Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    You still winning tournaments?
    pretty cold lately. did make a hit in Late December so I did not deposit for 1 month. you coming back to DW or are you done for good?

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    pretty cold lately. did make a hit in Late December so I did not deposit for 1 month. you coming back to DW or are you done for good?
    Always good to get a little break especially if you do it daily it really does help, On MLK day I actually played in a qualifier to the bigger tournament that night and finished 2nd to qualify finished 17/45 in the big tournament and haven't played since.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Always good to get a little break especially if you do it daily it really does help, On MLK day I actually played in a qualifier to the bigger tournament that night and finished 2nd to qualify finished 17/45 in the big tournament and haven't played since.
    OK Wire good deal. yeah take some breaks and maybe spot play. I am mostly playing on HT these days. Have not played DW in some months. HT you get the free PP's and overall a better platform. BUT like you wrote DW a bit softer playing field. good luck.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    OK Wire good deal. yeah take some breaks and maybe spot play. I am mostly playing on HT these days. Have not played DW in some months. HT you get the free PP's and overall a better platform. BUT like you wrote DW a bit softer playing field. good luck.
    HT without question is better in everything, Ya DW softer/smaller fields. Thanks, Easy you to.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Heard aikman might leave fox and him go there

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

^
    Good, maybe he'll take Joe Buck with him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why would Aikman leave where would he go

First 12