milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**anyone playing these betonline odds boosters?

i like both of these today... nl central is wide open (except the pirates)

Day 4
    MLB Odds Booster Special
    10:59 AM 1021 Cincinnati Reds to win NL Central +400
    Day 4
    NFL Odds Booster Special
    10:59 AM 1019 Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win NFC Championship +1400

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Don't forget that that pending future money will come out of your 20% balance boost bonus when the leagues start back up. I'm not saying you shouldn't bet on futures, but you need to think your EV is > 20% in order for a wager to make fiscal sense.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Don't forget that that pending future money will come out of your 20% balance boost bonus when the leagues start back up. I'm not saying you shouldn't bet on futures, but you need to think your EV is > 20% in order for a wager to make fiscal sense.
    ????

What?

The bonus for Betonline is based upon your Highest amount in the book on any given day.

So this statement I don’t believe is correct.

milwaukee mike

i think that balance boost goes based on the HIGHEST daily balance? so it wouldn't matter

i didn't opt-in to that boost anyway... under the thought that hopefully ufc/golf/etc that i like to bet on come back first

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    ????

What?

The bonus for Betonline is based upon your Highest amount in the book on any given day.

So this statement I don’t believe is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i think that balance boost goes based on the HIGHEST daily balance? so it wouldn't matter

i didn't opt-in to that boost anyway... under the thought that hopefully ufc/golf/etc that i like to bet on come back first
    All situations are different. It might not matter to you, but it does matter to someone like me who has a LOT of future bets and therefore a large pending balance. So I need to refrain from adding many more futures while I'm waiting for older ones to gradually fall off into my available balance. Otherwise, my HIGHEST daily balance will not be optimized during this period. For this reason, I'm focusing on only short term wagers now.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I did take the bait on the Masters being played in October at even money.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I did take the bait on the Masters being played in October at even money.
    That is great odds

mrpapageorgio

That is great odds
    Max was $100

milwaukee mike

All situations are different. It might not matter to you, but it does matter to someone like me who has a LOT of future bets and therefore a large pending balance. So I need to refrain from adding many more futures while I'm waiting for older ones to gradually fall off into my available balance. Otherwise, my HIGHEST daily balance will not be optimized during this period. For this reason, I'm focusing on only short term wagers now.
    i have a lot of futures bets too, and none of those will be graded until the nba/nhl/etc start anyway

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i have a lot of futures bets too, and none of those will be graded until the nba/nhl/etc start anyway
    Yeah, mine will because they aren't all dependent on suspended sports league play (NFL draft, politics, etc.). Sorry for adding confusion. It's a legit concern for me and others, but very specific to individual player circumstances.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Max was $100
    Really?

Lol

Oh well guess better than nothing.

milwaukee mike

Yeah, mine will because they aren't all dependent on suspended sports league play (NFL draft, politics, etc.). Sorry for adding confusion. It's a legit concern for me and others, but very specific to individual player circumstances.
    hey no worries thanks for the input... and these aren't necessarily "that good" where any of them are an auto-bet

mrpapageorgio

Really?

Lol

Oh well guess better than nothing.
    They have will Rickie Fowler will play in the Ryder Cup as today's even money odds. Same $100 limit. I think these are the ones with high odds as a means of trying to get deposits that'll likely pay (hence the low limit).