bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Commanders ML

Got this play from a guy who actually wins on another forum. Take it or leave it. I sure as hell have no idea how to bet and win.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Honestly who the fuk came up with commanders and the rest of them agreed thinking it's a cool name?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Yes but I can't trust them. Which means they win.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Who are the Commanders again? Oh you mean the REDSKINS! They have a shot. Pass on betting this game for me, GL though.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Honestly who the fuk came up with commanders and the rest of them agreed thinking it's a cool name?
    no idea

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Woke always changing HISTORY and ruining shit.

Most Native Indians loved the Redskins name and logo and were not offended. Now native Indians will never be mentioned or thought of again in major sports, MLB and NFL. Congrats!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-09-22 at 11:24 AM.

Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Maybe its because wash is coming off 2 tough divisional games...the loss to eagles where they looked terrible on offense but their defense was acutally really good in that eagles game even though the score might show otherwise...the defense was keeping wentz in the game and even giving him chances. Eventually the eagles broke through, and went up a couple scores and the way the philly defense was playing once was got down 3 scores it was over. I didnt watch the dallas game so im not sure how that game played out but a divisional game on the road is always tough...i see wentz had his usual interceptions.

In saying that youd think wash might be able to put together a home win vs a little bit of a lesser team than esp eagles but also maybe dallas too. But when i watched that wash philly game....idk if wentz is that bad or philly is that good.

Gamblinglover

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinglover View Post
    Maybe its because wash is coming off 2 tough divisional games...the loss to eagles where they looked terrible on offense but their defense was acutally really good in that eagles game even though the score might show otherwise...the defense was keeping wentz in the game and even giving him chances. Eventually the eagles broke through, and went up a couple scores and the way the philly defense was playing once was got down 3 scores it was over. I didnt watch the dallas game so im not sure how that game played out but a divisional game on the road is always tough...i see wentz had his usual interceptions.

In saying that youd think wash might be able to put together a home win vs a little bit of a lesser team than esp eagles but also maybe dallas too. But when i watched that wash philly game....idk if wentz is that bad or philly is that good.
    Yeah wash pretty much sucks the refs even gave carson wentz a gimme with the pi call at the end and he stilllllll couldnt win the game for his team. I think wentz and wash offense is honestly just that bad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wentz can never be trusted. He's a has been, his best days are behind him. Should be a back up QB.. Skins lose..

Got another suspect QB in the Cleveland Browns that chokes at the end of games.
    Points Awarded:

Chief Wahoo gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

My shitty Colts were 2 yards from 1st place, but Wince had to Wince

Not easy to throw from the 2, but 4 chances and thats the best you can do? Atleast shitty ass Jax lost at home to Houston
    Points Awarded:

Chief Wahoo gave Fred The Hammer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wentz can never be trusted. He's a has been, his best days are behind him. Should be a back up QB.. Skin lose..

Got another suspect QB in the Cleveland Browns that chokes at the end of games.
    Could not believe dumbass Charger coach went for it 4th and 2 on his side of midfield when you can make Brissett drive 60 yards with no timeouts. Retarded. He got very lucky that kick missed

Gamblinglover

Its turns out oddsmakers were.kinda right they made tenn a 3.5 pt fav to open i think....it went all the way to wash -1...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Could not believe dumbass Charger coach went for it 4th and 2 on his side of midfield when you can make Brissett drive 60 yards with no timeouts. Retarded. He got very lucky that kick missed
    Worst coaching decision ever not to punt at the end there. Chargers did dodge a bullet. I'm seeing many coaching brain farts this year so far in the NFL.

Fred The Hammer

Washington Agent Oranges maybe?

Fred The Hammer

Hit 7 lucky ass bets in a row. I mean Tenn Titan squeakers almost all of them

Next is Burrow Over 1.5 td passes (-145) MGM

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3716

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I do not think any coach would have gone for fourth down in their own territory under 1m while leading by 2 pts. Yes, league wanted the outcome in favor of Browns for betting reasons. That's why coach gets pass here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Wentz has been predictable since his 2017.

Can throw slants, hooks, sreen passes, and drop down passes to TE vs solf man or zone.

He has an occasional great play.

But when pressured or in pressure situations you can expect holding the ball too long, inaccurate passes, picks, fumbles,
    etc.

Its not going to change at this point in his career.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JJ is on a losing streak. You are a streaky gambler so throw us a bone to fade baldy!

You'll be back and winning soon but for now only pain you find. I'm sensing this!

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

I used to love following JJ's spreadsheet here at SBR.

You could gather great gambling lessons from his spreadsheet.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Wentz is officially a bust

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25112

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    Wentz has been predictable since his 2017.

Can throw slants, hooks, sreen passes, and drop down passes to TE vs solf man or zone.

He has an occasional great play.

But when pressured or in pressure situations you can expect holding the ball too long, inaccurate passes, picks, fumbles,
    etc.

Its not going to change at this point in his career.
    Yep. It was painful again today watching him fold like a cheap suit.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the commanders are just plain awful. i cannot bet them this thurs.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO

Why would Native Indians care one way or the other, they are from India, Native AMERICANS I can understand.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

this week wash ml is the play

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1059

I lost cards ml on missed fg

Tough luck for us
    . Better luck next time

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO