lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Dallas +1.5/+105

4 units on spread. One on the ml.

I fully expect Dallas to rebound today from last week's showing in Buffalo. Mia is obviously a fraud.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Something has to give. Dallas has a rep for puking on the road and the Fins a rep for not beating anyone with a pulse.

lakerboy

Terrible start

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10379

Should be a close game. GL

Eddy Munny

Over bettors are already tearing their hair out.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Don't understand going for it 4th and goal from the 5 with the rain pouring down.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Don't understand going for it 4th and goal from the 5 with the rain pouring down.
    Needless gambling early in the game... cut the lead to one and reset.

Plus the playcall didn't even justify going for it, that was just a 50/50 ball at best.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Needless gambling early in the game... cut the lead to one and reset.

Plus the playcall didn't even justify going for it, that was just a 50/50 ball at best.
    Too close to kick the fg. That's only for 57 yards away.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Too close to kick the fg. That's only for 57 yards away.
    I read this after they just kicked the 53 yarder.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

I fully expect Dallas to rebound today from last week's showing in Buffalo. Mia is obviously a fraud.

lakerboy

I honestly thought Dallas would show up today but I guess not. They have to be in Texas to play.

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

I don't see the justification for both bets. There's not enough room for at least a split. Not a fan of these both ml and spreads unless it's at least +3.5 in my opinion.

DwightShrute

I honestly thought Dallas would show up today but I guess not. They have to be in Texas to play.
    lots of game left. Waddle injured. Hill not 100%.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

This game killed me. I had 4 different +100 bets on it thinking Dallas would win. Took Dallas +1. I then took Dallas -1, but for some reason didn't like it so I took Dolphins -3 to offset it. Later got Dallas +1.5 and took it also. Also took Tyreek Hill at 100 yards receiving +106 and he recorded 99 yards. Only good thing on this game is I took the under. God help me!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-24-23 at 09:18 PM.

DwightShrute

This game killed me. I had 4 different +100 bets on it thinking Dallas would win. Took Dallas +1. I then took Dallas -1, but for some reason didn't like it so I took Dolphins -3 to offset it. Later got Dallas +1.5 and took it also. Also took Tyreek Hill at 100 yards receiving +106 and he recorded 99 yards. Only good thing on this game is I took the under. God help me!

man that sucks.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Tough one. There's some about Dak/McCarthy and bad luck on the road.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Tough one. There's some about Dak/McCarthy and bad luck on the road.
    I took this at +1.5 early thinking Dallas would get late money and end up -1. Never happened, and some books had this 2 and 2.5 yesterday. Brutal.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I took this at +1.5 early thinking Dallas would get late money and end up -1. Never happened, and some books had this 2 and 2.5 yesterday. Brutal.
    Very tough. Appreciate your honesty.

It's so hard to optimize one's portfolio. All you can do is try to accumulate +EV tickets.

I thought Miami was vulnerable here. Honestly, Dallas should have been up 7-0. They executed a great opening drive and made a strange decision to hand off to the Fullback at the goal-line (and he fumbled).

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I was almost the opposite, took the Fins at a brick and mortar option Friday night at -2 when I literally had seen -1.5 as soon as I checked the board about 40 minutes earlier. By the time I finalized my card it had moved a half point and ended up pushing rather than cashing, but I guess it beats a loss.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Pretty sure Tha Top Moron cashed his live bet

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Yeah man, I'd be like Frank Pentangeli - half-dead, scared stiff, and calling out loud that the books turned on you after a game like that. Nah, for real, that's un-friggin-real KLC.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Yeah man, that is fairly funny I'll give you that. I suppose I just never paid enough attention to that situation.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

That's a pretty sick polish middle bro

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Very tough. Appreciate your honesty.

It's so hard to optimize one's portfolio. All you can do is try to accumulate +EV tickets.

I thought Miami was vulnerable here. Honestly, Dallas should have been up 7-0. They executed a great opening drive and made a strange decision to hand off to the Fullback at the goal-line (and he fumbled).
    Unless you're Army or Air Force, I don't get these fullback dives. Just have the QB sneak it.

But that doesn't top McCarthy's play call at first and goal from half-yard line. He tries a play fake and Dak gets sacked and could have easily fumbled (I think Chubb was the rusher). The defender didn't even try to strip sack. Yet, the refs spotted the ball at the 8-yard-line and it should have been at the 12. Can you imagine if Dallas didn't score there? Unbelievable these coaches not running from the one. Why Prescott didn't audible out of it is insane to. I would have looked at Mccarthy with that call and said "are you flipping nuts?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I bet on the real spot bet - situational play

i bet on the Lions -2.5 because they were trying to seal a divisional title for the first time in 30 years and if they lost... and then lost to cowboys and vikes won next week then the division would come down to final week v Vikes

but man... when the lions fat loser couldn't jump on that fumbled ball tried to pick it up and then kicked it and vikes got the ball back and then converted a 3rd and 27 to Jefferson... i thought Vikings were going to pull it out and kill me. but QB choked and i cashed

please ask me to post proof... i bet the -2.5 to win 2.5 units

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

These games are coinflips. A tackle made at the end to stop a 1st down or a botched snap on FG attempt can swing billions of dollars from one side to the other.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    These games are coinflips. A tackle made at the end to stop a 1st down or a botched snap on FG attempt can swing billions of dollars from one side to the other.
    cowboys are frauds on the road and now 0-4 on grass

did you see how hard they make it on themselves? even when they got a D PI on 4th and goal and got a fresh set of downs on the 1/2 yard line what did they do? they called a fake run where Dak wasn't even prepared to get rid of the ball fast and the "play fake" he made was idiotic and set him up to get crushed and they went back like 10 yards.

lucky Cooks bailed em out and they had a shot to win 20-19

Dallas coach won't ever win another SB

that pass call was on the level of seattle calling a pass on the 1 yard line on 2nd down and goal at the 1 when they had a timeout left and Lynch had just ran the ball on 1st down from the 5 and dragged defenders to the 1

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    cowboys are frauds on the road and now 0-4 on grass

did you see how hard they make it on themselves? even when they got a D PI on 4th and goal and got a fresh set of downs on the 1/2 yard line what did they do? they called a fake run where Dak wasn't even prepared to get rid of the ball fast and the "play fake" he made was idiotic and set him up to get crushed and they went back like 10 yards.

lucky Cooks bailed em out and they had a shot to win 20-19

Dallas coach won't ever win another SB

that pass call was on the level of seattle calling a pass on the 1 yard line on 2nd down and goal at the 1 when they had a timeout left and Lynch had just ran the ball on 1st down from the 5 and dragged defenders to the 1
    I don't think they are frauds. This game could have ended either way. I'm just saying it's a lot of risk to take on a game that can be decided by a single snap at the end. The Dolphins are bigger frauds in my opinion. The way they lost the Titans game tells me they are very badly coached and they just got lucky with Cowboys.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I love fading the Cowboys in big games. Dak can never deliver. Can't wait til playoff time when they face a really good team on the road. FADE!