cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i just cant' see any team out there willing to pay this guy what he wants

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Cannot wait to see Dip Prescott hit the free agent market next year. No team will make him the highest paid player in Nfl history This dipshit has listened to some very bad advice, tells me he is a "low Iq" punk over shooting his skis like this

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Cannot wait to see Dip Prescott hit the free agent market next year. No team will make him the highest paid player in Nfl history This dipshit has listened to some very bad advice, tells me he is a "low Iq" punk over shooting his skis like this
    He won’t be free agent next year, unless dallas decides after this one they don’t want him which seems incredibly unlikely! Most likely he will be franchised again at 38 million! Hard to say he has gotten bad advice as of yet, he betting on himself. Cousins did this and it worked out very well for him! Think it fair to say Dak better than cousins!

Let’s face it, between all his endorsements and the 31ish mil he will get under tag this year it’s not like he will ever be hurting for money! While I agree he not worth what he asking for I don’t see anything wrong with betting on yourself, especially when worst case you just made 31 million!! Look at all the weapons he has at his disposal this season! He prob thinking “I’m gonna put up monster numbers with these guys and playing for a pass happy coach!”. If he pulls that off he get another 38mil next season so we up to damn near 70 mil in the bank then hitting the open market!! He stays healthy and performs reasonably well he gonna make way more than the deal he was offered!!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He won’t be free agent next year, unless dallas decides after this one they don’t want him which seems incredibly unlikely! Most likely he will be franchised again at 38 million! Hard to say he has gotten bad advice as of yet, he betting on himself. Cousins did this and it worked out very well for him! Think it fair to say Dak better than cousins!

Let’s face it, between all his endorsements and the 31ish mil he will get under tag this year it’s not like he will ever be hurting for money! While I agree he not worth what he asking for I don’t see anything wrong with betting on yourself, especially when worst case you just made 31 million!! Look at all the weapons he has at his disposal this season! He prob thinking “I’m gonna put up monster numbers with these guys and playing for a pass happy coach!”. If he pulls that off he get another 38mil next season so we up to damn near 70 mil in the bank then hitting the open market!! He stays healthy and performs reasonably well he gonna make way more than the deal he was offered!!
    BetOnline has 5 teams as the favorites to sign prescott in 2021. Cowboys are sixth. I do not see anyway Jones pays him the 37-38 next year on that exclusive tag. That would eat up over 20% of the Boys' cap. I don't see it happening because they would have so much restructuring to do on other deals. They have like 20 mill of room with what they already have counted against 2021 team cap

First 12