Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Ugh! Completely forgot about USFL today! Generals v. Panthers are underway in 1st Q 0-0. Taking u47.5. The over has been going too high recently.

Imma gonna send you a couple points to hopefully, change your luck partner.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Only game I'm on in USFL this week is TB Bandits and New Orleans Breakers.

That's the only game that has any meaning to the playoffs. The rest are for show. You can't tell what these coaches may try (new offensive scheme, sit a starting QB, etc...) in the games that don't matter so its hard to cap them.

I do like Breakers -3.5 and under 43.5.
    I explained why in another forum. You know where its at Headsterx.

Good luck on your plays.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Only game I'm on in USFL this week is TB Bandits and New Orleans Breakers.

That's the only game that has any meaning to the playoffs. The rest are for show. You can't tell what these coaches may try (new offensive scheme, sit a starting QB, etc...) in the games that don't matter so its hard to cap them.

I do like Breakers -3.5 and under 43.5.
    I explained why in another forum. You know where its at Headsterx.

Good luck on your plays.
    Case in point - Undefeated Birmingham losing to 1-7 Houston. Stalls with nothing to play for - Seeding is set!

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Im trying to stay with it but this game today is bad and unwatchable. From listening to Lousy Mike Perriera who i hated in the NFL Too that fake crowd noise which was off a few times and played when you could see no people in the stands in the background im done for now i will try again in the Playoffs!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

If you cancel out girlfriends, relatives and friends of the players......how many paid fans are there tonight?
    None?
    Terrible visual for this league.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Oh yeah! We got the stars coming out for the early game today @ 9am.
    Philadelphia Stars +3 v. New Jersey Generals (5 stars Gen)

It’s the last weekend for regular season as playoffs start next week and both games are already set. Both teams today will turn around and play each other again next weekend. NJ won their first meeting so taking Stars +3 to even series and have rubber match in the playoffs.

Headsterx

26-23 Generals win and push. On to the next game... Stallions -3.5 v. Bandits. Stallions are already in and Bandits have been out for weeks.
    Taking over 40.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

GL Headsterx...
    I'm staying off USFL until playoffs. No teams playing for anything. It kind of screws up expectations.

I guess, with the USFL rule change this week, Mich and Pitt are now playing for draft picks next year. But, that's it.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    GL Headsterx...
    I'm staying off USFL until playoffs. No teams playing for anything. It kind of screws up expectations.

I guess, with the USFL rule change this week, Mich and Pitt are now playing for draft picks next year. But, that's it.
    Playoffs are here! Stars +4.5 v Generals and o47.5. Generals will win but it’ll be close in a high scoring game.

Draft!? I don’t know what it will entail and with XFL starting next year it will be interesting what happens with this league.

mcaulay777

Took a little Flyer later tonight on New Orleans only because Stallions are away from Birmingham. Really thinking of driving over next week for the championship.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Took a little Flyer later tonight on New Orleans only because Stallions are away from Birmingham. Really thinking of driving over next week for the championship.
    There is hardly anybody at this Stars/Generals game. How much are tixs for championship game? They should be giving them out for free.

mcaulay777

They were only 15 bucks for today next week 20.

Headsterx

Philadelphia Stars v. Birmingham Stallions for USFL Championship next Sunday!

I'm thinking line will be Stallions -4. If it's around that, then taking Stars.

First ... 11121314