Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153528

those game ending safeties (or returns for TD's) on the backwards laterals are becoming a lot more common these days

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by Cardsfan55 View Post
    For the love of sports lol Fun win for Ravens betters. It goes both ways, congrats to all the Ravens betters
    I had the Browns teased so it didn't really matter to me...still feel bad for the Browns gamblers who had the (+3.5)

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    wrong on all counts...injuries are part of the game and the Browns missed an easy 39yd FG and extra point!...don't come here with that amateur bullshit, bro....and truth be told, it's not like the Ravens defense was stopping the Browns...bottom line, it was a fluk'ish, brutal bad beat for Browns bettors, and a freaky, super lucky cover for the Ravens.
    No dead wrong shit, missing FG is skill related, it has nothing to do with luck, injury is *luck* something you cannot predict. So penetrate off with that clown shit. Oh and Ravens also missed an extra point kick, what are you saying? What kind of retard thought Browns should of covered that game? come no dude, you are better than this. That was lucky cover in the end if we gonna disregard how the game played out, but I thought the correct team covered, thats all that matters.
    Last edited by sk0002; 12-14-20 at 11:16 PM.

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

Quote Originally Posted by Cardsfan55 View Post
    Lets get it!!! Browns +3.5 -108. The odds finally moved passed the 3 number. Good value on a game that could go either way! Lets cash this!!!
    You poor dumb bastard. My God have mercy on your soul

Cardsfan55
    Update your status
    Cardsfan55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    No dead wrong shit, missing FG is skill related, it has nothing to do with luck, injury is *luck* something you cannot predict. So penetrate off with that clown shit. Oh and Ravens also missed a PAT, what are you saying?
    It's a bad beat man. Its not hard to see why its a bad beat. Lost the bet on backward laterals for a safety on last play of the game. It sucks but it's part of the game. Not a whole lot of bad beats worse than this one.

Cardsfan55
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Hushie View Post
    You poor dumb bastard. My God have mercy on your soul
    Haha couldn't have said it better my self

Da Manster!

No dead wrong shit, missing FG is skill related, it has nothing to do with luck, injury is *luck* something you cannot predict. So penetrate off with that clown shit. Oh and Ravens also missed an extra point kick, what are you saying?
    but the Ravens blocked PAT was a legit good play by the defender getting his hands up in the air and blocking the ball...like I said, all that shit is part of the game...bad luck, injuries, missed plays, bad plays, good plays, good luck, officiating, etc, etc...all of that factors into the final and what should have been a 45 - 42 final score was 47 - 42 because of some dumb backwards lateral towards the endzone for a cheap safety which never should have happened.

Cardsfan55
    Update your status

I definitely learned a lesson. Keep my mouth shut till the clock hits 0:00. I did have a lucky cover earlier this year though with the Eagles hail mary TD and 2 point conversion. To cover my +6.5. (They lost by 6) lol

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Not really, Ravens had this game covered easily if not for Lamar in game injury, that was a break for the browns. The right team covered, rightfully so.
    He had to go poop. That is not an injury.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    but the Ravens blocked PAT was a legit good play by the defender getting his hands up in the air and blocking the ball...like I said, all that shit is part of the game...bad luck, injuries, missed plays, bad plays, good plays, good luck, officiating, etc, etc...all of that factors into the final and what should have been a 45 - 42 final score was 47 - 42 because of some dumb backwards lateral towards the endzone for a cheap safety which never should have happened.
    I mean I agree that safety was extra lucky but I thought it was like justice served as I truly believe Ravens would of covered this game if not for Lamar missing a crucial drive that ended in a quick 3 and out when they had 6 points lead, that gave the offense a lot of momentum and then had to come save the day on a 4th and 5. I would of accepted the result with the end score of ravens winning by just 3 if not for those breaks browns gotten by luck.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    doesn't change the fact he missed a crucial drive and had to come save the day on 4th and 5.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

When it was 34-20 Ravens, Browns 4th down (twice).. fees like one play away from 20+ Ravens win....10 minutes game time later and Mcsoley holding leg and Browns have outright locked up.. and then 20 more points scored ..can't make it up. Typical NFL

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    When it was 34-20 Ravens, Brown 4th down.. fees like one play away from 20+ Ravens win....10 minutes game time later and Mcsoley holding leg and Browns have outright locked up.. and then 20 more points scored ..can't make it up. Typical NFL
    Yes, this game didn't feel like a close game until browns getting those lucky breaks and shit just took a complete turn.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

worst NFL bad beat of the season!!!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    That's what they were saying on Twitter, but he was out for two Ravens drives including the duration of the Browns' drives in between, so what kind of bowel movements does this guy have? Some women give birth quicker than that.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    That's what they were saying on Twitter, but he was out for two Ravens drives including the duration of the Browns' drives in between, so what kind of bowel movements does this guy have? Some women give birth quicker than that.
    I have never seen a QB missing a crucial drive because he had to take a shit, at least not in the pro level, that'd be something new to me.

Eddy Munny

I have never seen a QB missing a crucial drive because he had to take a shit, at least not in the pro level, that'd be something new to me.
    Well he had a low score on the Wonderlic test so maybe he couldn't tie his pants up after he dropped a doo-doo.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

There is no Santa Claus!

Da Manster!

Again it was a horrible bad beat...no and's, if's, but's, or maybe's about it...just in case anyone missed it here is the last play of the game and how the game ended....

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

Very tough.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15451

I lost an ohio state game vs northwestern years back on a fumble return for TD on a hook and laterals

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

That was a train wreck from the start! Browns need to take lessons from Western Michigan on how to (almost) properly execute "Pitchy Pitchy Woo Woo"... That was amateur hour!

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153528

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    I lost an ohio state game vs northwestern years back on a fumble return for TD on a hook and laterals
    yeah that was an infamous one for sure

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

Oh KC -7 on Sunday was right there with it bro!!! And the browns the week before vs the jags -7.. both are on par with this for sure!!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Me too... They use that play on the opening montage for SVP's "Bad Beats" segment.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's not a bad beat. The guy who threw it in the end zone backwards knew what his was doing.

First 12