budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1028

They didn't do s hit to anybody that knows the era. Fat and old and pathetic why not join a d amn seniority village. You're done. Congrats on getting paid

How do you have Public Enemy and NWA and...well I guess they figured it had to be rated G. It was. Congratulations. The 6 year olds aren't traumatized.

budwiser

Vanilla Ice is better than Eminem

Eminem is the most overrated "rapper" in history. by an 8 mile, heck man 8 thousand f ing miles. piece of garbage!!

budwiser

They put together this song while they were being chased by the police. They were trying to get in the building or some s. It was no joke. They were supposed to be the gangsta rap originators, Death Row records. Until the Don King of rap Suge Knight came in and f'ed it up.

But, whatever. When you get old you get soft and feminine. It's ok. We all get over the hill. Hard to believe same guys.

budwiser

Cancel culture killed everything. Nobody can say s anymore.

When a dr dre snoop dogg celebration is ok for 2 year olds, we have entered one strange era. I was around for the other one.

budwiser

eminem kneeling. takes a lot of courage to copy some guy, takes a lot of courage to wear a black hoodie and jordans, act like you're part of the cause that was 10 years ago. while they're playing a eulogy to TUPAC

guy is no better than the awkward white kid at the local junior high. jmo

budwiser

I guess the NFL prevented them from having a good show. Dre had to put up the $ for the show-talk about the NFL being cheap. And, of all the stupid things to break the rules with, a white kid from Michigan not near any urban area does a Kaepernick copy with Jordans on (are you serous??? Even Vanilla Ice isn't that fake) WHILE DRE WAS PLAYING A TOUCHING TRIBUTE TO TUPAC WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH EMINEM OR KAEPERNICK!! Seriously? You can't make this s up. Sad and pathetic

According to a report in Puck, NFL representatives were micromanaging the presentation, and a source close to Dre said he felt “disgustingly censored.” They apparently took aim at a line in “Still D.R.E” where he says that he is “still not loving police.” In addition, Eminem was asked not to do a Kaepernick-style kneel onstage, and one of Snoop’s planned outfits was flagged as being “gang-related.”

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

The half time show was complete garbage. Old fat rappers trying to get paid one last time.

I hope this will be the last we here from them again.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

dang I got excited when Dre teased I ain't mad at cha on the piano.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Budweiser is really upset about the halftime show.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    The half time show was complete garbage. Old fat rappers trying to get paid one last time.

I hope this will be the last we here from them again.
    NFL don't pay the performers, they pay NFL.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    I guess the NFL prevented them from having a good show. Dre had to put up the $ for the show-talk about the NFL being cheap. And, of all the stupid things to break the rules with, a white kid from Michigan not near any urban area does a Kaepernick copy with Jordans on (are you serous??? Even Vanilla Ice isn't that fake) WHILE DRE WAS PLAYING A TOUCHING TRIBUTE TO TUPAC WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH EMINEM OR KAEPERNICK!! Seriously? You can't make this s up. Sad and pathetic

According to a report in Puck, NFL representatives were micromanaging the presentation, and a source close to Dre said he felt “disgustingly censored.” They apparently took aim at a line in “Still D.R.E” where he says that he is “still not loving police.” In addition, Eminem was asked not to do a Kaepernick-style kneel onstage, and one of Snoop’s planned outfits was flagged as being “gang-related.”
    So is the NFL lying?

NFL Denies It Told Eminem Not to Kneel During Super Bowl 56 Halftime Show

First 123