hortonmi
    hortonmi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I always thought Brady was highly overrated, he's the beneficiary of timing and circumstances, simple as that

hortonmi
    hortonmi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Every time he's faced a decent opponent this season, he looks utterly average, first thought is the 38-3 blowout to New Orleans on SNF at home no less

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    He had a bad game considering that he had four seconds to throw almost every time.
    Exactly

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by hortonmi View Post
    I always thought Brady was highly overrated, he's the beneficiary of timing and circumstances, simple as that
    Six Super Bowls and he’s overrated? Half of those with wide receivers who couldn’t even make any other roster? Come on, dude. That’s a pretty dumb comment.

I think like any qb he struggles when you have no running game and no offensive line. Kind of hard to make plays when you have two seconds to throw the ball and then you get walloped.

Fun stat of the day...Bucs are 7-0 against teams with a non-existent pass rush. 0-4 against teams with one. That is no coincidence. The good news for Brady is their last five games are against teams who dont rush the passer that well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Watch him win this week it always happens

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Watch him win this week it always happens
    Haha I don’t know if they’ll win, but whatever the Bucs TT is, I’d put my mortgage on it. They’ll score a lot on the Chiefs. Their D isn’t anything like the Rams or the Saints. Of course, the Chiefs will also put up a ton on Tampa.

Could be the most entertaining game of 2020.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i was always wondering why hoodie had him stop throwing the deep balls the last few seasons, i see why now
    Tom's forte was Never the long ball, ever. Dink and dunk, intermediate throws, and TE's would could catch and run.

By the way: Happy Thanksgiving SBR.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Tom's forte was Never the long ball, ever. Dink and dunk, intermediate throws, and TE's would could catch and run.

By the way: Happy Thanksgiving SBR.
    Hello old friend, always nice to see you again. Birds Of A Feather Flocking 2Gether Day.

First 12