Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Denver broncos kc chiefs game....sharp play potential

Was looking for sunday action...havent really paid a ton of attention to nfl for last few weeks or sports in general...i know denver sucks really bad on offense but heres my 2c

Denver at home this year is 2-3...2 losses were in overtime they gave up in those 5 games at home 22 12 10 16 9 the 22 they gave up which is the most theyve allowed at home all year happened vs raiders who got a td in overtime, so in regulation time they really only gave up another 16 points. Meaning teams are averaging less than 16 pts vs the denver defense at home.

My real concern is instead of taking the points can denver get a win somehow, as that money line would be a nice hit, and for some reason i think it has an alright chance...

The even easier play in my opinion is the total (i rarely bet a total but when a play is blaringly obvious and stands out i guess i would...i say take the under, its the safest and most secure play....denver doesnt score, and their defense gives up an average of 12.6 ppg. The only way the under loses.in my opinion is if kc comes out and drops 35 and denver has their typical 10-17 points....even if kc happened to have a great offensive game putting up around 30, denver is so bad offensively that wven with an amazing kc performance the under could still hit. But most likely scenario is denver defense plays well at home, annoys mahomes and kc, the denver offense will not put up a lot of point.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Kc has won 13 straight vs denver. The moneyline “value” you are getting on this one play isn’t even worth the attempt.

Gamblinglover

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Kc has won 13 straight vs denver. The moneyline “value” you are getting on this one play isn’t even worth the attempt.
    didnt know that...i dont love the money line anyways altho if i had to pick a side in the game id take the 9...but i really like under so thats what i went with

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wilson is terrible

Now KC will struggle a little on offense

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

I already said this and laker told me no chance ...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

OK then we’re in Kansas City

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I already said this and laker told me no chance ...
    Of course you did

Gamblinglover

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Of course you did
    nah he did....i didnt see it though and no1 had really posted any nfl plays so i looked at the card...i generally look at the biggest money lines available and try to find a reason to back it becuase i like hitting big juicy odds, so i try to see if there is any value...as i was looking at this game the total came to me...i really like under but i deft like denver +9 but given i like total more i went with that, if i had a bigger amount on the site id have parlayed the plays together for some amount...