The Bullseye
    The Bullseye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1979

The Bullseye Week 11 SBR Contest Picks

The Bullseye squad turned in a 3-2 performance last week. It was a step in the right direction, but they are still in search of the elusive 'Perfect Week'. Will it happen in Week 11? The fellas are rolling with 5 NFL picks for Sunday:

Jon Metler (7-3-0): Dallas Cowboys -1 (-117) vs Minnesota Vikings

"There is no doubt that this spread will be a very popular topic of discussion this week. How is it possible that the Cowboys are road favorites against the Vikings when the Cowboys just lost to the Green Bay Packers and the Vikings defeated the Bills on the road? The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this spread was, why are the Cowboys only 1-point favorites? I make the Cowboys 3.5-point favorites over the Vikings and when the difference is 2.5 points on a low spread and it also incorporates key numbers, the value of the wager is very high."

Michael McClymont (6-2-2): Cincinnati Bengals -4 (-108) vs Pittsburgh Steelers

"Cincinnati has lost each of its division games this season, including an upset in overtime at the hands of Pittsburgh in Week 1. However, the Bengals won the 3 previous head-to-head matchups by margins of at least 10 points. The Bengals get their revenge."

*Note: Original pick of CLE/BUF Under 41.5 voided due to venue change*

Andrew Brennan (5-5-0): New Orleans Saints -4 (+103) vs L.A. Rams

"Cooper Kupp is out for the foreseeable future, which means Matthew Stafford will have to throw the ball to other people. That sounds like a recipe for disaster. Saints by a million."

Esten McLaren (4-6-0): Philadelphia Eagles -6.5 (-110) vs Indianapolis Colts

"Overreact much? Sure, the Eagles were shockingly upset by the Commanders on Monday Night Football. Sure, the Colts shockingly(?) upset the potentially-tanking Raiders. And sure, Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert was placed on IR. The look-ahead line had the Eagles laying 10 points, and they're still the vastly superior team in every dimension. Give me Nick Sirianni to win by 7-plus in this coaching "battle"."

Sean Tomlinson (1-9-0): New York Giants -3 (-110) vs Detroit Lions

"At this point, I should probably just make picks here purely based on what city offers the best pizza. As far as football is concerned, the Giants have won five of their last six games. Some of those victories have been a white-knuckle ride, but they've still covered this spread during each win. Now the league's third-ranked rushing offense (164.8 yards per game) will get to tee off on a Lions defense that ranks second-last against the run (160.9 yards)."

What is your favorite play on the Week 11 board? Comment below and submit your contest picks HERE.
    Last edited by The Bullseye; 11-17-22 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Change of pick for Michael McClymont due to venue change in CLE/BUF

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

All over Sean’s giants play

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    All over Sean’s giants play
    He must be a professional gambler or johnnyvegas real name.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16812

I wonder if we will get a chance to change plays in the Browns @ Bills because of a venue change??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    I wonder if we will get a chance to change plays in the Browns @ Bills because of a venue change??
    What do real books do in this situation? Do they void previous bets when there is a venue change?

SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 438849

Yes, all players who made a pick on the Cleveland vs Buffalo game prior to the venue change will have their pick deleted and will be able to submit a new play.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3472

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Yes, all players who made a pick on the Cleveland vs Buffalo game prior to the venue change will have their pick deleted and will be able to submit a new play.
    Hey Andy my Charger pick was deleted and I am unable to make a new play. any reason for this?
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 11-17-22 at 04:41 PM. Reason: spelling

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Hey Andy my Charger pick was deleted and I am unable to make a new play. any reason for this?
    I am looking into this now

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    OK Chargers pick was not deleted, it was tagged as 0-0 Final just like tonight's Packers game, note Chargers "final" in your completed games. The right scores will be entered after each of those games, so you are actually fine with your 5 plays in.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What do real books do in this situation? Do they void previous bets when there is a venue change?
    Yes

LT Profits

LT Profits (1 hour ago)
    Browns/Bills game Sunday (11/20) moved to Detroit, new line opened today (Thursday) at 4:31pm ET. ALL plays made before 4:30 will be DELETED so guys get one pick back.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16812

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Heritage and Sportsinteraction have voided bets on this game.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3472

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    OK Chargers pick was not deleted, it was tagged as 0-0 Final just like tonight's Packers game, note Chargers "final" in your completed games. The right scores will be entered after each of those games, so you are actually fine with your 5 plays in.
    thx for the update LT

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2323

ST picking at the amazing 10% clip at some point the squirrel finds the nut
    But I don't think it's this week!!!!! LIONS!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

4-1

Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

My NFL Best Bets - Week 11

[1] Chicago Bears +2½ (-105)

[2] Los Angeles Rams +3½ (-120)

[3] Cincinnati Bengals -3½ (-110)

[4] Under 41½ - Texans / Redskins (-107)

[5] Arizona Cardinals +8½ (-108)

* Didn't make the cut = Las Vegas Raiders +2½ (+100)

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

can we get a prop bet who finishes season with better record houston texans or sean tomlinson

LT Profits

113 The Bullseye 3-2-0 60.00 % W 1 20.5 +0.83