Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

RIP Frank Wycheck

A true Tennessee legend. Very funny and charismatic guy. He'll always be remembered for the "lateral" pass that led to the Music City Miracle and ignited the Oilers/Titans franchise towards their only Super Bowl appearance.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

OH Shit! I knew him real well! Definitely considered him a good friend! We both went to University of Maryland at College Park together! what happened? any link? So sad right now!

Da Manster!

I just read he fell and hit his head in his Chattanooga home in some kind of accident. damn terrible news!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

“At this time, it appears Wycheck fell inside his Chattanooga, TN home and hit his head Saturday morning,” the statement reads. "He was found unresponsive that afternoon.”
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    “At this time, it appears Wycheck fell inside his Chattanooga, TN home and hit his head Saturday morning,” the statement reads. "He was found unresponsive that afternoon.”
    yeah, I just read that. we both posted at the same time...anyhow, thanks for the obituary heads up, KLC!...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Yeah, read that earlier.
    My memories of Wycheck are he was such a gamer.

My dad left us the same way, slip and fall inside the home.

Much top young.