DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Jax is of course getting smoked by Indy so it's over.

We got 10 wins, wo would've predicted that?

It's been awesome. All the suspense, all the looking forward to games to see what we would do - it was a gift, all delivered by Flores.

I do agree that I don't understand the Tua over Fitz call midseason but with all Flores has done I will guarantee you that there are things he knows/sees that we don't.

This season was supposed to be a lost cause, so it was all found fun.

He's moved the organization up in a short period of time. That's what matters, and here's to looking forward to more good times as Fins fans.

Thank you, Coach Flores.
    20-14 Colts

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    20-14 Colts
    Hah. No shit.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Jax is of course getting smoked by Indy so it's over.

We got 10 wins, wo would've predicted that?

That's awesome. All the suspense, all the looking forward to games to see what we would do - it was a gift, all delivered by Flores.

I do agree that I don't understand the Tua over Fitz call midseason but with all Flores has done I will guarantee you that there are things he knows/sees that we don't.

This season was supposed to be a lost cause, so it was all found fun.

He's moved the organization up in a short period of time. That's what matters, and here's to looking forward to more good times as Fins fans.

Thank you, Coach Flores.
    except for the fact that he cost his team a spot in the postseason with his boneheaded blunder decision to start Tua over Fitz...Again, there was absolutely no reason in the word to Tua...He could have sat on the bench and learned the game during his rookie year (you know like that Pat Mahomes guy did in KC behind Alex Smith...you've heard of him, right?) by watching on the sidelines...sorry bro, but your post is loser talk...there are no moral victories...As a hardcore skins fan, I've been through it a 1,000 times...but hey it was an exciting season even though we didn't make the playoffs because of a horrendous coaching decision...but there is always next year!...Hip, Hip, Hooray!...

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Fitz Could not have played anyways the last game I think people are forgetting how awful their defense was buffalo shredded them unrelentingly. Highly doubt they wouldve scored 57 points with Fitz in there even if he was healthy to win this game

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Team needs skill position players mainly RB and WR..also a bad ass pass rusher. Tua only has Gesicki and Parker

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Fitz Could not have played anyways the last game I think people are forgetting how awful their defense was buffalo shredded them unrelentingly. Highly doubt they wouldve scored 57 points with Fitz in there even if he was healthy to win this game
    it's all about team chemistry bro...maybe Fitz would have been able to sustain drives, keep the chains moving, and keep the clock rolling, etc...this in turn keeps the defense fresh and maybe, just maybe, they make a few extra stops and get a turnover or two...it changes the whole dynamics of the game...truth be told, maybe the Dolphins would have won another game or two had they never benched Fitz (e.g. Denver Bronco game) and then they would have been in the playoffs and this last game with Buffalo would have been meaningless.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

what do you guys think? Would you make that trade?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Yep. Doubt it happens though.

Maybe we draft Devonte Smith and he and Tua will have chemistry.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Hell yes

Miami needs to get out of this Tua mess

If Houston is dumb enough to take him then hell yes

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

texans won't trade him. this is definitely the tail wagging the dog.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    texans won't trade him. this is definitely the tail wagging the dog.
    would you make the deal? Get TUA, maybe the 3rd overall pick and lose a huge contract?

DwightShrute

well another season is rapidly approaching. I seen some predictions Miami going 12-5.

The WR Miami took 6th overall, Jaylen Waddle, is super fast. He could be another Hill like in KC.

kimwash78
    kimwash78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4272

They should trade Xavier Howard, hes a cancer to this team(and not as good as he says he is).. We should of drafted an early Rb(Denver moved up in 2nd rd to get Javonte Williams out of NC)..Myles Gaskin is ok nothing special..Brian Flores is no great coach either ,some of his calls are questionable..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by kimwash78 View Post
    They should trade Xavier Howard, hes a cancer to this team(and not as good as he says he is).. We should of drafted an early Rb(Denver moved up in 2nd rd to get Javonte Williams out of NC)..Myles Gaskin is ok nothing special..Brian Flores is no great coach either ,some of his calls are questionable..
    I agree with Xavier. Disappointment in his statement. Flores has one year under his belt so of course you can't put the 'great coach' label on him. Not yet anyways. I think the team likes the coach. I think he did a great job on defense last year. Miami made huge strides on D.

Jaylen Waddle could be a game breaker. He has speed to spare. He should make some great plays and also allow Parker and Gesicki to get more balls. I like the pick. We will see soon enough.

Obviously the team's success revolves around the QB, as does every team's. Last year Tua showed some signs he can be a special player. Lots of people were liking the idea of trading him to Houston for Watson. I must admit, I wasn't totally against it if they made the deal.

Defense looks solid. WR and TE looks great. Kicker is one of the very best in the NFL. RB and QB are the wild cards. If they do well, we could win the division

kimwash78

I agree with Xavier. Disappointment in his statement. Flores has one year under his belt so of course you can't put the 'great coach' label on him. Not yet anyways. I think the team likes the coach. I think he did a great job on defense last year. Miami made huge strides on D.

Jaylen Waddle could be a game breaker. He has speed to spare. He should make some great plays and also allow Parker and Gesicki to get more balls. I like the pick. We will see soon enough.

Obviously the team's success revolves around the QB, as does every team's. Last year Tua showed some signs he can be a special player. Lots of people were liking the idea of trading him to Houston for Watson. I must admit, I wasn't totally against it if they made the deal.

Defense looks solid. WR and TE looks great. Kicker is one of the very best in the NFL. RB and QB are the wild cards. If they do well, we could win the division

They need to sign Gisecki
    The guy is one of the best tight ends in the league.. And if Tua turns out to be a bust Which at this point who knows Flores better be gone
    Bc it was his doing the pick ..and yes would trade for Watson but not to give the whole team
    They wanted 5 first rounders , I would give up Xavier
    Maybe 2 first at most

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Tua better have improved light years this year or there is going to be hell to pay.

The team overall is looking good.Hope the X man stays but that is a-lot of drama to hold onto during the year.Could be cancerous in the locker room.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Tua better have improved light years this year or there is going to be hell to pay.

The team overall is looking good.Hope the X man stays but that is a-lot of drama to hold onto during the year.Could be cancerous in the locker room.
    especially when you see how great Herbert was for the Chargers.

I am still concerned about Tua's injury history but maybe that's behind him now. He's definitely an accurate passer and a leader. Does he have the brains to be a pro qb? We shall see.

Put me in the cautiously optimistic camp.

kimwash78

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post

Tua doesn’t have to be Marino
    Although I wish..
    But I’ll happy if wins games like Fiedler(accurate and wins games)and as talented Steve Deberg(arm wise), 2 underrated qbs
    Two underrated qbs

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

i belive tua goin to take this team to the promise land,,go fins

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by kimwash78 View Post
    Tua doesn’t have to be Marino
    Although I wish..
    But I’ll happy if wins games like Fiedler(accurate and wins games)and as talented Steve Deberg(arm wise), 2 underrated qbs
    Two underrated qbs
    morino?

DwightShrute

The Dolphins and All-Pro CB Xvaien Howard have agreed to renogotiated contract that includes $3.5M in incentives for 2021 season.

Howard 2021-2022 salaries are fully guaranteed.

The Dolphins also waved Howard's 93k for missing mandatory camp.

Howard 28 will stay in Miami after requesting a trade.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

I like the Fins but they suck and will probably continue to suck.

DwightShrute

week 1: pretty good result.

week 2: Not so much.

kimwash78

week 1: pretty good result.

week 2: Not so much.
    They need to make trade now
    Without caving in for so many picks. Tua
    Is built to last
    Give Parker w draft picks
    After that drop in the end zone plus injured every week not at true 1 receiver

DwightShrute

1-7

now 5-7

Next up 2 home games vs Giants and the Jets

7-7?

Then to New Orleans?

The D is really stepping up and playing well. Tua looking better and Waddle is the real thing.

Still not sold on Tua but we will see soon enough if he can take his game to another level.

Fun fact about Tua. Did you know he is right handed? He writes with his right hand etc but when he was young he wanted to see if he could throw with his left. So he tried and practiced until he could.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-29-21 at 12:14 PM.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

LOL Took maimi because i knew OLD cam newton after winning 1st game screaming IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK would lose

Cam was miami's MVP wow Dolphins smoked them bad 33- 13 POOR PANTHERS think they go find better QB than old Cam but he sure dresses nice

DwightShrute

I am surprised. They FINished 9-8 winning 8 of their last 9.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

I like this move.

DwightShrute

Jets and Dolphins are in serious talks to trade for Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill, per league sources. Hill and Chiefs are mulling what to do but Hill’s time in KC looks like it could be coming to an end.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Would be a nice pickup, Shrute. Man, I wish the Dolphins would get good again. League is better when Dolphins are a factor.

I'll opine for a second on the Ross affair w/ the departed HC. I have no problem w/ the Owner trying to tank. Sometimes, the GM clears out all the talent so that the HC has no chance. The Dolphins would have wound up w/ Burrow that year instead of Tua. The HC should have resigned on THAT day (if offended)...or just shut up and cash the checks.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Would be a nice pickup, Shrute. Man, I wish the Dolphins would get good again. League is better when Dolphins are a factor.

I'll opine for a second on the Ross affair w/ the departed HC. I have no problem w/ the Owner trying to tank. Sometimes, the GM clears out all the talent so that the HC has no chance. The Dolphins would have wound up w/ Burrow that year instead of Tua. The HC should have resigned on THAT day (if offended)...or just shut up and cash the checks.
    And they could have taken Herbert as well instead. Well the team seems to have confidence in Tua. We have seen glimpses of how good he can be but not enough so far. Maybe he will show something special this season with the new coach and Waddle coming off a great rookie season. Waddle and Hill on the same team? wow.

I guess it all depends of what they are willing to give up. They added some much needed O Line help this off season so far and Mostert is a really good RB.

Sources: Jets and Dolphins both now have trades in place for the soon-to-be former Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill. The question now becomes where Hill wants to become the highest-paid WR in NFL history. Once he decides, the trade is expected to happen; for now, Hill is said to be “torn.”

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Trade, per source:

Patriots get WR DeVante Parker and a 2022 5th-round pick.

Dolphins get a 2023 third-round pick.

By acquiring New England’s 2023 third-round pick, Miami is now scheduled to have two first-round picks, a second, and two third-round picks in next year’s draft.

I like Parker but he is injury prone.

First 123456 Last