trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Bryce Young to Pop the Win Cherry

I am on team CJ Stroud, whom will be an all-pro several times for next decade while Carolina gets mocked for missing their top pick chance.
    that’s a long term call & not an unpopular opinion at this point.

Yet, this Sunday, Bryce Young will be standing at the podium in a turtle neck and gold chain thanking his mother & getting praised for finally getting a win.

Panthers + 3

Also, on Patriots +10…this line honestly makes me wonder if Patriots get rolled but I’ve been a Dolphins fan long enough to know this isn’t happening and Pats probably even win outright

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I am on team CJ Stroud, whom will be an all-pro several times for next decade while Carolina gets mocked for missing their top pick chance.
    that’s a long term call & not an unpopular opinion at this point.

Yet, this Sunday, Bryce Young will be standing at the podium in a turtle neck and gold chain thanking his mother & getting praised for finally getting a win.

Panthers + 3

Also, on Patriots +10…this line honestly makes me wonder if Patriots get rolled but I’ve been a Dolphins fan long enough to know this isn’t happening and Pats probably even win outright
    Even in the Patriots dynasty they had trouble winning down there. They could cover +10 but they need to play a near perfect game. Miami wins for sure but if I had to make a play right now, under 47 would be it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

if Bryce wins one it's because that loser Frank finally gave up his play calling duties

remember when he refused to do it last year in Indy until it was obvious the offensive players had QUIT on him and he was about to get fired...

was a glorious day when he was fired

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    if Bryce wins one it's because that loser Frank finally gave up his play calling duties

remember when he refused to do it last year in Indy until it was obvious the offensive players had QUIT on him and he was about to get fired...

was a glorious day when he was fired
    In a different thread long ago, I had said Reich was only hired to keep Carolina near the bottom to get high draft picks for a couple of years. They are actively tanking without saying it. Most people know he is not head coach material, but in this case he was hired to ensure high draft picks for a couple of years. Once he gets booted and the top picks get plugged in they could be good once he is gone

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    In a different thread long ago, I had said Reich was only hired to keep Carolina near the bottom to get high draft picks for a couple of years. They are actively tanking without saying it. Most people know he is not head coach material, but in this case he was hired to ensure high draft picks for a couple of years. Once he gets booted and the top picks get plugged in they could be good once he is gone
    CHI owns CAR #1 pick next year

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    CHI owns CAR #1 pick next year
    That makes it even worse to think they traded so much away for a Hobbit quarterback

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8031

You make some great picks...

Already a winner barring some crazy ending.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

good call

trobin31

Thanks gueys. sometimes you get a hunch