Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Anybody watching MNF?

I thought they had a game on tonight. We must have got our arses handed to us. But nothing said about the game at all seems like the site is dying. Don't go "PRO" now or renew seems like a complete rip off.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Watching? No.
    I have the game on in the background.
    Looking at the game while playing poker, I'm hardly watching it per se.

I had a tiny lean on Pitt -7, but wasn't that comfortable with it.
    Didn't like the 40 total, laid off of that.
    The Harris props were juiced, said to myself "fuk it, I don't need action that bad to bet this horseshit matchup".
    This game doesn't even have fantasy ramifications to any of the contenders in my league.

Curious though to see how Fields plays in a high profile network game, so I'm peeking in at times.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

The Bears are getting absolutely hosed by the refs. This crew is one of the worst I have seen all season.

They miss a blatant roughing the passer on Fields, a play after a bogus tripping call that wiped out a potential game-tying TD.

Then Pitt scores a TD on 3rd and 8, and just in case the TE drops it, they throw a totally phantom PI call.

When you have the official in the booth saying these calls are awful, you know they are awful.

Seattle Slew

Bears pull within 7, then allow a drive for FG, then fumble the kickoff.

Seattle Slew

Bears get a sack to force a punt at 23-20, then get called for taunting.

These officials are just awful.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

dude i forgot the game was on lol

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    The Bears are getting absolutely hosed by the refs.

I noticed that too, totally.
    I even said to myself "typical Pittsburgh home cooking fix job"
    When I think about all the shady games in the history of the NFL funny how the Steelers always seem to be involved.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

This was one of the worst screw jobs ever by a NFL officiating crew. I had no rooting or betting interest at all tonite but the Bears had no chance with the 7 or 8 wrong calls against them or nothing called on Pitt. It was so blatant that you would think there has to be an investigation.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Bears should’ve won this game, lots of BAD calls, took a TD away from them, get called for roughing Ben with a shoulder check, and 3 straight hits to Fields not called…That phantom taunting call on 4th and a mile to let Pitt go down and kick the FG was absolutely atrocious

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

YEAH bears got scwed but i got hammered with steelers how da fug you that lil pip squeak QB hammer you all 2nd half and they were winniung s/u

Bears D was misisng two KEY players i figure no way they stop steelers MODDER FUGGERS i only cash on ticket $20 n e time td scorer Naje harris

and Steelers had NO lookaheads up next week THE Lions BUT i bet they blow that cover also

I hope they get those yellow towels shoved up thier A holes