ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

NFL - Did you guys hear this gem from WASH HC Ron Rivera?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BnfquOmM0rg

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BnfquOmM0rg

Every msg board poster knows the playoff implications. But not Ron.

Too bad. I thought it was going to fall perfectly for them.

Beat Clev, play vs Dallas reserves. Didn't happen.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

No big deal, the Redskins are out of the playoffs because they played like shit against the Giants and Browns. Don't blame the coach.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

lol It can go either way... I thought Ron was just joking... he knew he could be eliminated... but he's just screwing around..

Or...

Maybe he's the type of coach that doesn't want to know.... meaning... JUST WIN... don't worry about other teams. Which I could understand his point of view on it.

Funny though. lol

I was surprised Heinicke did well... winning all the games he did. He's definitely not a true starting QB though.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

He showed how clueless he was by starting Carson Wentz! When was the last time he won a big game...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    lol It can go either way... I thought Ron was just joking... he knew he could be eliminated... but he's just screwing around..

Or...

Maybe he's the type of coach that doesn't want to know.... meaning... JUST WIN... don't worry about other teams. Which I could understand his point of view on it.

Funny though. lol

I was surprised Heinicke did well... winning all the games he did. He's definitely not a true starting QB though.
    Ya, Shot. I think it's telling. If you're a real coach, you know the implications.

For example, How would a Tie change their chances? You have to know this stuff.

In the case of the Giants, when you have it locked, you can rest some key guys. There are always things to know. It's your responsibiity.

He really was caught off guard. By DET winning early, Det/GB game was now in a position that either winning would trump WASH. Even if Det/GB landed on a Tie.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Ya, Shot. I think it's telling. If you're a real coach, you know the implications.

For example, How would a Tie change their chances? You have to know this stuff.

In the case of the Giants, when you have it locked, you can rest some key guys. There are always things to know. It's your responsibiity.

He really was caught off guard. By DET winning early, Det/GB game was now in a position that either winning would trump WASH. Even if Det/GB landed on a Tie.
    There are 3 franchises in the NFL that are absolutely ran like sh## in my opinion. Detroit... Cleveland and Washington. All 3 teams never win a big game... they don't know what's going on lol Snyder didn't know anything about football... guy came in wanting to own a team. Just a complete joke.

If Ron didn't know what was going on... then he shouldn't have a job next year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    There are 3 franchises in the NFL that are absolutely ran like sh## in my opinion. Detroit... Cleveland and Washington. All 3 teams never win a big game... they don't know what's going on lol Snyder didn't know anything about football... guy came in wanting to own a team. Just a complete joke.

If Ron didn't know what was going on... then he shouldn't have a job next year.
    Might want to throw the Texans in there as well. Quite clueless over the past few years with some of their decisions...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wash losing franchise for a very long time and will not change soon

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think he legitimately did not know. guy is overrated as a coach too.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18995

Sam Howell ought to be in consideration. Wentz will be cut after the season and Heinicke will be a sought after #2 QB in free agency.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

wash done long ago losing 4 weeks in a row no team in history has played in a sb after losing 4 weeks in a row when healthy

plus the tied game with giants just eliminated both teams no teams with tied games ever won a sb including one who got there the 49ers -5 fav vs Ravens lost s/u final drive shut down at 6 yrd line and i bet on them like a dope because i never liked ravens ever

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

Oldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddd Newsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssss Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

I think he knew about not plan for 8th playoff teams in advance

all makes sense now

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Really???
    no one else put this together