ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

NFL Champ wkend: History in the making. For either dog to win...

Give me a name who has to come up big:

*Bengals: Joe Burrow. It has to be Joe, right? Can't imagine them winning w/o Joe having a big game.

*Niners: Trent Williams. Yes, an Off Lineman. I don't think he'll be lined up vs Donald too often. Would like to see Trent blow up Donald at least once. Knock the wind out of his sails.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

For either dog to win, NFL headquarters will have to stay out of it....They are angling for the Mcdonalds Bowl, i.e they are going after the kids here....They want the Rams in the SB for that LA market and to reignite a fan base there, a younger fan base -- and Mahomes is the face of the NFL- he's the investment, kids love the hair, his style of play, etc...

Also, when there is a QB that people sees as the 'next' great, if he's still young, he usually has to lose before he gets to go the the SB...
    Dogs only make it to the SB when people really have no faith in them (Eagles, Cardinals)--people like Chase and Burrow....

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Give me a name who has to come up big:

*Bengals: Joe Burrow. It has to be Joe, right? Can't imagine them winning w/o Joe having a big game.

*Niners: Trent Williams. Yes, an Off Lineman. I don't think he'll be lined up vs Donald too often. Would like to see Trent blow up Donald at least once. Knock the wind out of his sails.
    LOU

Defensive Coordinator Lou Anarumo has to figure out the correct game plan to limit the K.C. offensive.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

The only way I see Cincy winning is with +2 or more turnovers and make plays on special teams. They cant afford the mistakes they need KC to make them

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

No phantom whistles on the sidelines this time.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Trent Williams isn't playing.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    LOU

Defensive Coordinator Lou Anarumo has to figure out the correct game plan to limit the K.C. offensive.
    Good Call, I was really unimpressed with him v the Raiders-- seems like both the Raiders and Titans had a lot of wide open guys-- luckily for them it was Tannehill and Carr...Now, it's Mahomes...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Good Call, I was really unimpressed with him v the Raiders-- seems like both the Raiders and Titans had a lot of wide open guys-- luckily for them it was Tannehill and Carr...Now, it's Mahomes...
    Good writeup. Personally, I think Bengals are ripe here.

Have already gone beyond expectations. Winning at KC would take a huge effort.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    No phantom whistles on the sidelines this time.
    Hopefully they fired him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 209 Life

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kansas City winning it all their superior with the Hall of Fame quarterback

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kansas City winning it all their superior with the Hall of Fame quarterback
    I do think Joe B is every bit as good as Pat, if not better, but doesn’t have Andy Reid and the Chiefs o line, and the complexity to his offense…

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    For either dog to win, NFL headquarters will have to stay out of it....They are angling for the Mcdonalds Bowl, i.e they are going after the kids here....They want the Rams in the SB for that LA market and to reignite a fan base there, a younger fan base -- and Mahomes is the face of the NFL- he's the investment, kids love the hair, his style of play, etc...

Also, when there is a QB that people sees as the 'next' great, if he's still young, he usually has to lose before he gets to go the the SB...
    Dogs only make it to the SB when people really have no faith in them (Eagles, Cardinals)--people like Chase and Burrow....
    Rams already got their SB appearance with the move
    Niners own nfl history and california as far as Championships

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Cinci receivers need to come up big and torch that KC secondary

SF dline needs to have a big game and hit Stafford and force him into a few turnovers

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

these games seem to come down to luck

can analyze the heck out of them, and then a blocked punt or some other bounce of the ball determines it

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

For the Niners: Samuel. He has to be that playmaking machine. Has to overcome the ankle/ribs issues. He will force Morris to scheme him. Force him to make mistakes, which could open up huge plays for others like Aiyuk

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

watching championship chase

it was only a week ago, but i had already forgotten how all 4 remaining teams bullshitted their way in the conference championships

like brady's 7 super bowl wins, except the last one they were all pretty much 1 possession games that could've gone either way... so he's looked at like the goat, and jim kelly isn't even mentioned in the conversation with 4 super bowls in a row