Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco23 View Post
    Yeah I got the same message from moderator SteveNash, maybe I'll find another place to roam because this place ain't it for me.

Yeah, this isn't the local glory hole. Stop swinging your lil smokey about and expecting southern hospitality.

DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah, this isn't the local glory hole. Stop swinging your lil smokey about and expecting southern hospitality.
    Too bad you can't act like this in real life disrespecting people left and right, or you might end up dead with your big know it all penetrating mouth. You absolutely disgust me and this will be my last post. Good job representing the vibe of this place loser no wonder this place is dead.
    Last edited by DonnieBrasco23; 12-14-23 at 02:59 PM.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2756

He seemed nice

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Too bad you can't act like this in real life disrespecting people left and right, or you might end up dead with your big know it all penetrating mouth. You absolutely disgust me and this will be my last post. Good job representing the vibe of this place loser no wonder this place is dead.
    Nice knowing you.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Didn't you call me "toots" earlier? Where did it all go wrong? Was it something I said?

T100
    cappersmall reject
    T100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    He seemed nice
    I remember his handle from C.Mall,,,, dont recall him being relevant over there either.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Didn't you call me "toots" earlier? Where did it all go wrong? Was it something I said?

First 123