into proper perspective. Yes , Allen has a fairly high # of Int's when you put those numbers against all the top QB's in the League. How many QB's represent 70% of the offense ? Allen has more TD's ( throwing and running ) then any single team in the NFL. If you take most teams #1 or #2 running back, and add the Int's of their QB , Attempts to Int ratio , and then match those to Allen. Suddenly he's not a " Turnover Machine " but parallel to most top teams in the NFL. What his #'s will definitely reflect... He is a TD making machine. If you want to point out a couple bad throws against Miami , cool. Let's do the same for every top QB in the league then. This guy has won 6 straight playoff games ( a single loss would have bounced them ). ZERO accolades around here for the MVP type of season he has had and everyone becomes a critique based solely on Int's.

trobin31

I think Josh Allen is the greatest quarterback in the nfl and will be robbery if he doesn’t win MVP. I also think he has a greater than 70 % chance of making a bone headed turnover in a high leverage situation, well, because, that’s what he does. I think Bills can get up early, but these type of mistakes take a 10 or 5 point game down to a 2 point game late and now you’ve blown your cover

Eddy Munny

Putting things into proper perspective. Yes , Allen has a fairly high # of Int's when you put those numbers against all the top QB's in the League. How many QB's represent 70% of the offense ? Allen has more TD's ( throwing and running ) then any single team in the NFL. If you take most teams #1 or #2 running back, and add the Int's of their QB , Attempts to Int ratio , and then match those to Allen. Suddenly he's not a " Turnover Machine " but parallel to most top teams in the NFL. What his #'s will definitely reflect... He is a TD making machine. If you want to point out a couple bad throws against Miami , cool. Let's do the same for every top QB in the league then. This guy has won 6 straight playoff games ( a single loss would have bounced them ). ZERO accolades around here for the MVP type of season he has had and everyone becomes a critique based solely on Int's.
    So you're saying it's a league wide conspiracy to highlight Allen's interceptions while giving everyone else a pass?

I don't believe that to the case.

I think it's a fair criticism that's spanned more than one season. They said similar things about Brett Favre, doesn't mean he's a bad quarterback. He's a Hall of Famer. But you live by the sword, die by the sword.

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2619

I think Josh Allen is the greatest quarterback in the nfl and will be robbery if he doesn’t win MVP. I also think he has a greater than 70 % chance of making a bone headed turnover in a high leverage situation, well, because, that’s what he does. I think Bills can get up early, but these type of mistakes take a 10 or 5 point game down to a 2 point game late and now you’ve blown your cover
    What the hell are they putting in your fried rice Hung? MVP LOL r u penetrating nuts. That MSG is a silent killer

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So you're saying it's a league wide conspiracy to highlight Allen's interceptions while giving everyone else a pass?

I don't believe that to the case.

I think it's a fair criticism that's spanned more than one season. They said similar things about Brett Favre, doesn't mean he's a bad quarterback. He's a Hall of Famer. But you live by the sword, die by the sword.
    Sure , live by the sword , die by the sword. Take a good look at the 10 weeks under Off.Coordinator Ken Dorsey and then look at the newly formed offense under Joe Brady. You will see that Diggs is no longer the key receive ( 1st look ) by Allen. They run the ball more , use the T.E.'s more , and don't ask Allen to throw to Diggs every other play. Sure , blame Allen for his part in the mediocre record they had back then, but check his overall #'s since then as well. Yup , he made plenty of mistakes against Denver and N.England back then , but those games under Dorsey are a long time ago.

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2619

Eddy we both no Bills are done they don't want to win this game. 100% Gabe Davis plays I no pppl inside the Bills organization from my many trips to the shitty side of Niagra Falls. Book it take Davis First TD.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweeet View Post
    Eddy we both no Bills are done they don't want to win this game. 100% Gabe Davis plays I no pppl inside the Bills organization from my many trips to the shitty side of Niagra Falls. Book it take Davis First TD.
    Davis was officially ruled out of Sunday's game

homie1975

wow this thread caught some fire on both sides

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

All we need now is Weeders and Thom A. Moronino Attorney at Law to give the Bills the Blessing they need. Weeders - Got Bills?
    on

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

lakerboy is not happy with you guys

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    lakerboy is not happy with you guys
    who?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

lakerboy you know him right?

Eddy Munny

That makes me sad.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    lakerboy you know him right?
    who?

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I'm on da Bills as well this week, I also got a sprinkle on the parlay with the over for a little dinner out cash with the 'ole lady.

Josh Allen is pissed that he totally got snubbed for the pro bowl and he should be. His numbers are better than Tua IusemytonguewhileIblowya, and he beat that sorry ass Flipper team twice this year. The weather is going to be nice by January Buffalo standards so that is why I'm sprinkling a little bit on the over with the parlay. Once again if Josh can keep it to 1 or less turnovers I don't think the Chiefs can stay with them. Sure the Chiefs will run left, and run right, then run up the middle all day long, so I see a slow motion game that goes up and down the field and eventually the 46 point level creeps up on ya.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I'm on da Bills as well this week, I also got a sprinkle on the parlay with the over for a little dinner out cash with the 'ole lady.

Josh Allen is pissed that he totally got snubbed for the pro bowl and he should be. His numbers are better than Tua IusemytonguewhileIblowya, and he beat that sorry ass Flipper team twice this year. The weather is going to be nice by January Buffalo standards so that is why I'm sprinkling a little bit on the over with the parlay. Once again if Josh can keep it to 1 or less turnovers I don't think the Chiefs can stay with them. Sure the Chiefs will run left, and run right, then run up the middle all day long, so I see a slow motion game that goes up and down the field and eventually the 46 point level creeps up on ya.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I want to see a 3. Let's see if we get it

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 965

Wow. Ahead of his time.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15467

I like the Bills but the Bills do have a ton of injuries on defense.

123 Last