pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Patriots ML +350

Who is with me? Very hard to beat coach B twice in a season. He will make adjustments to neutralize Dolphins offense.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I'm trying the Rams on the ML myself. Rams coming off a tight loss and you can't trust Dak.

I don't know about the Patriots, hey but good luck though Pavy!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm trying the Rams on the ML myself. Rams coming off a tight loss and you can't trust Dak.

I don't know about the Patriots, hey but good luck though Pavy!
    Dallas plays better at home but anything can happen. Good luck JIBBBY!

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1169

All could hit obviously, good luck, but unload on the over on Dallas game. You’re welcome

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

not sure about the ML Pavy but gun to my head, I would definitely take the Pats and the generous points!

@Jibs...I think the Cowboys boatrace the Rams. they come out pissed and angry...Stafford good for about 2 - 3 INTS and conversely I think we see good and efficient DAK today. Dallas wins a 30 - 16 type of ballgame.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    All could hit obviously, good luck, but unload on the over on Dallas game. You’re welcome
    Parsons and Donald are game wreckers. Could be a defensive struggle. Tread carefully.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    not sure about the ML Pavy but gun to my head, I would definitely take the Pats and the generous points!

@Jibs...I think the Cowboys boatrace the Rams. they come out pissed and angry...Stafford good for about 2 - 3 INTS and conversely I think we see good and efficient DAK today. Dallas wins a 30 - 16 type of ballgame.
    Rams offense is getting better week after week. I think the Rams offense is better then the Cowboys offense. We'll see though?

Da Manster!

Rams offense is getting better week after week. I think the Rams offense is better then the Cowboys offense. We'll see though?
    Believe me, I totally get and understand where you are coming from on this! I said the same EXACT thing a few weeks ago when the Rams played the Eagles (at home) and a similar type of spot and I believe the spread was Rams (+4.5)! and they played like shit and got their asses kicked! Simply put, I just can't trust Stafford with my money. Dak isn't much better but the Cowboys have at least shown up to play at home and have demolished both the Jets and Pats in their own backyard. FWIW, I have Dallas teased down to (-2.5) just in case it's a tight game and a FG gets me the "W". However my best bet and lock of the day is Vikes (-1.5) over Green Bay. Love is dogshit and has no business being a QB in this league. and I think Minny is starting to gel and hit their stride. I've got 3 dimes on it!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Not going to lie, when I saw this thread I clicked into it just assuming it was made by Johnny

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not going to lie, when I saw this thread I clicked into it just assuming it was made by Johnny
    On it!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Believe me, I totally get and understand where you are coming from on this! I said the same EXACT thing a few weeks ago when the Rams played the Eagles (at home) and a similar type of spot and I believe the spread was Rams (+4.5)! and they played like shit and got their asses kicked! Simply put, I just can't trust Stafford with my money. Dak isn't much better but the Cowboys have at least shown up to play at home and have demolished both the Jets and Pats in their own backyard. FWIW, I have Dallas teased down to (-2.5) just in case it's a tight game and a FG gets me the "W". However my best bet and lock of the day is Vikes (-1.5) over Green Bay. Love is dogshit and has no business being a QB in this league. and I think Minny is starting to gel and hit their stride. I've got 3 dimes on it!
    Can't over think it. Rams coming off a loss and will try hard today.

If Dak is pressured by Donald and company he will be an INT machine. Dak doesn't throw well under pressure. I trust Stafford more to make the right decisions in this game even under pressure..

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

On the road? Not a chance. they'll give them a good game but the heat in South Florida will wear down that Patriot dfense.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

As a Flipper fan I'm worried. Miami is banged up on offense and Belicheat finally has them playing better. I see low scoring affair and a few mis steps from Tua Iusemytonguewhileiblowya might just be enough to push N.E. over the top

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Good Luck Pavy.

Any given Sunday.

New England 17 Miami 41

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Is this a "On it" type of thread?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Pats up 7-0.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Tyreek ..boom 7-7

Da Manster!

Can't over think it. Rams coming off a loss and will try hard today.

If Dak is pressured by Donald and company he will be an INT machine. Dak doesn't throw well under pressure. I trust Stafford more to make the right decisions in this game even under pressure..
    Well I tried to warn you Jibs. Can't count on Stafford. Right on cue with a horrendous pick six. Had a feeling Dallas was going to explode today.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I tried to warn you Jibs. Can't count on Stafford. Right on cue with a horrendous pick six. Had a feeling Dallas was going to explode today.
    Over before it started. FAIL on my part you were right. Geez...

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/los-ang...s-20231029006/

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

bjb7223

Mac Jones late pass, picked off, almost taken to the house

bjb7223

Pats D was very good against the run, but they can't cover these wrs no one can.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This thread was a complete FAIL all the way around. Pavy and I are put in the box of shame on this one!

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2559

How does this never get old? You could win 20 of these in a row and you would still be down. This site is struggling. It's football and the most viewed post are this clown

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweeet View Post
    How does this never get old? You could win 20 of these in a row and you would still be down. This site is struggling. It's football and the most viewed post are this clown
    Pavy made the thread guy not johnny, I thought the same thing when I first saw this.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

This site is struggling. It's football and the most viewed post are this clown
    It's not a handicapping site anymore. There's no useful information ever about the games. Even if someone makes a pick, it's just the pick a la carte. I check in from time to time out of habit, but rarely glean anything I can take to the bank.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

This thread was a complete FAIL all the way around. Pavy and I are put in the box of shame on this one!
    You have to abandon the losing thread, move on and act like it never happened. SBR 101.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Why are you calling me a clown? I posted maybe 2-3 picks this year.

Fine I won't post anymore so you stop losing money. Maybe post your picks so we can all get rich.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

Fine I won't post anymore so you stop losing money. Maybe post your picks so we can all get rich.
    Pavy...I think he mistook you for Johnny. You posted your play in the same exact format.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    You have to abandon the losing thread, move on and act like it never happened. SBR 101.
    Always moving on. Nature of the beast. All good.

bjb7223

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

���� he thinks you’re Johnny

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pavy took a shot at +350 odds. Cut this man some slack.