asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

How big is the dropoff from the starter DTR to practice squad player PJ Walker ?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894
    Last edited by Optional; 10-13-23 at 05:15 PM. Reason: fix image

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I know this line could hit a touchdown if Watson doesn’t play. It really doesn’t matter to me because this game will be won on the ground, Watson only has to throw short screen and slants.

CMC is great but he has gotten lots of mileage already this season and Elijah Mitchell already banged up. Watch for increased DeeBo Samuel usage.

Browns give Niners their worst performance of the season and keep this a low scoring affair and possibly SF first loss of the year.
    that shit doubled lol

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

30-10 49ers

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

Watson's contract is fully guaranteed and he doesn't want to play anymore even though he was cleared last week. May miss a few more weeks.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

Legendary thread
    Points Awarded:

trobin31 gave texhooper 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Excellent win
    Points Awarded:

trobin31 gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

I shoulda been on browns ml

where was I

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

good call and nice hit Trobin!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I shoulda been on browns ml

where was I
    I hope they bench Watson in favor of Walker. At least Walker has some motivation.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

imagine if line was 49ers - 14.5 then what but even - 1 you loses you would have to tease 49ers to +2.5 and wow your price would be -450

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 897

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Google college football player suicides
    It's frightening. You are told all your life that you're special and you're going to be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Then some, reach that pinnacle, have the world in their hands and say to themselves... Is that all there is? I thought I'd feel different. But most guys never get there and the fall is HARD. Most ex players are severely depressed. You will never, ever be the BMOC like back when. You will never, ever have that many women after you like back when. Damn, it sucks. lol

Hopefully NIL will at least help some of these guys if they're smart. I always said the schools should setup a stipend for every year you play and sweeten it if you graduate. Help them start a business, training for other skills, heck pay for medical insurance after college. I've had numerous football injuries that UF never had to pay a dime. One back surgery was $150k total. I think I paid a few thousand out of pocket. Where was UF?
    That’s exactly it. Your dream becomes an absolute curse. It’s reality. You never hear about these kids again. Saturday playing in front of 80k+ to silence. NIL is the right thing but it has to be managed responsibly and kids need to be taught how to make that money work for them.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Niners are going to have a letdown after that home prime time smack down of Dallas which they love to do but...

it's the Browns... and maybe a scrub backup

but NFL teams do not continue to cover spreads week to week for very long

Bills won and covered 3 straight... had to go overseas v Jags team that had stayed there for the week... boom... L

at some point it will be time to fade the Niners and Purdy's 10-0 regular season record
    continue the fade with Vikings +points

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Niners are going to have a letdown after that home prime time smack down of Dallas which they love to do but...

it's the Browns... and maybe a scrub backup

but NFL teams do not continue to cover spreads week to week for very long

Bills won and covered 3 straight... had to go overseas v Jags team that had stayed there for the week... boom... L

at some point it will be time to fade the Niners and Purdy's 10-0 regular season record

boyaaaaa baby thats what i said 42-10 winner will lose after waxing top nfc foe can i do that c *** in your avatar lol

First 123