trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Grabbing Browns +5.5 Now

I know this line could hit a touchdown if Watson doesn’t play. It really doesn’t matter to me because this game will be won on the ground, Watson only has to throw short screen and slants.

CMC is great but he has gotten lots of mileage already this season and Elijah Mitchell already banged up. Watch for increased DeeBo Samuel usage.

Browns give Niners their worst performance of the season and keep this a low scoring affair and possibly SF first loss of the year.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

If Watson doesn't play it will be PJ Walker 5.5 might not be enough.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

How do the Browns move the ball? Dallas couldn't run on them, Browns aren't anything special without Chubb. Jerome Ford sucks imo, nobody respects the play action with him in the backfield, and the Browns O-Line haven't really lived up to their billing this year.

The Browns defense can hold their own, but for how long? Eventually the dam will break if CLE can't possess the ball and keeps hanging the D out to dry. It's a good spot for the Brownies... I don't know if it'll be enough to overcome their inefficiencies.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Shanahan will be putting points on that Browns defense like he is playing Nintendo 64 with a joystick.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Shanahan will be putting points on that Browns defense like he is playing Nintendo 64 with a joystick.

Headsterx

Hell no! 49ers all day. And no way can I get burn a second week going on opposite side of T-Bone.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I know this line could hit a touchdown if Watson doesn’t play. It really doesn’t matter to me because this game will be won on the ground, Watson only has to throw short screen and slants.

CMC is great but he has gotten lots of mileage already this season and Elijah Mitchell already banged up. Watch for increased DeeBo Samuel usage.

Browns give Niners their worst performance of the season and keep this a low scoring affair and possibly SF first loss of the year.
    If Watson doesn't play this line will be 10.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Poorly coached and very dumb team. Tough to back them with or without Watson

Eddy Munny

If you really wanted the Brownies, buying early yields no advantages... Either buy late or not at all.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Orion1178
    Orion1178's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

You're smoking crack

49ers put up 30 and 42 pts vs 2 great defenses in cowboys and Pittsburg. Browns offense is awful

This is a 27-10 type of game all day and that's only if browns defense plays a great game. Otherwise I could see another 40-10 game

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    If you really wanted the Brownies, buying early yields no advantages... Either buy late or not at all.
    I know 2 of his masseuses and they say Deshaun has been dedicated to his craft, even attending extra sessions to ensure his shoulder is ready
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave trobin31 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

raiders72001 gave trobin31 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Orion1178 View Post
    You're smoking crack

49ers put up 30 and 42 pts vs 2 great defenses in cowboys and Pittsburg. Browns offense is awful

This is a 27-10 type of game all day and that's only if browns defense plays a great game. Otherwise I could see another 40-10 game
    Oreo I would put my life savings and mortgage on the Niners then if I were you…since this seems like such a layup

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

I know 2 of his masseuses and they say Deshaun has been dedicated to his craft, even attending extra sessions to ensure his shoulder is ready
    Ha! Which tug joint do they work at?
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Watson did not practice today. Old school regular season NFL rule was if you didn't practice Wednesday, you ain't playing on Sunday unless it's must win. I don't think Watson is playing vs San Fran. Weird that he's listed day to day for going on 20+ days. I think there's more going on than just his shoulder. Stefanski has shown to be a pretty good coach at home and absolutely suck ass on the road, so that's one bright spot. But there's no way I could back Cleveland with no Watson. Hell, I wouldn't back them with Watson against that defense. I've already bet a shitload on the 49ers. If you're looking to get the Browns, wait until Friday. This line will move to at least 7.5 if he's out.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24893

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Ha! Which tug joint do they work at?
    Haha. LOL.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Most people won't remember that Shanny was the OC in Cleveland and he resigned in a big brouhaha with Haslem the owner. Those idiots wanted Johnny Football and Kyle wanted no part of that dude. It got very messy in the media.

I played under Mike Shanahan. That guy is one of the most vindictive, scheming, petty, revenge fueled guy on the planet. Very few people will work as hard as these guys. Kyle is going to do everything possible to embarrass the Browns this week. It may get really ugly.
    Points Awarded:

trobin31 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

Well it’s 7 now

so grabbing the 5.5 was dumb

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Well it’s 7 now

so grabbing the 5.5 was dumb
    Yes JV, at the moment it appears that way. I will grab +7 as well

johnnyvegas13

Gl but I already said I like niners here

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Gl but I already said I like niners here
    Nooooooooooo!

Headsterx

2.5 over/under on how many Niners starters will now get injured.

johnnyvegas13

I actually didn’t say I liked them I said whole world will b on them

just rechecked my post in other thread

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Most people won't remember that Shanny was the OC in Cleveland and he resigned in a big brouhaha with Haslem the owner. Those idiots wanted Johnny Football and Kyle wanted no part of that dude. It got very messy in the media.

I played under Mike Shanahan. That guy is one of the most vindictive, scheming, petty, revenge fueled guy on the planet. Very few people will work as hard as these guys. Kyle is going to do everything possible to embarrass the Browns this week. It may get really ugly.
    Played UNDER Mike Shanahan.

OK, so you are:
    *Ed McCaffrey?
    *Guy McIntyre?
    *Terry McDaniel?

Am I close?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Played UNDER Mike Shanahan.

OK, so you are:
    *Ed McCaffrey?
    *Guy McIntyre?
    *Terry McDaniel?

Am I close?
    Shanahan many moons ago was the OC for the Florida Gators. I believe MAC played at Florida. MAC is the real deal.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Orion1178
    Orion1178's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Why are people worried about Watson playing? He's been absolutely awful when he has played

Eddy Munny

Why are people worried about Watson playing? He's been absolutely awful when he has played
    He played his best game of the year against the Titans. The drop-off from him to the next guy is dramatic.

ChuckyTheGoat

True. But did you see DTR?

THAT is the problem. Just looking for a Pulse at QB.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17053

This Niners team may be better than the 1989 squad. They have everything going for them right now. Waiting fot the Eagles rematch.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Niners are going to have a letdown after that home prime time smack down of Dallas which they love to do but...

it's the Browns... and maybe a scrub backup

but NFL teams do not continue to cover spreads week to week for very long

Bills won and covered 3 straight... had to go overseas v Jags team that had stayed there for the week... boom... L

at some point it will be time to fade the Niners and Purdy's 10-0 regular season record

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8031

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Niners are going to have a letdown after that home prime time smack down of Dallas which they love to do but...

it's the Browns... and maybe a scrub backup

but NFL teams do not continue to cover spreads week to week for very long

Bills won and covered 3 straight... had to go overseas v Jags team that had stayed there for the week... boom... L

at some point it will be time to fade the Niners and Purdy's 10-0 regular season record
    That would be complete opposite of the baccarat play.

In baccarat, bet the trend until it's over. Then, you lose only once. No need to overthink and zig zag. If 49ers lose, then they lose. They will be in my ML parlay.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave DJK 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Shanahan many moons ago was the OC for the Florida Gators. I believe MAC played at Florida. MAC is the real deal.
    Mjsuax is sharp as a tack.
    Daddy Shanahan was a brilliant mofo. He knew how to push buttons in people to motivate them. He would win at all cost. I heard he mellowed out as he got older. He always thought he was the smartest guy in the room.

ChuckyTheGoat

Mac:

That's a great post. Mike S surely had that reputation. Seemed like he was the Shell Answer Man, and he got two rings with the Broncos.

Interesting to see what traits rub off on son Kyle. Watching the SF/Dall hi-lites, that was a coaching mismatch. How can the Cowboys look out of place on so many plays?

Kyle even ran the Flea Flicker. And Kittle was wide-fkin-open.

ChuckyTheGoat

Did Mac form the line-backer pairing with Wilber Marshall?

Mac4Lyfe

If you're looking to get the Browns, wait until Friday. This line will move to at least 7.5 if he's out.
    Browns are up to +7.5 already. Might hit 8, 8.5 tomorrow. Watson ain't playing.

ChuckyTheGoat

Browns are up to +7.5 already. Might hit 8, 8.5 tomorrow. Watson ain't playing.
    Thx for the update, Mac. Such an intriguing game. Different angles, Brown DEF stats are awesome:

1) They lost the Steeler game almost exclusively b/c of Turnovers.
    2) They lost the BALT game b/c the Rookie QB wasn't ready.

123 Last