mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You didn't get the lottery though because that was live at a great number

+2500
    Oh Laker… he has a pile of scratch offs for that.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hey but who would have bet that though in their right mind at the time? I thought it was a done deal when the Fins were up 2 scores late in the game.
    probably Laker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Oh Laker… he has a pile of scratch offs for that.
    Johnny seems like a lotto scatcher looking for the big hit not Lakerboy. I'm sure Johnny hits up the nearest 7/11 store and buys a $100 worth of scratch tickets a week. Lol.

Hey he hit a big one tonight! Johnny gets the props on this night!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-11-23 at 11:07 PM.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

Alright I am done for 2023

finally got the big win I been chasing all season

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

That's why we Martingale it. Nice hit.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Good for you

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

congrats

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Finally you can blow him with probable cause... what a relief that must be, right?

FELL to the "penetrating" floor LAUGHING!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Johnny I broke even on this game thanks to you. I had the Fins with the minus, but then when the Titans went up 3 on that FG after dropped TD I went and hedged out the Fins. I literally said to myself.....this is Johnny's night so I have to do this. At that time, I did not even get a great line with them up 3 but still was close to +200.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey but who would have bet that though in their right mind at the time? I thought it was a done deal when the Fins were up 2 scores late in the game.

The only way I'd bet that line at that time was if my house was paid off, I had a nice ride paid off, I had 3 GF's coming over daily, you get the point........

mjsuax13

I think that is a great idea. I’m taking the rest of the year off of gambling and away from the office to hang out with my family.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Congrats pal. Nice win

mjsuax13

Johnny, let’s go grab a ball and find some girls at Circa pal.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave mjsuax13 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Anyone catch a $line when it was 27-13 with about 4 mins to play? Had to be astronomical!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    FELL to the "penetrating" floor LAUGHING!
    Eddy Munny gets my vote for poster of the year on SBR!

Dude has some wicked funny sense of humor posts at times!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He can use the PSI on his ten speed.
    Could be air can't rule that out.

DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Finally you can blow him with probable cause... what a relief that must be, right?
    I've been lurking around this forum for a month plus now and you seem to constantly talk about this strange hypothetical where one poster has his cawk in the other posters mouth. I have two questions for you, are you a closet homosexual and like that sort of thing or do you need a blowjob so bad in real life you can't help yourself to keep repeating this nonsense between these two posters ?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco23 View Post
    I've been lurking around this forum for a month plus now and you seem to constantly talk about this strange hypothetical where one poster has his cawk in the other posters mouth. I have two questions for you, are you a closet homosexual and like that sort of thing or do you need a blowjob so bad in real life you can't help yourself to keep repeating this nonsense between these two posters ?
    Oh boy, here we go with the pseudo-psychology from some never-fukkin-heard-of-you-pal with a neckbeard who watches Dr. Phil and believes he's earned an honorary degree on the subject and has taken up arms for this social justice warrior flavor of the week "gotcha" moment.

Well, I don't mean to break your bleeding heart, but what if I told you the answer was neither? Then what, doc?

See, I posit the "nonsense" you speak of occurs well before any of my untoward comments about it do. Cause and effect.

Are you merely crying out in the hopes that Chucky reads this and considers you for a menage a trois? Is this you throwing your hat in the ring? Are you jealous of what they have? Chucky and Johnny? Are you trying to make a salami sandwich?

DonnieBrasco23

Oh boy, here we go with the pseudo-psychology from some never-fukkin-heard-of-you-pal with a neckbeard who watches Dr. Phil and believes he's earned an honorary degree on the subject and has taken up arms for this social justice warrior flavor of the week "gotcha" moment.

Well, I don't mean to break your bleeding heart, but what if I told you the answer was neither? Then what, doc?

See, I posit the "nonsense" you speak of occurs well before any of my untoward comments about it do. Cause and effect.

Are you merely crying out in the hopes that Chucky reads this and considers you for a menage a trois? Is this you throwing your hat in the ring? Are you jealous of what they have? Chucky and Johnny? Are you trying to make a salami sandwich?
    Listen here toots, this is what I know from being around here the last 6 weeks. Johnny has out handicapped your son of bitch ass winning several more units than you, so just shut your penetrating mouth up now and don't further embarrass yourself end of discussion.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^Chucky is a proven Johnny ball and ass licker with every thread start Johnny posts up. Eddy just points out the obvious.

Eddy keep doing what you do man!

Chucky you keep doing what you do also

DonnieBrasco23

^Chucky is a proven Johnny ball and ass licker with every thread start Johnny posts up. Eddy just points out the obvious.

Eddy keep doing what you do man!
    I have recently gathered you are the biggest square favorite bettor known to man at this forum and you probably don't cover your juice for an ROI & you most likely don't track your plays to even know if you are positive or negative annually.
    Last edited by DonnieBrasco23; 12-12-23 at 02:59 PM.

Eddy Munny

Listen here toots, this is what I know from being around here the last 6 weeks. Johnny has out handicapped your son of bitch ass winning several more units than you, so just shut your penetrating mouth up now and don't further embarrass yourself end of discussion.
    Oh I see... well you obviously have ulterior motives since you think Johnny is a good handicapper and we all know that's not true. Are you wanting to show Johnny how much you appreciate his advice but feel like Chucky stands between you and your objective? Is that what's got you in such a tiff?

Johnny has a lot of groupies. It's a shame they all have adam's apples.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I have recently gathered you are the biggest square favorite bettor known to man at this forum and you probably don't cover your juice for an ROI & you most likely don't track your plays to even know if you are positive or negative annually.
    This is true

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I didn't bet the +2500 and no one did..even lakerboy..but when the Titans scored the 2 pt conversion I bet the +500 as at that point it was a one score game and the defense was good to get the ball back and the Miami defense was all over the place so I knew there was value. But no value in +2500 unless you like buying lottery tickets.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I like being a square.. It works for me.

Just for the record when I bet MMA most of my prop bets are at plus odds. All my prop bets in other sports are at plus odds also, I just don't share those bets on SBR. I'm prime time game thread starts only on SBR. I am a square for those. I admit it.

I don't take it to the extent of Johnny when every bet thread start he posts up is a ML plus odds bet. Hey but it worked in this thread. Good for Johnny! I'm not hating.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I didn't bet the +2500 and no one did..even lakerboy..but when the Titans scored the 2 pt conversion I bet the +500 as at that point it was a one score game and the defense was good to get the ball back and the Miami defense was all over the place so I knew there was value. But no value in +2500 unless you like buying lottery tickets.
    Recognizing value in live betting can increase your bank roll for sure!

mjsuax13

JIBBBY loves the juice.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

JIBBBY loves the juice.
    "You like-a da juice?"

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave ChuckyTheGoat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

JIBBBY loves the juice.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave stevenash 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Favorites win at a rate of more than 75% in all sports so if you are only betting dogs you have to be really good at it and pick your spots. A guy like JV who hits one dog every 20 plays is still going to go bankrupt with his bankroll before we wins anything to cash out and he will most likely win his only +610 but when his bankroll is at the absolute minimum because he is chasing the whole season.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Favorites win at a rate of more than 75% in all sports so if you are only betting dogs you have to be really good at it and pick your spots. A guy like JV who hits one dog every 20 plays is still going to go bankrupt with his bankroll before we wins anything to cash out and he will most likely win his only +610 but when his bankroll is at the absolute minimum because he is chasing the whole season.
    Spot play dogs in baseball is the way to go.
    NFL, yes, favorites usually win and cover for a reason.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Spot play dogs in baseball is the way to go.
    NFL, yes, favorites usually win and cover for a reason.
    My favorite dog play in MLB is the dog on the last game of a series when the favorite won the first two or three games. It hits at a higher rate than the odds would imply.

DonnieBrasco23

Oh I see... well you obviously have ulterior motives since you think Johnny is a good handicapper and we all know that's not true. Are you wanting to show Johnny how much you appreciate his advice but feel like Chucky stands between you and your objective? Is that what's got you in such a tiff?
    Johnny has a lot of groupies. It's a shame they all have adam's apples.
    Ok now I'm confused this was a sharp pick and then he loses his next one and quits for the season ? Is he semi retarded

He isn’t a sharp like me…

Slow your roll Johnny I've seen you lose many times in a row, please do not try to portray something you are not.

Eddy Munny actually I know more than you think because I pay attention and I'm not a penetrating miserable insecure internet troll like you seem to be at times.

Eddy Munny

Eddy Munny actually I know more than you think because I pay attention and I'm not a penetrating miserable insecure internet troll like you seem to be at times.
    Who fukkin cares, you try-hard derp... I'm not even following your personal soap opera. You're not half as interesting as you think you are. All I know is you keep bumping an old thread to jerk yourself off with some edgy commentary.

Take your never-fukkin-heard-of-you-pal ass back to the shadows with your lame adolescent psych trips.

DonnieBrasco23

Who fukkin cares, you try-hard derp... I'm not even following your personal soap opera. You're not half as interesting as you think you are. All I know is you keep bumping an old thread to jerk yourself off with some edgy commentary.

Take your never-fukkin-heard-of-you-pal ass back to the shadows with your lame adolescent psych trips.
    Yeah I got the same message from moderator SteveNash, maybe I'll find another place to roam because this place ain't it for me.

First 123 Last