Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

CJ Stroud is #1 easily. Chess Club kids have bigger shoulders then Bryce Young

Big day for my Colts. I think it brings Stroud or Young to Indy

First of all they somehow allowed Houston to win and drop to #2 plus Denver won so Indy moved up to #4.

They know Houston also needs a QB so they'll make the Bears a big offer or maybe deal with the Bears #2 if they trade picks with Houston.

I feel like CJ Stroud can be a franchise QB. Young is a little better then Tua with his fundamentals and accuracy, but he's so thin he makes Tua look like a power lifter. Idk?

The rest are all serious projects. Levi from Kentucky? Lost to Vanderbilt....cmon?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8389

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Big day for my Colts. I think it brings Stroud or Young to Indy

First of all they somehow allowed Houston to win and drop to #2 plus Denver won so Indy moved up to #4.

They know Houston also needs a QB so they'll make the Bears a big offer or maybe deal with the Bears #2 if they trade picks with Houston.

I feel like CJ Stroud can be a franchise QB. Young is a little better then Tua with his fundamentals and accuracy, but he's so thin he makes Tua look like a power lifter. Idk?

The rest are all serious projects. Levi from Kentucky? Lost to Vanderbilt....cmon?
    I know, B. Young looks almost as bad as the snapshot of Brady at PRO- DAY (combine) shirtless!!

You would think Bama could put some meat on him!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I know, B. Young looks almost as bad as the snapshot of Brady at PRO- DAY (combine) shirtless!!

You would think Bama could put some meat on him!
    Good point about Brady, but thats why he was a 6th rounder. Young is just a little guy so extra weight wouldn't help that much. I think he's better then Tua, but his career isn't going to last with all these injuries. Young could probably bulk up to Baker Mayfield's size, but he doesn't have his arm strength.

I really watched Young under pressure vs Cincinnati in the playoff last year and all he did was throw weak one-hoppers when he was forced to use only his arm. Same thing vs LSU this year. You have to have enough arm strength in the NFL to hit short/medium routes with just your arm on occasion.