thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    They could barely win 6 gms w Stafford I don’t think they do w o him
    Stafford was hurt most of last year you dumb shit.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Dolphins over 9.5 plus money ( I'm a homer tho)
    I hope i can up this 9 times more this season

the-phenomenal-1
    the-phenomenal-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Saints double digit wins this year is good one I think

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Anybody got any bets on NFL Futures? I have been doing a lot more futures lately, ya I might have to wait a little longer and money is tied up but it seems to be working for me.

Just put in 2 for NFL coach of the year, Got Mike McCarthy at 22/1 & also Bill Belichick at 12/1 $100 each, I'm going to continue to add more money to them before next weekend, really like them. The lowest odds are 9/1 so if you like anybody you can get a good price.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

un penetrating believable dolphins lose 7 straight to start season and then flip a motherfucking switch

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    un penetrating believable dolphins lose 7 straight to start season and then flip a motherfucking switch
    Ya the b2b losses against Jags & Falcons hurt. They got to win out now.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Hey Wire you back playing DW? or still on a hiatus? I had a good run on HT recently. trying to get another run going.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Hey Wire you back playing DW? or still on a hiatus? I had a good run on HT recently. trying to get another run going.

What's up Eazy, still a hiatus, no urge whatsoever to play, glad to hear you've been crushing, what games you playing? Any new type of games? Last I checked there wasn't, is there any more or less traffic? something tells me they won't be around in a few years at this rate.

Easy-Rider 66

What's up Eazy, still a hiatus, no urge whatsoever to play, glad to hear you've been crushing, what games you playing? Any new type of games? Last I checked there wasn't, is there any more or less traffic? something tells me they won't be around in a few years at this rate.
    OK Wire sounds good. Yeah have only been playing on HT last 3 months or so so not sure about DW? Been playing mostly $12 Pick& prays on HT. Ran the account up to about $800 pulled out $350 and went cold. trying to get it going again. GL if you come back to playing.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

I whiffed big time on the Giants. Never bet the Seahawks luckily. Rams and Chargers still alive.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

OK Wire sounds good. Yeah have only been playing on HT last 3 months or so so not sure about DW? Been playing mostly $12 Pick& prays on HT. Ran the account up to about $800 pulled out $350 and went cold. trying to get it going again. GL if you come back to playing.
    Nice! at least you pulled some out that's the key, thanks sir you as well, keep crushing.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Nice! at least you pulled some out that's the key, thanks sir you as well, keep crushing.

Easy-Rider 66

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I whiffed big time on the Giants. Never bet the Seahawks luckily. Rams and Chargers still alive.
    I think the Rams win this weekend, and they start picking up stride nearing the playoffs, just think this offense starts running more smoothly the more time they have together, this is Stafford's first year in this offense + adding OBJ a new key piece late into the year, along with Robert Woods going down for the year it's going to take a little time to gel. I think either Rams or Bucs come out of the NFC.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

I also bet Rams to win SB, I think they start out a little sluggish until Stafford gets into a rhythm, but I think Stafford is the missing piece this teams needs and they come on late.
    Will be hedging, normally don't but I actually like Bengals to win the game.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

I won this NFL future.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Will be hedging, normally don't but I actually like Bengals to win the game.
    Will you bet early or wait? Just curious where you think the line is going. I'm riding my bet fwiw

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

[QUOTE=gauchojake;30752869]Will you bet early or wait? Just curious where you think the line is going. I'm riding my bet fwiw[/QUOI

I actually dont think it will move much can't see Bengal's line going up much more.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I won this NFL future.
    Nice hit.

First 12