d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Can't Touch Brady

Embarrassing. What a joke. Perfect sack called 15 yard penalty. Took away Atlanta shot to win.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EddieMusher

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Yeah wtf

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

beyond funny.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

There isn't a single person in the world that can defend that call. Refs ruined the game.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

If that costs the Atlanta cover somehow, I'm suing the ref.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Just terrible

Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

It was a bs call no doubt but atl didnt even belong winning the game outright....so refs squashed any chance they had on the ml.

The chargers browns roughing the passer was even worse and it gifted the browns 7 pts they still lost tho but those who laid 2.5 with lac are feeling it.

Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

It was funny when i saw the roughing the passer againt chargers i said what bs call....but the browns qb was black. And then i said brady would never get that kind of call....and brady on the same day dod get that call only it didnt gove him a free 7 pts but kinda just iced the game for him lol

Also worth nothing both teams were home and both teams at one poi t had big leads....the browns blew theirs and the refs let them come back....bucs went up big and refs kinda squashed any potential for a big comeback

big joe 1212

[QUOTE=Gamblinglover;31020069]It was funny when i saw the roughing the passer againt chargers i said what bs call....but the browns qb was black. And then i said brady would never get that kind of call....

What? Brady has gotten those calls his whole career!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave big joe 1212 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=big joe 1212;31020088]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinglover View Post
    It was funny when i saw the roughing the passer againt chargers i said what bs call....but the browns qb was black. And then i said brady would never get that kind of call....

What? Brady has gotten those calls his whole career!
    Yeah, but that had to be the worst, or very close to it.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the bucs are just not that good this year either. something is missing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    They will not be in playoffs

big joe 1212

Gronk and a head coach
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

tommy brady should stop rubbing his eyes, gisele is not worth it

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

As a Bucs homer I agree, horrible call. Then again, so was the non-pass interference call against Scotty Miller the play before (long pass down the sideline), would have been 1st down in the red zone. That said, all the touchy bullshit calls continue to ruin the game. Illegal contact against db's is the worst.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    There isn't a single person in the world that can defend that call. Refs ruined the game.
    To expand on your post, which is 100 percent accurate, Roger Hitler, oops, my bad, I meant Roger Goodell ruined the game too by dictating to the refs as to what can be and can't be called.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

I've seen the same chit with Drew Brees.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I've seen the same chit with Drew Brees.
    There's a couple of other freshly retired elite QB we can name as well.

I was a kid but I still remember, vividly I might add, that it was perfectly acceptable for LT to 'cleanly' sack Joe Theismann with such force that snapped his leg in half like a twig.

I believe, which I can't prove, but there are some things in life that you can't prove but you just know is correct, that that was the point in time in 1985 when the league powers that be led by Pete Rozelle decided "it might be time to do things to protect the QB's of our league."

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

y do you guys still act surprised over the BS that has been going on for 20 years to help his loser win?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Inexcusable call. Wtf are you even supposed to do as a defender, try to gently guide the QB to the ground?? These are athletes and big dudes, even a 45 year old Brady is capable of breaking a tackle if you're not allowed to put any force behind it. Ridiculous

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Wow. Just wow.

Listen to all the crying in this Thread.

This was a known fact for years that you can’t touch the GOAT. If you don’t like the National Fixed League then find something else to wager on Sundays. Go find a European badminton game or Chinese ping pong.

Second biggest circle jerk on this site. Behind, of course, politics where everyone thinks their National votes actually count. Both parties threw the electoral vote down the toilet years ago and Congress draws new gerrymandering lines according who gets a turn.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Inexcusable call. Wtf are you even supposed to do as a defender, try to gently guide the QB to the ground?? These are athletes and big dudes, even a 45 year old Brady is capable of breaking a tackle if you're not allowed to put any force behind it. Ridiculous
    Clay Matthews did something years back vs Cousins. Ridiculous call, the day the NFL died.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

Listen to all the crying in this Thread.

This was a known fact for years that you can’t touch the GOAT. If you don’t like the National Fixed League then find something else to wager on Sundays. Go find a European badminton game or Chinese ping pong.

Second biggest circle jerk on this site. Behind, of course, politics where everyone thinks their National votes actually count. Both parties threw the electoral vote down the toilet years ago and Congress draws new gerrymandering lines according who gets a turn.
    Maybe Brady has some dirt on Goodell. Saw him dancing in leathers with Vito from Sopranos?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    There's a couple of other freshly retired elite QB we can name as well.

I was a kid but I still remember, vividly I might add, that it was perfectly acceptable for LT to 'cleanly' sack Joe Theismann with such force that snapped his leg in half like a twig.

I believe, which I can't prove, but there are some things in life that you can't prove but you just know is correct, that that was the point in time in 1985 when the league powers that be led by Pete Rozelle decided "it might be time to do things to protect the QB's of our league."
    it got a lot worse back around 2016, when they basically made the QB position two hand touch tackle only for them. This is the main reason running QBs popped out of nowhere the last few years. It's easy for them to juke the defense behind the line of scrimmage because they can't run 100% at the QBs out of fear of getting tickytack fouls that cost 15 yards.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Julio Jones. If he's healthy for the playoffs, watch out. You saw what he was like week 1, one of the fastest clocked times in the nfl, top 3. You can't guard those 3 wrs. Having siad that they have a weak o line. That is their weakness it seems. You never know, gronk might even come back, or they may make a trade. Their defense is pretty loaded. But Suh is still available.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

It was the same thing the last three years with Wayne Gretzky. Nobody could lay a finger on Gretzky. I was there and witnessed it. 2nd row blue line season tickets with the Hartford Whalers. Was close enough so the players could hear me and I said, “What’s up here? You cannot touch Gretzky”? Two Whalers looked at me and both said, “untouchable”.

Every League has its GOAT and protects the cash cow.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Just sickening

stevenash

^@Goose
    I miss our Hartford Whalers.

We had the biggest 'cult following' of an NHL team in the history of the NHL, (Goose here knows what I am saying) despite never really having a permanent home rink.
    The Whale were like gypsies, we used to play home games in Boston, Springfield, and of course Hartford.
    We earned the nickname "the forever .500's"
    And how can you forget the immortal Gordie Howe leading the team in scoring one year at the age of fifty.

I cried like a baby when we left for good and moved to Carolina.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Gronk and a head coach
    correct...Todd Bowles is a short bus HC. I cant believe teams keep hiring this clown

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ever notice how Brady takes exception to being hit? Like he always throws his legs up and tries to kick a player.... like "GET OFF ME". Like dude... stop being a pu$$y.

It was a 100% clean play. Boger hasn't been consistent at all. Never liked him as an official.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

Brady kicked Jarrett in the nuts and they throw the flag on Jarrett. Some of these penalties need to be reviewed. Refs have too many things to consider that are subjective like roughing the passer and pass interference. Review them after the fact and make sure you get it right.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    As a Bucs homer I agree, horrible call. Then again, so was the non-pass interference call against Scotty Miller the play before (long pass down the sideline), would have been 1st down in the red zone. That said, all the touchy bullshit calls continue to ruin the game. Illegal contact against db's is the worst.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Boger and Ron Cherry both need to go back to Sanford & Son.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

That was beyond ridiculous. I am all for protecting the QB but this is tackle football.

People make mistakes, I get it. This was something different. The ref that threw the flag should be suspended for a week.

12 Last