Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Anyone need a new dog toy?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I seen this one yesterday actually SG. I'm sure the inventors of that toy should make some nice coin off of that idea.

Sportsgirl

Actually, proceeds are bing donated, but I'm not sure where ...

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I have a Dobie, and Wolf/Husky mix, that thing would last about 10 seconds and it would be digested. Toys for my animals (when they are outside) are more along the lines of 2x4 s and a couple of basketballs in the swimming pool.

Most folks who buy that thing will probaly put it on the shelf and never give it to a animal.

later

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    I have a Dobie, and Wolf/Husky mix, that thing would last about 10 seconds and it would be digested. Toys for my animals (when they are outside) are more along the lines of 2x4 s and a couple of basketballs in the swimming pool.

Most folks who buy that thing will probaly put it on the shelf and never give it to a animal.

later

I'm gonna get one for mine. I think I'll enjoy watching my white shephard/red husky mix tear that thing to shreds.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Unfortunately don't have a dog. Was told I'd be in the market for a new wife if I got a new dog. Can't really afford both a dog and an ex-wife right now

Might make a good target for my BB gun, however.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I like the bb gun thought, would beat the H*ll outta sitting inside shooting apples with the bb gun when the wifes not home, LOL.

Target practice is target practice, bb gun or the real thing, its still eye/hand coordination, which makes one more proficient.

later

slake
    slake's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is one creepy looking doll!