KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

So much RLM, in book after book all week long.

You just know Tampa Tom's gonna pull one over on Chicago.

The question is, is Chicago who think they are?

Cuz unless I'm mistaken we think they are really bad.

lol.

Then comes the Thursday night game, where garbage shines like a polished piece of shit on the shoe of Robert Kraft's little Asian happy ending homie.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Last edited by KVB; 10-08-20 at 06:18 PM. Reason: oops, looked at an old page

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Evans is playing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Evans is playing
    Yeah, miller, evans and fournette all active as well.

Same with Khalil Mack for Chicago.

I brain farted there. I looked at the wrong sheet briefly and it didn't have active, lol. I had them all out. Thought it seemed strange after I made that last post.

I have then folded into whatever those early season forecasts are worth.

lol.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

1st half just went to -3 plus 13

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    1st half just went to -3 plus 13
    Total on to 44 too. I'll take the "RLM" towards the UNDER here. It's not the reason we bet it, but it's not a bad confirmation to beat the closer in that fashion.

History shows that when those Funds beat the closer in fashion, even if only by a half point, that it tends to bode well for the bet.

Rooting for the UNDER here.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Bears

carolinakid

i screwed up big time going with the under when i seen all the late money hit the bears....................the nfl you either love this crap or hate it......it a crap show for the most part today......

SpreadSniper

i screwed up big time going with the under when i seen all the late money hit the bears....................the nfl you either love this crap or hate it......it a crap show for the most part today......
    It was 13-0 with less than 5 in the half guey.......

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Bears
    Da Bears.

If they just had an o-line. Their defense is solid.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Da Bears.

If they just had an o-line. Their defense is solid.
    Featuring Da Refs. That was criminal.

carolinakid

you made my pt SS it was 13-0 and guess what it was 14-13 at the end of the 1st half.thank you for making my point on the funny line and the bears winning the 1st half and the game..............i wonder how much money the refs got under the table for that call late in the 1st half that gave the bears that late td..........as long as i live the nfl and the mafia walk hand in hand, that a fact

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Carolina you read the line pretty well

carolinakid

the only problem JJ, just like last night, the games i had circle all won and the games i played lost. this line was fishy from the time it open all the way to where it close..all i can stay when you been doing this for so many yrs, at time you can get a feel when something look too easy.this was one of them.too bad i didnt take my own advice.2 days i have been a fool for not playing what i had on paper to play.my loss. but when people say that games are not fix, that not true, we can only hope if it is fix we are on the right side., i know JJ you know underground money is big in the nfl, it been that way for yrs and it will continue to be that way.....

carolinakid

JJ do you remember yrs ago when some nfl players got caught up in the mafia thing at the gold club in buckhead,

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Featuring Da Refs. That was criminal.
    Typical NFL line and game.

carolinakid

guys i will add this going forward, any time you see the public like 73% on the game tonite, but the large bets are on the other side and moving the big money like 23%.never go with the public, you will lose more than you will ever win....

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

guys i will add this going forward, any time you see the public like 73% on the game tonite, but the large bets are on the other side and moving the big money like 23%.never go with the public, you will lose more than you will ever win....
    Ck u getting this info. Sports insight?

carolinakid

i think that one came from that site, i got so many darn sites, i check, but yes i think you right on that one. i work with the owner there some time back to make the live lines there better, but after a couple of months i gave up.....i tried to get him to work in the old g& j thing but i could not get him to make it any better, the live lines there are a waste of money and the 2nd half lines are a joke as it does not have the key books to work off
    Last edited by carolinakid; 10-08-20 at 11:47 PM.

SpreadSniper

you made my pt SS it was 13-0 and guess what it was 14-13 at the end of the 1st half.thank you for making my point on the funny line and the bears winning the 1st half and the game..............i wonder how much money the refs got under the table for that call late in the 1st half that gave the bears that late td..........as long as i live the nfl and the mafia walk hand in hand, that a fact
    I said it was 13-0 with less than 5 in the 1h as a response to your “I’m sorry I misread the line move on the total” bullshit. Mafia schmafia.

carolinakid

the bottom line it does not matter what the score was at the time you say, the plus money on the 1st half line won and the bears won the 1st half su as a bs call by the ref in the closing mins.that what i was saying.i did not misread anything on this game as far as the line.the 1st half line was plus money when the game kick off and -3.5-02 on the game line

carolinakid

SS im not sure what you are talking about, let the other posters chime in.i was spot on this game with the plus money..if you think the nfl games are on the up and up fine, kept living in your perfect world...it not.

SpreadSniper

the bottom line it does not matter what the score was at the time you say, the plus money on the 1st half line won and the bears won the 1st half su as a bs call by the ref in the closing mins.that what i was saying.i did not misread anything on this game as far as the line.the 1st half line was plus money when the game kick off and -3.5-02 on the game line
    If that’s the case and you figure sharps are clairvoyant- why ain’tcha rich? You can read the lines...... should be a cake walk.

carolinakid

what is rich, i can do what i want, even in this crazy world today..............i have did most everything i wanted to do except, i wish i could go back several yrs and get a pilot lic..........but that not important now......1 place i have always wanted to travel to, is moscow maybe still someday.

SpreadSniper

what is rich, i can do what i want, even in this crazy world today..............i have did most everything i wanted to do except, i wish i could go back several yrs and get a pilot lic..........but that not important now......
    You chilling on SBR. I understand you feel like you nailed this game - can we be honest for a moment? When was the last time you saw almost identical movement and the game went the other way? I’d rather have the better team and sound thoughts about “what will happen” as opposed to watching a number flop up and down on an odds board and think I have an edge. Just because the line doesn’t agree with your “thoughts” doesn’t mean it’s a bad play - vice-versa.

I’m merely saying if you think you’ve cracked the code to sports wagering by looking at an odds board - you and anyone reading this has another thing coming. Much more enjoyable hobby of you make your plays and live with them rather than dying because of something/somebody else says.

carolinakid

no you missing the pt sir, when there is plus money on a fav and when it move off the opening number in this game it was-5 and then move down and got weaker with plus money you will win more of these games if you go against the plus money it not a sure thing but like i said in this thread you will win more than you lose.and on the flip side if a game open let say3 and move up to let say 5 or so with plus money this is not the way to go against, it a fav that open and move off the opening number down.just take it for what it worth.ys ago at the rx, i got people into the plus money thing and taught them how to use it.we kill football and college basketball with it.sure it not a sure thing, but it just another tool to work with.gl there, i got to break away for a while as im working on the korean baseball, that will start in a short time.bol there always sir.

First 12